VaperMAG Introduction

Discussion in 'VaperMAG' started by VaperMAG, Nov 6, 2017.

1. VaperMAG

VaperMAG New Member Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Greetings Vaping Underground

We are honoured to be a part of this great forum and would like to bring you VaperMAG. VaperMAG is the all encompassing Bi-monthly Vape magazine, which currently is South Africa’s first and only Vape lifestyle and trade publication magazine that launched in October 2017 and is available to all Vapers for FREE. The print copies are distributed nationwide in South Africa and an online copy is available worldwide through our website http://vapermag.co.za. You can subscribe for free on our website to receive each issue as soon as it is released. VaperMAG is a lifestyle magazine for all Vapers out there. We aim to bring all the best content, reviews, news and everything else Vape related. VaperMAG is a product of passion where everyone is passionate about bringing you the best there is in the world of Vaping. It also provides as a platform for consumers to interact with the brands that they love. Its a mutual bonding of all Vapers in South Africa and abroad.

We would love to have feedback from the community and their input as this magazine is for the vaping community and their input is valuable to us. If you have any topics that would like to be featured or would like to write an article that could be featured, kindly email us at [email protected] or PM me.

We would like to extend our gratitude to The Vaping Underground Team and @SMOKIE for this opportunity.

VaperMAG Team

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. VaperMAG

Blog Posts:
  3. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I'll check it out - and welcome to VU :wave:

VaperMAG likes this.
  4. VaperMAG

Blog Posts:
    Thanks @JuicyLucy , hope you enjoy it

5. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Will there be scantily clad vape hotties? :):bliss:

VaperMAG likes this.
  6. VaperMAG

Blog Posts:
    @hellcatrydr We would love to but we have a shortage of them in South Africa :rolleyes:

hellcatrydr likes this.
  7. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Best of success to you guys.

VaperMAG likes this.