Become a Patron!

ENDED - Vapesourcing Newest giveaway! Eleaf invoke Kit And Joyetech Dolphin, end in 11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, everybody. Vapesourcing has recently promote Eleaf invoke Kit And Joyetech atopack dolphin.
Eleaf invoke Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries and max up to 220W.
IfdvizQ.jpg

Joyetech atopack dolphin 50W Kit features with 2100mAh built-in battery and newly added 1.2ohm JVIC3 coils.
Hm6mgBV.jpg

Now we share it Giveaway!

Rules:

1. Do you like or dislike Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin? Please state your reason.
2. What is your favorite product from our website (Vapesourcing.com).
3. Have you ever bought products from our website and leave your advice for us.

Every participants has up to three times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Waiting for your comments and wish you have good luck!

We will choose two winners to get Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin in random.
Winner will be announced on 11/21.

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Do you like or dislike Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin? Please state your reason.
Invoke - looks ok - it's basically the same style and functionality that I've been using
Dolphin - dislike - too basic for me - maybe ok for emergency

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't remember if I have or not.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I like it, but think the Penguin is sharper looking.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I like the invoke...but the dolphin looks stupid... I k ow it's functional bit I'll never vape one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I have not. I don't purchase online much yet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like the Eleaf invoke Kit, Dual 18650, 220w, and variable wattage.
Like the Dolphin's looks.

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought products from our website; Not yet.
Thanks for the chance.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Do you like or dislike Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin? Please state your reason.\]
Invoke looks good.
Atopack looks awful

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I haven't

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I'm not sure how I feel about the looks of the Dolphin. It's unique looking for sure. I do need an MTL setup though!

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I like the Eleaf Invoke kit because the size is small and pocket friendly, also the screen is bright and it's layout it well done.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I haven't bought from you yet, but your pricing and selection is good and I will in the future.

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 I like the look of the Eleaf Invoke kit because of the center 510

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I like the Eleaf Evoke- looks like a great dual Battery 220w mod with tank kit! Love the White and rose gold!
The Joyeteck Atopak Dolphin looks like a great mod to take on the go- no worries about spare batteries, leaking,or breaking glass tanks!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Yes I purchased the Aspire Evo extended kit from your site- Smooth transaction!

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I like Eleaf Invoke Kit more because I can fine tune my style of vape on it. The good thing with Dolphin is the pocket size is perfect.

Last edited:

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Bought 2 products. Ego Aio Pro and VV Berserker. You guys are doing good job. Website is nice and clean, navigation is flawless. Best of luck to You!

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Eleaf Invoke is cool! I like everything about it. It comes with atomizer and two heads :) Unfortunately I don´t like Joyetech Atopack, it looks like something for our hosehold :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1. I like the Invoke because of the centered 510 connection

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
3. Never had the pleasure as of yet but do like navigating the site

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, everybody. Vapesourcing has recently promote Eleaf invoke Kit And Joyetech atopack dolphin.
Eleaf invoke Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries and max up to 220W.
IfdvizQ.jpg

Joyetech atopack dolphin 50W Kit features with 2100mAh built-in battery and newly added 1.2ohm JVIC3 coils.
Hm6mgBV.jpg

Now we share it Giveaway!

Rules:

2. What is your favorite product from our website (Vapesourcing.com).

Every participants has up to three times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Waiting for your comments and wish you have good luck!

We will choose two winners to get Eleaf invoke Kit or Joyetech atopack dolphin in random.
Winner will be announced on 11/21.
Love vapesourcing website. Great prices. And won a contest once from vs that gave me 5 dollar credit to website. So that covered shipping for a product I bought from there site. And ironically it was the dolphins bother in law the penguin. Haha. Would love to have this one to or the eleaf product. Send one my way! Ty for chance

Entry #1

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry #2
Eleaf Products are always cheap and well made. They are pretty consistent with all the products they bring to market. I would love to win this E leaf it looks like a great kit. The istick from eleaf 40 W TC was my 1st ever mod.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile

I do like both of them actually. Both have their positives as well as negatives.

The eleaf looks like any other mod with tank, sleek but generic and very basic. However as we all know this design seems to work quite well.

The dolphin on the other hand, while not extremely creative, does have a different look and style to it. They could have designed a pen as any other brand in the last couple of months, but they decided differently and I like that. You could put it in any bag, purse, jacket, glove box etc. due to its size. Probably wouldn't have to worry about leakage and glass breakage. Sadly you're somewhat limited with the coils currently available and the small ejuice capacity.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
#3 I have not ordered from your website. I do order online quite often and always on the lookout for great and reliable vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors