Become a Patron!

Vaperoxx's Emporium of Vaping!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD ONLY! All coils 50% off! Plus, buy 2 sets or more and get a pair of N80 Framed Staple Aliens for $1! Plus, Spend $40 or more and get 4 pairs of N80 Aliens Free! Free shipping on orders of $20 or more! And don't forget; $20 Holiday Grab Bags are available until December 24th! (Grab bags not discounted for Black Friday)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Orders received on Black Friday will begin processing Saturday November 24th in the order they were received. Shipping will begin the following Monday. Holiday Grab Bags will process after Black Friday purchases. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bump in preparation for Black Friday! Get your orders in!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ladies and gentlemen, I should mention that I can stitch Framed Staple Aliens as well. I only recommend them for single coil applications though. $16 a pair. Example pictured.

fe4b94c45cb3357ca2c23996f9e80ac0.jpg

Can you do that in Kanthal A1 3.5mm ID and hit 0.50Ω per each coil? These look real sharp. Not ready to buy yet but very well may be in the near future. I think my Gorge might like one of these. :)

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can you do that in Kanthal A1 3.5mm ID and hit 0.50Ω per each coil? These look real sharp. Not ready to buy yet but very well may be in the near future. I think my Gorge might like one of these. :)
I can make those coils; but they won't come anywhere near that resistance. I apologize but even Kanthal won't come up that high on an exotic coil like that. They would be about .19 ohms, give or take.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can make those coils; but they won't come anywhere near that resistance. I apologize but even Kanthal won't come up that high on an exotic coil like that. They would be about .19 ohms, give or take.

That's fine, I appreciate the honesty and will keep it in mind. I might buy a set later on anyway. Possibly sometime after start of next year. Got word we'll have a little more "mad money" on hand, told I might even do a regulated squonk mod. That would suit for those coils a bit better and work fine. :)

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD ONLY! All coils 50% off! Plus, buy 2 sets or more and get a pair of N80 Framed Staple Aliens for $1! Plus, Spend $40 or more and get 4 pairs of N80 Aliens Free! Free shipping on orders of $20 or more! And don't forget; $20 Holiday Grab Bags are available until December 24th! (Grab bags not discounted for Black Friday)

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Black Friday is here! Get your orders in!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tell your friends and neighbors!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sale over. Holiday Grab Bags still available until December 24th.

Last edited by a moderator:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How did you stagger the alien wrap on this one?
aa901b8f929f36e02cf1feadf02463d7.jpg
That's actually an Interlocking Alien wrap. Parallel decore then Alien wrap as normal. Kinda difficult till you get the feel for it.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FLASH GIVEAWAY! Next Holiday Grab Bag order gets a FREE set of 4.5 wrap Interlocking Alien Coils! Huge value! (Pictured is the ACTUAL coils you will receive)
2512f4ed2507109d17c7b954ebc18498.jpg

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm from Alberta, Canada just wondering if you ever shipped coils here? I am having trouble finding the coils I need. Not really enjoying making them I don't have the patience!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much would it cost for a set of 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, & 0.9 ohm coils in 2.5mm & 3.0mm? Fused Claptons. So 16 coils total? Shipped of course. I assume because they are so small & lightweight it's probably very close in shipping price to order quite a few than just ordering a couple coils?

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm new to the rebuilding game so I don't have a wire preference yet? I have used A1 kanthal, ni80 & stainless steel not sure if that changes the price much?

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every vape shop I've been in sells a huge selection of sub ohm coils. I MTL 35mg nic salt so 0.5 is as low as I can go.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I admire your work and thank you for your service. What would you recommend for a goon (original) for flavor and decent clouds? I want something big -- i want to push some watts through it. Right now nothing I use is more than 45 watts or so. I used to push 60-70 on an older setup and want to have one setup like that again.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mustve missed your price..how much for two sets of the one you mentioned? I'd like something that comes out to under .15 ohms combined (dual), something beefy that would fit in an original goon and that focuses on flavor and clouds. Flavor being #1, clouds #2

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds good...ill get back to this thread when my vape budget replenishes shortly.

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this guy is totally awesome: not only did he put his life on the line defending our great country, he makes some of the best looking coils I've ever purchased

these are the (2) sets of stitched aliens I ordered from him: ordered on a friday & got them on a tuesday....not too shabby for a custom order!

Stitched Aliens.jpg

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are freaking beautiful. I'll be ordering some aliens and fused claptons very soon.

Ronald Bryant

Member For 4 Years
I specialize in all Alien Variations;
Aliens $8,
Mohawks $10,
Stitched Mohawk Aliens $14
Framed Staple Aliens $12,
Stitched Aliens $10,
Interlocking Aliens $12,
Tsuka Framed Staple Aliens $20

But I also do Clapton Variations;
Claptons $2,
Fused Claptons $3,
Staples $6,
Framed Staples $8, etc.

No staggers lol. Prices are starting prices per pair and will depend on coil specs. PM me if you're interested in some stunning performance coils. All hand made in USA by a Retired Combat Veteran. Lightning Vapes Nichrome 80, SS316L, and Kanthal A1 wire in stock. Other wires can be ordered but delay the process.

776f956fe71e0ad300de38804c9f567d.jpg
4ddfec681adc54126e708163f313c4f2.jpg
5e546e9bf4ef4f113b31e18b5115db03.jpg
8ea0b356340a506f74a227aa6d0078ec.jpg
790e3fadc42a94b0a91035322c31c9e6.jpg
382c215704f46eb46371b87d52a2ba4e.jpg
49237becc6c8128865601e51de50cb86.jpg
2ec998e03a39ab6641f8e86953a864bf.jpg
a50e45f2d2252fad73b41fc548f10594.jpg
e58bce776248faf9acedee596463807b.jpg
092f545c34281b2714bb9a1fd33a9e1f.jpg
a14983ebc70a71c70bed87b0a27baee1.jpg
525ebc2e59f6e8285f2f7862b19be262.jpg

33c77e67f7150e6f4650de4d4f55aa5c.jpg
Absolutely beautiful work. When did you serve? What branch? I was in 1967-1970 Army. Thank you for your service brother. Great Work

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Hey man ! Much Respect! I would like to buy some Clapton's and some fused Clapton's just tell me how,I am used to a 27 gauge parallel dual coil 6 wrap 3mm inner diameter. .3 ohms on a regulated 18650 dual battery mod and not sure what size claptons?? I would go up to 70 watts,,it would be Friday February 3rd 2019,when I would buy them or qhen you tell me to,your work looks beautiful. Well when I get bigger coils I have a slow ramp up time and my mod gets hot so I have stuck with this small gauge set up but always wanted a small Clapton, let me know bud thanks.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey man ! Much Respect! I would like to buy some Clapton's and some fused Clapton's just tell me how,I am used to a 27 gauge parallel dual coil 6 wrap 3mm inner diameter. .3 ohms on a regulated 18650 dual battery mod and not sure what size claptons?? I would go up to 70 watts,,it would be Friday February 3rd 2019,when I would buy them or qhen you tell me to,your work looks beautiful. Well when I get bigger coils I have a slow ramp up time and my mod gets hot so I have stuck with this small gauge set up but always wanted a small Clapton, let me know bud thanks.
I'll get something calculated up for you in the morning and PM you details.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A regular set of dual Clapton coils would run .5 ohms in dual configuration. A set of fused Claptons would run .27 ohms in dual configuration. A set of Aliens would run .10 ohms in dual configuration and they run well at 60-70 watts and won't have a bad ramp up or heat up your mod.

Claptons are $2 a set
Fused Claptons are $3 a set
Aliens are $8 a set

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

Kman

Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors