Become a Patron!

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Did anyone try out the Kriemhild sub ohm tank by vapefly? A 5ml large capacity tank with easy top refilling, bring you an amazing vaping with intense flavor and huge cloud, a huge success after Brunhilde RTA, great job Vapefly!

0b4d934a7bc6c9ad.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Mesh coils, easy fill, 5ml capacity. bottom airflow.
Nice! :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:)
Looks to be a moderately nice sub tank. Can agree if I were into such tanks it might be one I would consider buying. 5 ml is an ample tank size, have liked top filling the Topside Lite squonk mod I got, read plenty enough good about mesh coils.So yes it ticks quite a few positive boxes.

:huh:
Post smells nearly like an unregistered vendor, or manufacture direct marketing. Don't necessarily mind vendors, manufactures doing some marketing here. Don't care for either to do it in a covert manner though. Even if I am paranoid, doesn't mean nobody is out to get me. That in mind covert marketing raises my suspicious meter and i step a few steps to one side.

* wanders along to go sit with the cacti named Dave *

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Instructions:
Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA
features 2ml/5ml liquid capacity for users to enjoy nice vaping. With variable bottom airflow systems built in the RTA, different requirements will be considered. Three colors are available in this RTA. With single coil design, it is very easy to replace the coil. In addition, it is equipped with bigger refilling port and premium SS wires to improve your vaping experience, making your vaping convenient and comfortable.

Main Features:
1. 6 levels airflow,meet different needs
2. Bottom airflow brings fabulous flavour
3. Easy single rebuildable coil
4. Premium SS wires from German
5. 5 ml big capacity meet all day vaping(TPD available with silicon)
6. Bigger refilling port: 3.2mm(outer diameter)

4d09f6958f0a0334.jpg
2573e4d4bbd64bc6.jpg

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Instructions:
Vapefly Brunhilde Top Coiler RTA is a project from German 103 Team. It comes with innovative surrounding top airflow system that makes every puff is like a royal feast. The Brunhilde RTA adopts 4 premium SS wires to achieve massive clouds and better flavor. The deck supports dual coil building, the coils line up on the same horizon with the deck. 8ml large e-juice capacity for all day vaping. The side filling design makes refill faster and easier.

Main Feature:
1. High quality and exquisite appearance
2. Premium SS wire from Germany
3. Easy dual coil building, best coil position
4. Easy side filling design
5. Innovative surrounding airflow system
6. 8ml large capacity for all day vaping

0fd6071d4737bac5.jpg

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Instructions:

Vapefly Kriemhild 200W TFT Screen Box Kit comes with three output mode: VW/TC/Curve, these multiple modes will satisfy different vaping experience and taste. It is powered by dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries and supported 200W maximum output, fast charging with 5V 3A, also 5V 2A available. The TFT color screen will display data clearly. Moreover, it has three mesh coils for easy replacement, including 0.2ohm single mesh coil, 0.2ohm dual mesh coil and 0.15ohm Triple mesh coil. Customized your own vaping experience from Kriemhild Kit.

f93741693a623498.jpg
c79372f284bc4b6b.jpg

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Jester Pod System Kit 1000mAh! Without doubt, the Jester debuted by Vapefly is definitely a first rebuildable dripping pod system kit with a vibrant and cool appearance. The built-in 1000 mAh battery with 4.8V output can easily fulfill your daily use. There are available in three output modes for your selections. The 2ml refillable pod adopts top filling with easy operation, and child lock and no leaking design makes it more outstanding! In addition, the battery status can be simply told from the three LED indicator lights. Enjoy the sparkle of vaping life brought by Jester!

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Parameters

Size: 33 x 18.2 x 91mm
Battery: 1000mAh built-in Battery
Juice capacity: 2ml
Voltage range: purple light - 3.3V, blue light - 3.8V, green light - 4.8V
One extra mesh coil resistance: 0.5ohm

20200302114643mt6.jpeg

First rebuildable dripping pod system
Optional rebuildable dripping pod and refillable mesh pod
Unique mesh pod and adjustable airflow for purer flavor
Pod release button for easy disassembly with child-lock design
3 output modes meet different needs
2ml e-liquid capacity, easy to refillable
Top add can effectively prevent oil leakage
Various colors with beautiful graffiti for you to choose

20200302114841t30.jpeg

Last edited:

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Vapefly Kriemhild Sub ohm tank is a 5ml large capacity tank with easy top refilling and bottom airflow design. With the 0.15ohm triple mesh coil and 0.2ohm single mesh coil, the Kriemhild Sub ohm Tank will make you have a wonderful vaping experience like never before. Compatible with Vapefly Kriemhild 200W Starter Kit and Vapefly Kriemhild 200W TC Box Mod, the Kriemhild Tank will bring you an amazing vaping with intense flavor and huge cloud.

Parameters

Tank size: 26.0×55.5mm(with drip tip)
Mod size: Size: 38.6×47.5×91.0mm
Tank Capacity: 5ml
Drip tip: 810
Coil Type: Single & Triple
Material: SS+Derlin+Glass+Ni80 mesh coil
Output power:5W-200W
Resistance range:0.02ohm-3.0ohm
Voltage range:6.4V~8.4V
Charge: Type-C charge port
Coil: Ni 80 trip mesh mesh coil (0.15ohm: 50-80W)
Ni 80 single mesh coil (0.2ohm: 50-80W)
Thread: 510
20200302120736f0o.jpeg

Buy it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Kriemhild-200W-Kit.html

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Vapefly Kriemhild Sub ohm tank is a 5ml large capacity tank with easy top refilling and bottom airflow design. With the 0.15ohm triple mesh coil and 0.2ohm single mesh coil, the Kriemhild Subohm Tank will make you have a wonderful vaping experience like never before. Compatible with Vapefly Kriemhild 200W Starter Kit and Vapefly Kriemhild 200W TC Box Mod, the Kriemhild Tank will bring you an amazing vaping with intense flavor and huge cloud.

Parameters

Diameter: 26mm
Height: 55.5mm
Capacity: 5ml
Drip Tip: 810
Coil Type: 0.2ohm single mesh coil & 0.15ohm triple mesh coil
Material: SS+Derlin+Glass+Ni80/KA1 mesh coil
Color: SS, Black, Gunmetal, Black Gold

Two kinds of Mesh coil head brings amazing flavor
Fast charging with maximum 3A
Multifunction protection for safe vaping
Dual battery widely support 18650, 20700 and 21700
Easy refilling and coil replacement

20200302121445i06.jpeg

Buy it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Kriemhild-Subohm-Tank.html

20200302121629vo9.jpeg

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Vapefly Brunhilde MTL is a single coil restricted airflow version of the massively popular Brunhilde.

The tank has a great design with the build deck sitting above the 2ml liquid chamber and uses stainless steel rope rods to wick the cotton using capillary action (a super sciency way of saying anti gravity wicking!!)

The build deck is nice and wide and features 4 posts that allows you to use counterclockwise and clockwise wrapped single coils with ease. The deck is also spaced out a bit more than a traditional MTL tank to allow for larger coils to be used.

The Brunhilde MTL features a small airflow hole that sits under the coil. This hole is threaded and included in the box you get a packet of 6 inserts from 0.9mm to 2.5mm that can be screwed in. These inserts act as a additional airflow adjustment so you can get the draw

Buy it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Brunhilde-MTL-RTA.html

2020030214175253n.jpeg

20200302141531bcq.jpeg

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Vapefly Holic is an exquisite RDA designed by Horick TV and Vapefly. With innovative easy single coil build deck, the Vapefly Holic RDA is best for MTL vape!

Parameters

Diameter: 22.20mm
Height with Drip Tip: 41.7mm
Tank Material: SS
Drip Tip Material: PMMA
Coil Rebuildable: Single Coil Building
Capacity: About 1ml
Airflow Adjustable: Side
Fill Liquid: Top
Thread: 510 thread
BF Pin: Included

Buy it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Holic-RDA.html

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Vapefly Brunhilde Top Coiler is an exquisite RTA designed by German 103 team. With innovative surrounding top airflow system and easy dual coil build deck, the Vapefly Brunhilde Top Coiler RTA brings flawless flavor for you.

Parameters

Diameter: 25.20mm
Height with Drip Tip: 65.50mm
Tank Material: SS Stainless
Drip Material: Resin
Coil Rebuildable: Dual Coil Building
Capacity:2ml(TPD Edition) / 8ml(Standard Edition)
Airflow Adjustable: Top
Fill Liquid: Side
Thread: 510 thread

Exquisite appearance with SS hollow construction
Innovative surrounding top airflow system
Premium SS wire from Germany
Easy dual coil building, best coil position
Convenient side filling design
8ml large capacity for all day vaping

Buy it here: http://www.vapefly.com/vapefly-brunhilde-top-coiler-rta-designed-by-german-103-team-2/

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You are capable of using Vapefly Mini Tool Kit to build coils of Vapefly rebuildable tanks. The Vapefly Mini Tool Kit is perfectly for DIY fans. It comes with various e-cig building and wicking tools to meet your different needs. It will be a good helper for your RBAs.

Parameters

Size: 141 x 70 x 25mm
Coil rods with three size: Φ2.5mm/Φ3.0mm/Φ3.5mm

It comes with

• 1 x Scissors
  • 1 x Diagonal pliers
  • 1 x Coil Trimming Tool
  • 1 x Ceramic Tweezers
  • 1 x 7 in 1 handle
  • 1 x 2.5 mm coil rod
  • 1 x 3.0mm coil rod
  • 1 x 3.5 mm coil rod
  • 1 x Flathead screwdriver
  • 1 x Phillips screwdriver
  • 2 x Allen Keys
  • 1 x Coil cleaning brush
  • 1 x Box with cotton and coils

Buy it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Mini-Tool-Kit.html

20200302152711sup.jpeg
20200302152756alx.jpeg

Last edited:

DirtySouthVaper

Member For 2 Years
I've been checking out the mod for a while. Just waiting for my sites to get it because everywhere I've seen it is charging way too much!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Where to buy:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Kriemhild-Subohm-Tank.html
https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-kriemhild-200w-tc-box-kit.html
https://www.elegomall.com/vapefly-kriemhild-sub-ohm-tank-5ml.html?source=list

By Laura-ann Burgess

The Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank is up for review today, a sleek feat of German craftsmanship, designed for convenience and flavour and with no shortage of good looks!

This is my first review of VapeFly’s gear and I’ll tell you straight up, I’m impressed!

Vapefly is a Chinese vape brand with a German division (German 103), headed by YouTube’s dampfwolke7 and taking much of it’s inspiration from the constructive feedback and ideas of Germany’s thriving vaper community.

Among their previous releases, the fancy Brunhilde Top Coiler RTA, the gorgeous MTL RTA and the very sexy Kriemhild mod – which I’d love to review, someone tell our admins!

Incidentally, the name Kriemhild comes from a Germanic legend – shes the sister of three Burgundian kings – the things you learn through vaping!

Let’s get this show on the road and see if this is indeed a legendary vape…

Inside The Box
202003060955562w9.jpeg

• Kriemhild Tank
  • Spare Glass
  • O-rings and seals
  • Pre-installed Ni80 Triple Mesh 0.15 Ohm Coil head
  • Ni80 Single Mesh 0.2 Ohm Coil head
20200306095638r9i.jpeg

Key Features
  • Size: 26×55.5mm
  • E-liquid capacity: 5ml
  • Compatible Coils: Ni80 0.2ohm Single Mesh, Ka1 0.2ohm Dual Mesh, Ni80 0.15ohm Triple Mesh and RBA coil head
  • Adjustable bottom airflow
  • Pull out coil fitment
  • Tank contents sealed when coil removed
  • Locking slide top fill
  • Available in SS, Black, Black/Gold, Gunmetal
  • SS,Glass and Delrin
Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank Top Fill
Grip the top cap and lift to unlock, then slide sideways in the direction of the arrow above the logo, a huge fill port is revealed.
202003060959436fn.jpeg

The mechanism has a great, tight springy feel when you lift it, with lift/click-down action providing a secure seal for you tank when you shut it.

Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank Coil Change
Oh Lord, this has made my year!

I freaking love the design of this tank, it’s so incredibly convenient.

Unscrew the base of the tank, ie: the airflow ring section.

You now see the lower part of the coil head sticking out from the bottom of the tank – pull it, there is no need to unscrew. To my delight, a mechanism releases SS shutters over all the coil chamber windows.

Meaning, you can replace your coil head in a couple of smooth moves, even when you have just filled your tank!!!!

This is such a treat.

The threading between the base and tank can be tricky to align at first, however…once aligned it is smooth as can be.

Be careful that you do get it aligned right, which will seal on the base so that no space or o-ring is visible between base and tank.

I’ve missed the alignment once or twice when refitting the base, resulting in a failed contact and a no-atomizer reading.

This threading seems to be the one place where machining is less than perfect but, to be fair, only marginally so and most of the time it screws on smoothly.

How Does The Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank Perform?
Besides the much appreciated top-fill and coil-change features, this tank does exactly what it’s supposed to!

I do find the vape a little on the loud side, with that almost whistling but not quite whistling feel – that doesn’t bother me whatsoever, though it may bother the person sitting next to me.

Besides that almost whistle, the airflow has an incredible range on this tank, although I only use it half way to about a 3/4 shut, since the more open range is just too damn much.

Airflow is also incredibly smooth, besides the almost-whistle, and if you like a restricted vape, you get a very satisfying restricted feel at those lower settings.

2020030610004360a.jpeg

While this tank does get hot during chain vaping, I’ve found those heat sinks really effective in stopping the heat before it reaches your lips which, in my case, occasionally engulf more of the drip tip than is sanitary.

I can’t rave enough about how convenient and slick this tank is and I really have nothing bad to say about it.

I did have a bit of trouble finding mods in my collection which looked good with such a high profile tank – all the more reason, if you ask me, for admins to be sweet and send me the Kriemhild mod to match, to be subtle.

Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank 0.15Ohm Triple Mesh Coil
This is the pre-installed coil on this tank, Ni chrome and recommended for 50-80W vaping.

I have to say that, for me, this coil should have been recommended for 65-80W, as it only comes into it’s own through it’s uppermost range.

This is a beautiful coil, smooth vaping with massive vapour production and delicious, mouth watering flavour. It provides a scrumptious, warm vape at 80W, with the airflow 1/2 way open.

I vaped on it for a week at 80W, using a heavily flavoured, high VG juice and I needed to extract and rinse the hell out of the coil head at that point, as its had become a little toasty tasting.

However, keep in mind that I vape myself stupid most of the time and this doesn’t mean you won’t get a good 2-3 weeks out of this coil head, before renewing for a little longer with a thorough rinse.

I, for one, will be ordering a value-pack of these coil heads as the flavour is awesome and I need to keep using this tank!

Vapefly Kriemhild SubOhm Tank 0.2Ohm Single Mesh TWE Coil
This is the spare coil in the pack, Ni chrome and recommended for the same 50-80W range.

I insist on using this coil head at 80W, as I find the flavour to be considerably lower than the triple, which I’d become quite fond of using.

With that said, flavour is not bad at all at 80W, still well above the average but, as this coil head allows more air through, you will need to dial your airflow down very low indeed in order to achieve the flavour the other coil achieves at 60W.

Pros
  • Beautiful build and machining
  • Convenient top fill
  • Convenient coil-change design
  • Ravishing good looks
  • Massive airflow
  • Great Vapour Production
  • Kickass flavour
Cons
  • Base threading can be a bit sticky
  • High profile looks funny with most mods
  • Not the best lifespan from coil heads, though the reviewer is a heavy vaper
Final Review Verdict
Oh c’mon now, what’s not to love?!

The Vapefly Kriemhild Sub Ohm Tank is a surefire winner, if you’re looking for a flavorful vape, a slick profile and incredible top fill and coil-change convenience.

I highly recommended it to both beginner and experienced sub-ohm vapers as ease-of-use is off the charts on this one – enjoy!

So are you using this stunning sub-ohm tank or ready to buy one?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Where to buy it:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Jester-Pod-kit-1000mAh.html
https://www.elegomall.com/product/v...ble-dripping-pod-1000mah-2ml.html?source=list
https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-jester-rebuildable-dripping-pod-system-kit-1000mah.html

By Jeremy Mann

Product intro and specs
The Jester by Vapefly is an interesting new device for MTL vapers. It’s a pocketable pod vape-style AIO that takes replaceable coils as well as an RBA deck. It comes in two different kits: a “meshed edition” with two types of MTL coil heads, and a rebuildable kit that comes with an RBA deck and one MTL mesh coil head. The pods have a 2 mL capacity and the replaceable coils have adjustable airflow. Powering the Jester is a 1000 mAh internal battery with three power levels.

Vapefly is calling the Jester the “first rebuildable dripper pod system.” For drippers out there, you’ll immediately notice that it’s more along the lines of an RDTA instead of a dripper since it has wick ports and it sits over a little tank. Even though Vapefly is a tad bit off in their marketing of what this actually is, I was still game to try it out.

Vapefly sent me the rebuildable Jester edition for the purposes of this review.
20200306102741pia.jpeg

The Vapefly Jester is at first glance not much different than all the other pod vapes out there. It’s basically the same size as a SMOK Nord, but it’s a couple mm shorter and a thicker. The measurements of the Jester are 91 mm x 33 mm x 18 mm. The Jester weighs about 56 g, which is lighter than the Nord by about 25 g.

It’s operated by a circular fire button that’s clicky and almost flush-mounted. It’s a glossy and smooth button which is a different texture than the matte feeling of the device. Also, along the sides of the Jester are two spring-loaded side buttons that release the pod when squeezed together. I think Aspire was the first to do this with the Breeze 2. It’s a useful feature in that it should keep the pods secure and easy to remove, but it adds extra points of failure with unnecessary mechanical parts.

Other than those minor points, it’s all standard fare. What makes this device unique is in the pods/cartridges. But because there are two separate kits, first you need to know which one might be right for you.

Meshed vs. RBA edition
As stated, the Jester comes in two different editions. Both editions are geared toward the MTL vaper. The RBA edition should only be considered by vapers that know how to safely rebuild a coil with appropriate wire and resistance. The meshed version is for everyone, from novice to experienced.

RBA edition

• RBA deck/pod
  • 0.5-ohm replaceable coil and cartridge
  • plus 2 x 1.0-ohm prewrapped 28-gauge Kanthal coils
Meshed edition

• 0.5-ohm mesh coil
  • 1.2-ohm mesh coil
I received the RBA version which doesn’t have the 1.2-ohm Jester coil head. If I get a chance to try that coil, I’ll update this review with my thoughts on it vs. the 0.5-ohm coil.

RBA pod, cartridge, and coils
20200306102950e6e.jpeg

The AIO cartridge has an adjustable airflow ring on the base of the head, but you have to remove the cartridge from the battery to adjust it. The airflow goes from a tight MTL to a loose MTL.

It has a flip top mouthpiece cap hinged on one side, so you can access the single-port rubber refill plug. The refill port will accept most droppers. You can fill it while it’s in the battery or when it’s out. If it’s in the battery, you have to wiggle it back and forth and pry on the non-hinged side to open the cap. When it’s out of the battery, push the tiny little square button near the base on the side and it’ll flip open. I’m not a fan of either way.

Unfortunately, my AIO cartridge got damaged the first time I used it (one pod release button got stuck and I had to yank out the pod). It’s still usable, but it sometimes won’t make a connection and now it sits in the battery lopsided.

The RBA pod does not have adjustable airflow. It’s a loose MTL that gets close to a restricted lung hit, but not quite. It has a press-fit cap and a similar refill as the AIO cartridge. The cap on the RBA pod comes off easily yet is held on firmly (similar to a top cap on a typical RDTA or RDA). But this is a pocketable device. I wish this cap had a lock of some sort because the deck leaves the coil exposed, and it’s conceivable that the cap could come off in the pocket—and could accidentally fire if the button gets pressed. I just try to remember to turn off the device when using this cartridge and travelling with it. Also, there is a high potential for leaking due to the RDTA design in a pod, though I haven’t experienced any leaking besides typical condensation.

Mesh coil 0.5-ohm
20200306103150qc9.jpeg

To remove or replace the coil head, simply turn the airflow ring until it stops, then continue turning against the resistance. Aside from my issues with the hinged cap, this coil has worked great. It’s a BVC coil head, and it does look almost like a Nautilus head. It has a very narrow ID, so even though it has adjustable airflow, it’s going to stay in the realm of MTL.

I’ve only gone as high as 50% VG because it has such a legit MTL draw, I’m using nothing but high nic with it. Most high nic juice is 50% VG.

Performance
20200306103223uy1.jpeg

Setting aside some of the design choices I’m not a fan of, I really like the performance of the Jester. Lately, it’s been the device that I want to take with me on the go. I haven’t had any problems with leaking, spitting, or flooding with the RBA or the AIO cartridge.

The RBA head vapes well. It has a good throat hit with decent flavor (but it will also be determined by your build and wicking). The 0.5-ohm coil head performs above average. I think it’s better than the Aspire Breeze NXT mesh coils for flavor and longevity. I’ve refilled the AIO cartridge 4x so far and it’s still as good as the first fill. My Breeze NXT tastes off damn near after the first refill.

All three power levels work great on the Jester RBA head, though I like to keep mine at purple (3.3 V) or blue (3.8 V) so I can take long drags without excess heat. With the green setting (4.8 V) on a 1.0-ohm coil, I find the vapor a little too sharp for the length of draw I like.

With the 0.5-ohm head, I keep it at purple (3.3 V) which can take longer hits without obscuring the flavor. Like all mesh coils, it fires up quickly, but long drags with the top two voltages can get uncomfortably warm for me and the flavor can taste too toasty. No burnt or dry hits though.

Battery life and charging
202003061032584og.jpeg

Like many other comparable-size AIOs, the Jester has a 1000 mAh battery. I don’t think a rebuildable AIO/pod device should have any less capacity than this. With this battery, you could get a full day of moderate to heavy usage, but not much longer.

The charge isn’t that long though. I recently reviewed a device with 400 mAh that took 45 minutes to charge, yet the Jester was just over an hour. And it has pass-thru charging.

Pros / Cons
  • Versatile
  • Better than average flavor
  • Great MTL draw
  • Solid throat hit
  • Adjustable airflow on AIO cartridge
  • RBA head means you won't have to buy coil heads
  • Coil head needs to be screwed in tightly or it won't seat properly in the battery
  • Hinged-cap on AIO cartridge could be better
  • No way to check the resistance of the coil
  • Release buttons can get stuck
Verdict
If you’re an experienced builder and like the size of pod vapes, you should consider trying the Jester rebuildable edition. It’s a little finnicky to install a coil due to the cramped space, but I enjoyed building on it. It’s a versatile device that performs well with the rebuildable section as well as with the replaceable coils. I haven’t tried the 1.2-ohm coil, but the 0.5-ohm mesh coil worked great. If you’re not a builder, I strongly recommend you stick with the Meshed edition.

Of course, the Jester is not without its cons and little hiccups. I’ve had some issues with the pod release buttons and I’m not a fan of how you have to access the refill plug on the flip top AIO cartridge. Those details could be fixed in a version 1.5. Regardless, I will continue using the Jester even after this review gets published. I’m comfortable recommending it.

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Where to buy:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Holic-RDA.html
https://www.elegomall.com/product/vapefly-holic-mtl-rda-atomizer.html?source=list
https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-holic-mtl-rda.html

By Kevin Jeffrey
The Vapefly Holic MTL RDA has followed on from the brands ‘Galaxies’ look with their latest release, a sweet little topper for the fans of mouth to lung style of vaping.

Vapefly is a relatively new company to the vape scene they were established in 2017. They have a very impressive catalogue, which includes the Pixie RDA, Galaxies MTL RDTA, Galaxies MTL RTA and Galaxies MTL RDA, and many more. These guys know their RBA’s.

20200306114837a7t.jpeg

So What Can We Expect From the Holic MTL RDA by Vapefly
It was designed by Japanese YouTuber, Horick TV in conjunction with Vapefly!

Fundamentally the Holic RDA is a Mouth to Lung RDA, albeit with the flexibility as a restricted direct to lung topper. This has been built to deliver flavour, something which it does by the bucket load.

So, despite that little spoiler, what do we think of Vapefly’s latest offering to all mouth to lung fans out there? Is it going to be horrific or a cup of Horlicks? We all like Horlicks right?

Let’s go and get up and personal with it.

See the Holic MTL RDA in Action

In The Box
  • Vapefly Holic MTL RDA
  • Beauty ring
  • O’rings & screws
  • T Tool and Allen Key
  • Firebolt cotton
  • 2x airflow control screws
  • BF pin
  • 2x Ni80 1ohm pre-built coils
  • User manual
  • Thank you Card
20200306115103p45.jpeg

Features
Tank

• Size: 22×41.7mm
  • 25mm diameter with beauty ring
  • Material: Stainless Steel
  • Single coil RDA
  • Gold plated 510 pin
  • BF pin included
  • Deep juice well
  • Coil position aid notches
  • Unlimited airflow control setting
Design and Build Quality
The Vapefly Holic MTL RDA comes in a card box with an over sleeve, as always Vapefly supply a decent amount of spares with the product.

2020030611534077l.jpeg

Looking at the Holic aesthetically it reminds me very much of the Galaxies MTL (Squonk) RDTA, with the placement of the cap AF, which is no big surprise as it’s made by the same company!

The Holic is made from stainless steel (SS) and delrin.

2020030611540988k.jpeg

The RDA dismantles into 3 parts for easy cleaning.
202003061156363xe.jpeg

How Does The Vapefly Holic MTL RDA Perform?
When I first opened the Holic RDA up I immediately thought, here we go for another mouth to lung RDA. However, taking a very close look at the deck I was surprised to see Vapefly have included 3 types of airflow with this little thing.

Two internal deck valves and the more obvious cap airflow all of which are configurable to your taste.
2020030612012029f.jpeg

Other Notes
Before starting this review I tested the deck with a 0.5Ω coil at 40w with the 510 pin, with all the AF wide open. While a little tight for a Direct to Lung (DTL) draw, I have to say I got a nice warm vape with plenty of vapour and flavour. Next time I coil the Holic RDA I plan on using a lower Ohm coil maybe a 0.2Ω or even a more exotic coil than just round wire.

Pros
  • Very good flavour at 1.13Ω
  • Fairly descent amount of vapour for MTL
  • Good AF for mouth to lung
  • Very good design
  • Great quality of manufacture
  • Good looking little RDA
  • Easy to coil and wick
  • Works great as a BF RDA
Cons
  • No big concerns with this RDA
Final Review Verdict
I can see that the little Vapefly Holic MTL RDA is going to be a hit with all mouth to lung vapers out there.

It’s small with the added bonus of having a beauty ring included in the box for larger mods.

It covers the full spectrum of MTL airflow including the ability to do a restricted DTL draw and it handles squonking admirably with the included BF pin.

While I’m not a dedicated MTL vaper I have really enjoyed the time I have spent with the Vapefly Holic RDA and would most surely recommend it to others to try.

Would I buy a replacement Vapefly Holic MTL RDA due to loss or damage? Chances would be low but not beyond the realms of possibility!

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Where to buy:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Brunhilde-Top-Coiler-RTA.html
https://www.elegomall.com/product/vapefly-brunhilde-top-coiler-rta-8ml.html?source=list
https://www.ave40.com/vapefly-brunbible-top-coiler-rta-8ml.html

By Jordan Premonics
I’ve been vaping for over 5 years now and the prospect of building an RTA is still dismissable to me. In all those years of testing devices I never found an RTA that functioned as well as regular Sub-Ohm tanks or standard RDA’s. Until now! Recently I got to try my hand at using one of the most advanced tanks I’ve ever tested, the Vapefly Brunhilde, and I am astonished at how good this tank is.

Here’s a full in-depth review of the best RTA I’ve ever had the pleasure of testing.

The Design

The first thing you’ll notice about the Brunhilde is its size, I mean this thing is absolutely huuuuuge. Measuring a chonky 65.5mm (2.6") tall by 25.2mm wide, this is not a tank that’s built to be subtle, its built to WORK! Designed by a team of German engineers, the Brunhilde is made up of 3 major sections. A top cap/chimney section, the build deck, and the tank. The second thing you’ll notice is its fantastic looks! The Brunhilde is built with a gorgeous protective cage, designed to prevent the tank glass from cracking, and features winged helmet logos on either side. The chassis of the tank itself is made from durable stainless steel so it should be able to withstand a decent amount of punishment.

The top cap/chimney section comprises of the removable section on top of the build deck. This holds the 8mm wide bore drip tip and is also perforated with air holes. A small internal metal piece rotates with the top cap separate from the perforated chimney so you can adjust airflow to your preference. The top cap section features a ridged design close to the drip tip which helps dissipate heat and keep the drip tip cool.

The build deck is fairly standard, featuring a dual raised post design with 4 allen screw terminal ports. The juice well is deep and provides plenty of room for excess wick to soak up Eliquid from the tank section. This RTA is designed specifically for dual coil builds and features a perforated metal section in the center of the build deck to improve airflow through the coils.

Inside the tank, you’ll notice there’s 4 braided stainless steel wires poking up from the bottom of the build deck. These run from the bottom of the tank section up into the build deck and function as a passive juice dripping system. Due to the nature of these wire’s construction they’re able to pull Eliquid from the tank section up into the cotton wicks, even while the tank is upright.

How It Works

This is hands down the best RTA I’ve ever used by a long shot. The high tech German engineering that went into the Brunhilde is absolutely outstanding. I’ve been using this tank for several weeks and so far the only issue I’ve had is a slight leak if I leave it on its side overnight. Even that could be attributed to poor wicking on my end. The amount of sheer airflow that you get through this tank is incredible, if you're a cloud chaser you'll definitely want to check this tank out! I wholly believe that this device will outperform every other RTA on the market now and for several years to come.

Thanks to its massive 8ml max Ejuice capacity the Brunhilde can last for days in between refills. It also features a dedicated refilling port so you don't have to take it apart to fill the tank section. Unlike other RTA’s I’ve tried, this tank does a fantastic job of keeping the wicks saturated. Obviously, since its an RTA, you can’t really chain vape if you’re trying to pull big clouds, but I noticed wayyy less dry hits with the Brunhilde than I have with other devices in the past.

Overall, I’d say if you’re interested in rebuildable tanks but you like the convenience of large sub-ohm tanks, the Brunhilde RTA has the best features of both worlds! I used to have a Freemax Mesh Pro as my daily vaping tank, but ever since I started testing the Brunhilde I haven’t gone back to it. For someone who’s never been a fan of RTA’s in the past, that's saying something!

What do you think of the Brunhilde RTA? Do you like the design? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

vapefly

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Where to buy it:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapefly-Galaxies-RDTA.html
https://www.elegomall.com/product/vapefly-galaxies-mtl-squonk-rdta-atomizer.html?source=list

By Jeremy Mann

The Vapefly Galaxies RDTA is a feature rich MTL rebuildable with top-notch performance. It has an easy to use build deck, a leak-resistant design, various airflow options, and the 2 mL tank can be filled via squonking or from a spring-loaded fill port.

This RDTA is the third in the Galaxies series, following on the heels of an RTA and the original Galaxies RDA. Here’s a closer look at this quality atomizer and how it performs.

Specifications:
  • 22 mm diameter
  • Single coil build deck
  • 1.5 mm by 2 mm terminals
  • Top mounted hex screws
  • Hex screw covered airports
  • Removable hex screws for increased airflow
  • 3 mm dual wicking ports
  • 3 mm spring loaded fill port
  • PEEK insulated positive post
  • Two 1 mm overflow ports above squonk pin
  • Dual adjustable 2 mm side air slots
  • Adjustable by rotating top cap
  • Heat sink fins on top cap
  • 6 Levels of airflow control
  • 3 paired air holes for more airflow
  • 3 single air holes for tighter airflow
  • 5 mm wide 510 delrin drip tip
  • Gold plated standard 510 pin
  • Gold plated squonk 510 pin
Kit content:
  • Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA
  • Replacement glass tank section
  • Translucent resin shorty 510 tip
  • Black Delrin elongated 510 tip
  • 510 bottom feed pin
  • Spare parts pack
  • Screwdriver
  • Two Ni80 1.0-ohm pre-built coils
  • Two pads of organic cotton
  • Manual
Build quality and design
vapefly-galaxies-mtl-rdta.jpg

For RDTAs, the Galaxies is small. It’s only 22 mm in diameter and about 29 mm tall. I have RDAs this size!

It comes with two 510 tips with different heights and internal diameters. It’s got a small 2 mL tank section, a conical top cap, heat-sink fins, and various adjustable airflow options ranging from a super tight MTL to a restricted lung hit.

The Galaxies RDTA only holds 2 mL, but its capacity is increased by your squonk bottle’s capacity. If you don’t have a squonk mod, you can fill the tank from a spring-loaded fill port. The coolest part for me about the spring-loaded fill port is that it makes the deck leak-resistant – the fill port “valve” closes once you remove your bottle. In general, I think this is a great design for an RDTA. Vapefly isn’t the first to include some of these features, but I’m pretty sure they’re the first to include them all in a single-coil MTL RDTA.

Build deck and wicking
vapefly-galaxies-mtl-rdta4.jpg

The dual post deck looks a lot like the Galaxies RDA deck, but with a slight modification. Unlike the original, both posts are gold-plated with curved bottoms in the post holes. This makes trapping thin wire easy, even if it gets pushed over by the bottom of the screw. It’s a welcomed upgrade from the RDA where the stainless-steel negative post has a flat bottom.

Because the wicking channels are 3 mm holes in the deck, the wick can’t be too narrow or too wide, which means that your coil’s ID must follow the same rules. It’s best to use a coil with an ID of around 2.5 mm to have appropriate diameter wicks.

To wick it, I find it easiest to cut your wick tails against the outside of the tank. Then use a pointer tool or your tweezers to gently push down the cotton, making sure it’s not bunched up. With this approach, I’ve had no problems at all with my wicks staying wet. And since the tank is a low capacity, I never have to consciously tip the tank to wet the wicks – it just happens.

Airflow

vapefly-galaxies-mtl-rdta2.jpg

Vapefly “gets” MTL vaping! They nailed it with the 2017 Nicolas tank, and then this year with the Galaxies RTA and RDA. It only makes sense that this RDTA would do MTL vaping equally well.

As noted, there are plenty of options for airflow. The deck has bottom-fed airflow or bottom- and side-fed airflow. To add the side airflow, just unscrew the grubs on the back side of the posts (but don’t remove them or the flavor will suffer). Using the side airflow will increase the amount of air, making it more of a restricted lung hit than an MTL.

There are nine holes on the top cap; three on one side and six on the other. You can either double your airhole selection or use it with a single hole. The three airhole sizes are about 0.8 mm, 1.4 mm, and 2 mm. Being a fan of a tight MTL, I enjoy using the 0.8 mm single hole with just the bottom-fed airflow.

The Galaxies RDTA comes with two 510 drip tips which are basically extra airflow options: a short 11.5 mm translucent tip and a 15 mm elongated black delrin tip. The black tip has a base opening about 3.5 mm in diameter that tapers off to 2.5 mm at the top, making it perfect for a strict MTL. The shorter tip, which is the same tip from the Galaxies RDA, has a 5.5 mm base opening that tapers to 3.5 mm at the top. It can be used for MTL all the way to a restricted lung hit. I like both tips, but I prefer the shorter tip due to its ergonomic contour – and I think the flavor is better with it.

Performance
vapefly-galaxies-mtl-rdta3.jpg

Simply put, the Galaxies RDTA just works! And this is coming from someone that typically doesn’t like RDTAs much at all. This atomizer changed my perception of how an RDTA can perform.

I’ve been using the included 1.0-ohm Ni80 pre-built coils that come with the tank (mine metered out to 0.82 ohms).

The draw is perfectly smooth and quiet, the throat hit is nice and punchy, and the flavor is above average for an MTL. Although I’ve always preferred an MTL draw, I typically don’t view MTL as being all that great for flavor. I like MTL vaping for the throat hit and the cigarette-like draw. But with the Galaxies RDTA, I get the tight draw and above average flavor. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how good the flavor is from this tank. If you’re a fan of nic salts, this tank will do your juice justice! Also noteworthy, I’ve had no leaking, gurgling, flooding, or dry hits (which has more to do with my build, but it’s still worth mentioning.)

Although I use the tank with a squonk mod, I also like to change things up. Sometimes I fill the tank from the spring-loaded fill port with a different juice than the one in the squonk bottle. That allows me to travel with two juices on board. And sometimes when sampling juices, I just drip directly onto the coils like a dripper. It’s nice to have that kind of freedom!

• Designed and manufactured well
    • Easy to build on
    • Two convenient refill options
    • Great flavor for MTL
    • Really nice draw for MTL or a restricted lung hit
    • Leak resistant
    • Silent draw (no whistling)
    • Wicks well
    • Quality O-rings keep the top cap firmly on
    • Two 510 drip tip options
Dislikes

• Not much leeway in coil ID
    • The overall aesthetics are just okay
Verdict
I strongly recommend the Galaxies RDTA for fans of rebuilding and MTL vaping. Aside from not having much flexibility in the internal diameter of the coil you can use, I can’t find any other objective cons with it.

If you’re curious how this performs versus the Galaxies RDA and RTA, I think the RTA may have the best MTL draw of the three, but the RDTA has more options and slightly edges the others in the flavor department. The RDA was good when it came out, considering it was one of the first mass-produced squonkable MTL RDAs this year, but the Galaxies RDTA fixes all its issues and comes in an even more complete package.

What do you think? Have you tried any of the atomizers of the Galaxies series? Let me know in the comment section.

VU Sponsors