Become a Patron!

Vapefly holic mtl rda review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received holic mtl rda from efun.top for the purpose of this review.

Vapefly holic comes in few colors:

- Gold
- Black
- Gunmetal
- Rainbow
- Stainless

ENgTUKe.jpg

Specification:

- Diameter: 22.20mm
- Height with drip tip: 41.7mm
- Material: SS
- Drip tip material: PMMA
- Capacity: 1ml

In the package:

- Vapefly Holic MTL RDA
- Beauty Ring
- Screwdrivers
- Pre-Build 1.0ohm Ni80 26ga Coils
- Airflow Control Set
- Spare Parts Bag
- BF Pin
- O-rings&Screws
- Manual

D4BGPkx.jpg

Vapefly holic mtl rda comes in very rich package, in package you will receive coils and some firebolt cotton which is very nice because firebolt cotton is maybe the best cotton in my opinion. Build quality of this atomizer is pretty much good, threads are good. From the bottom of the atomizer you can see some engravings and serial number, here you can also see gold plated protruding 510 pin, in the package you will also receive bf pin so you can use this atomizer with regular mods and with squonk mods.

s1fVe3J.jpg

From the top of this atomizer you can see 510 drip tip, this drip tip is shaped very nice and in my opinion this drip tip is very comfortable for using. Still we have a small con here, you can use here any 510 drip tip but some drip tips will stay nice on the top but the rest will not because with this atomizer you need to use shorter drip tip if you want to fit the drip tip completely. Personally I don't mind this because I really like to use the drip tip that comes with this atomizer, this drip tip is very good for mtl vaping in my opinion, maybe one of the best drip tips. Under the drip tip you can see heat sink, so your drip tip will not get hot which is good.

FSuxvr9.jpg

The chamber and the top cap are in one piece. From the inside of the chamber you can see that top part of the chamber has very nice conical shape which is very good for flavor.
From the outside of the chamber you can see airflow holes. From the one side you can see 6 airflow holes and from the another side you can see 3 holes for airflow. So, when you want to adjust the airflow you can open only one hole from one side or you can open one hole from one side and one hole from the another side. On this atomizer we have a stopper and when you want to unscrew the atomizer from the mod you will not have any problems.

0Lh8AMC.jpg

On the base we have two o rings that holds the chamber. On the middle of the base from each side we have two airflow holes, airflow will go through holes and then up to the coil. On the build deck you can see 3 airflow holes, one hole is under the coil and we have one from each side of the coil. You can also adjust airflow here, you can adjust air that comes from the sides of the coil. On the build deck you can see two screws that you will use to adjust the airflow from each side separately, so basically you can open from each side completely or you can close both sides and in that case air will hit the coil only from the bottom.
Building on this rda is very easy, on the base you can see slots that helps when you want to place the coil, they designed the base that way so you can position the coil nicely. Wicking this rda is very easy as well, but it is very important to cover the slots very nice with the cotton because that way you will get better flavor.

UTb9CCJ.jpg

8cBvnHu.jpg

Z6cTK2D.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

So, you can use holic mtl rda as regular rda with regular mods, basically every time when you want to drip you will take off the top cap and capacity of this atomizer is 1ml which is good for mtl rda because you will not drip too often.
Also with this atomizer you will receive the bf pin and you can use it with squonk mods which I personally prefer with mtl drippers. Drip tip on this atomizer is very good in my opinion but still if you don't like it you will have to find one that fits here.
In the box you will receive coils and cotton so you basically can use the atomizer when you buy it if you don't have cotton and coils. As I said building here is very easy but when you wick it make sure to cover wick slots completely. I tried here different coils, I tried coils with 2mm and 2.5mm diameter. In my opinion this atomizer works best with 0.35 kanthal wire and 2.5mm diameter. You can set the airflow the way that you like it because there is a lot of options, also if you lke very tight mtl draw you can do it here. I like to use this atomizer when I close side slots, basically I like to use it only with airflow from the bottom and I open one hole from the outside. Vapor production is good for a mtl atomizer, throat hit is also very good. I really like to use tobacco flavors and this one works amazing with tobacco flavors.
Holic rda is I can say very good rda, works very nice and I can say that this is maybe the best rda that I tried for mtl vaping, there is a lot of airflow options which is also very important. If you like mtl rda's I can suggest you this one.

Cons:

- Some drip tips will not fit nice

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Good airflow
- Lot of airflow options
- Coils in the package
- Cotton in the package
- Easy to build
- Easy to wick
- Very good flavor
- Bf pin in the package