Become a Patron!

Vapefly Manners R Pod KIT Review By Ben28

Vapefly Manners R Kit
Intro.jpg
This review will be about the Manners R, a POD type device from the Vapefly brand. It has a 1000mAh battery and 3mL cartridges in addition to other features. Let's give way to the review and talk about it in detail.

Thanks in advance to Daisy from Vapefly for making this review possible. You can visit their page and see more information about the Manners R.

1 (1).jpg

Features;
  • 1. Built-in 1000mAh battery with Type-C charging
  • 2. Draw activation & fire button to vape
  • 3. LED indicator to show the remaining battery life
  • 4. Easy airflow control to switch from MTL to RDL
  • 5. 3ml capacity, easy side filling
  • 6. Manners R 0.6Ω/0.8Ω Cartridge for RDL vaping
  • 7. Manners R 1.0Ω/1.2Ω Cartridge for MTL vaping
  • 8. Superior organic cotton for smooth transfer
  • 9. FreeCore Coils for ultimate vaping experience
  • 10. Optimized mesh honeycomb structure for even heat
  • 11. Exclusive leak-proof system for worry-free vaping
  • 12. 3S chip protections to guarantee the safe use
  • 13. Small and portable, easy to carry anywhere
BrandVapefly
Product NameManners R Pod Kit
MaterialAluminium alloy + PCTG
Dimension21.74*114.40mm
Battery CapacityBuilt-in 1000mAh battery
InputType-C 5V/1A
Capacity3ml
FillingSide filling
Fit ForVapefly Manners R 0.6Ω/0.8Ω/1.0Ω/1.2Ω Cartridge
ColorBlack, Gunmetal, Azure Blue, Green & Silver, Blue & Silver, Black & Red

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240409232829.jpg
The device comes in a rectangular box in which white predominates, present in the background and surroundings. In the center we find an image of two devices, the Manner R in two different colors. At the top we find both the brand logo and the product model.

A simple but attractive and beautiful presentation in my opinion.

ReLens_IMG_20240409232843.jpg

On one of the sides it continues with a decoration that combines blues, thus creating gradients between them. Here we find a small section in which the color of our product in question will be marked with a cross. In this case it is Azure Blue but we can choose between;

- Black & Red
- Azure Blue
- Blue & Silver
- Black
- Gunmetal
- Green & Silver

ReLens_IMG_20240409232849.jpg

On the back we distinguish between the main features of the product and the contents of the box itself. In addition, we are left with a scratch card to verify the veracity of the product and a QR code that shows the color itself.

In the box we will find;
1* Manners R Pod Battery
1* Manners R Pod Cartridge (0.6Ω)
1*User Manual

I'm missing something here, don't you think the same? I like when brands include two different types of Ω cartridges so I can have two opinions and know which ones to buy when they wear out.

ReLens_IMG_20240409232905.jpg

When we order the contents of the box, we are left with the product itself, with its cartridge installed, the user manual and a card for the warranty claim.

Device Inspection

ReLens_IMG_20240409232916.jpg

The product has a cylindrical shape and is quite small. Additionally, thanks to its construction materials, this device practically weighs like a feather. The drip tip flattens out and becomes quite thin and very comfortable in the mouth, giving us a very good sensation when vaping.

On the front we find a button, which will serve as manual operation and an LED light indicating puff and battery percentage. Why is the button used for manual operation? Well, because this device has double drive, both auto-draw and button activation.

Let's now talk about its functions;
- We can use it to take a puff
- 3 Clicks, the button will turn off and we will only be able to use the POD through auto-draw
- 5 Clicks, we will turn the device on/off.

As for the LED light, it turns on and tells us;
- When we take a puff
- Green, it will mean that it is at a voltage between 4.2-3.8V
- Blue, it will mean that it is at a voltage between 3.8-3.67V
- Red, it will mean that it is at a voltage between 3.67-3.2V

Otherwise, the device is quite simple in terms of operation. The battery charges relatively quickly, approximately in 70 minutes, since it charges at 1A using a Type-C cable. For me, personally, this battery lasts approximately half a day using it at 18-22W (indicated by the cartridge).

ReLens_IMG_20240409232930.jpg

In the upper part of the body we find a small window formed by geometric shapes. Through this we can observe the remaining amount of liquid to be attentive and refill it with the aim of not getting a dry-hit or burning the coil. In any case, it is recommended to always have the liquid above the windows that allow the coil cotton to air.

ReLens_IMG_20240409232922.jpg

On both sides we have a kind of texture of lines that will make the device more comfortable in hand and will help it not slip as much. On one of the sides we find the adjustable air inlet. It is made up of three small holes that will provide us with an MTL-RDL puff, depending on its adjustment. The hardness is just right, so we don't have to worry about accidentally moving it.

I must add that if we hold the device with our left hand we could be prone to accidentally covering it, due to the way we hold it.

ReLens_IMG_20240409232951.jpg

The Battery-POD connection, as in most products that we know of this style, is achieved through a system of magnets. Thanks to the fact that the pod fits well inside the body and the strength of the magnets, the cartridge will not fall or wobble. In that sense, we are safe.

ReLens_IMG_20240409233005.jpg

These are the pods used on this device. They have a non-interchangeable coil, that is, we must discard them as a whole when the coil has burned out. We have them available with FreeCore mesh resistances and a cotton that according to the manufacturer is organic and ensures a smooth e-juice transfer. We have them available in 0.6Ω, 0.8Ω, 1.0Ω and 1.2Ω. The device only comes with the lowest ohmic coil, which I don't see as correct since I always like brands to include more than one so the customer can try them.

Anyway, Vapefly provided me with the 1.2Ω and 0.8Ω cartridges, so I will give my conclusions later with those as well.

The filling system as we see is very simple, we have a large silicone flap that we will open and reveal the filling hole. After filling it for the first time with 3mL of liquid (cartridge capacity), we must leave it for a few minutes for the cotton to saturate.

ReLens_IMG_20240409233019.jpg

At the bottom of the device we will have the charging port. As I mentioned before, it is Type-C and charges at 1A/5V. Furthermore, the charging cable is NOT included in the content, but that is not a problem for me since, today, who does not have a charging cable of this type at home?

Vaping Time
Let's start with some quick sensations in hand. Well, the device feels very light thanks to its Aluminum Alloy body. As for operation, it can be activated by auto-draw or by button, both work exquisitely and do not cause any problems. The only thing that fails me a little is the battery charging time.

Let's now give way to the conclusions about the different cartridges;

0.6Ω Pod: This pod is perfect for people looking for a fairly open RDL vape. I have found its best use with the air intake open to the maximum. Operating at about 22W, this cartridge provides a considerable amount of vapor and very good flavor, although we will see that the last factor will increase with the other pods. In short, perfect for people looking for an airy and fairly open draw.

0.8Ω Pod: In this case the puff begins to be somewhat restricted although it is honestly not noticeable. This time I have found its best use with two gaps in the air intake only, that is, closing one. The flavor with this coil begins to increase although the vapor decreases, but in this case I don't care, I am not looking for this device to deliver gigantic puffs of vapor, but rather to offer me discreet vaping and good flavor.

1.2Ω Pod: The puff is now well restricted even with the air intake fully open. Anyway, I have found its perfect point leaving a single gap of air open. It works at approximately 11W and is the one that has given me the most flavor and, due to its power, the least vapor. I admit that I am a person who likes a well-aerated puff, but this cartridge has won me over with this specific device.

In general, I found it to be a very good device, but I think it would be a detail to include another cartridge of a different ohm in the packaging.

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
E-Juice Window
Only 1 Cartridge Included
2 Activations
Charging Is A Little Slow ( could have been made 2A perfectly )
Pocket Sized And Lightweight
Exceptional Flavour
Great Performance
LED Indicator

Conclusion
The Manners R is a very good pod. I would recommend it especially for people who are fond of MTL vaping, since this way, the battery will take a long period of time to wear out.

In general, I found it to be a very good option as a POD. Also, regarding its price, it is quite economical.

VU Sponsors