Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Vapesourcing Giveaway]-Win Free MyVapors Myuz Astora Pod System Kit-02/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys! The prize for this contest is the Myuz Astora Kit from MyVapors. Have you ever been exposed to the e-juice or vape devices of MyVapors? Maybe yes, maybe no. MyVapors Co. is a professional and comprehensive e-cigarette wholesale distributor that works closely with multiple vape brands, mainly serving small and medium-sized vape stores around the world. Here you may have started to be interested in Myuz Astora. Well, let's get to the point.

MyVapors Myuz Astora Kit is a draw-activated pod system device with ultra-compact and portable size. Powered by 500mAh built-in battery, it's capable of the maximum output of 10W. With 3ml replacement pod cartridge, it'll perfectly meets the daily MTL need. Moreover, the combination of a convenient filling solution, a leak-free design, adjustable output voltage, and simplicity also makes it the best on-the-go device for MTL experience. Myuz Astora is also optimized for entry-level users and individuals looking for a high nicotine vape system, so it is a phenomenal option for the portable vape pods segment. 5 colors are available.
myuz-astora-_1_.jpg

More details about the Myuz Astora: https://vapesourcing.com/myvapors-myuz-astora-kit.html

Simple to enter the contest:
1. Have an account on VapeSourcing? (Log in for better prices)
2. What kind of e-juice do you think is the best for the Myuz Astora?
3. Which flavor of MyVapors e-juice do you like best? (Reply with the link from vapesourcing.com)
4. What device you'd like us to give away next time? (Reply with the link from vapesourcing.com)

Note:
1. You must be 18 or older
2. The winner will be chosen via random.org on 13th Feb.
3. Number your replies
4. Each participant with no more than 4 replies

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2)

I can only assume that you are referring to the type of juice & not flavor: flavor is very subjective, varying with almost every individual.

from the wattage, battery capacity & MTL characteristics, I can only surmise that this pod would work best with Nic-Salts

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Have an account on VapeSourcing? (Log in for better prices)

Yes, and logged on to check out the deals

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Something crisp and fruity..

)

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1. Have an account on VapeSourcing? (Log in for better prices) Yes I have an account.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2. What kind of e-juice do you think is the best for the Myuz Astoria? I have a Strawberry Milk nic salt I make that would be great with the Astoria.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of e-juice do you think is the best for the Myuz Astora?
2) Yumberry Crumble

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
High Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors