Become a Patron!

Vapefly Brunhilde RTA

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a monster. It's different. And it's very, very cool. Should be available from the big Chinese sites in a week or two. $50 for an authentic. Good video from one of the creators below. You can enable auto-translate if you want.

Was released in Germany early through several sites there and very quickly sold out. This one operates like several other German atomizers, the juice wicks up the cables to the cotton bed.

Last edited:

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I can tell you that I've had mine for 4 days now, and am totally pleased. Wicks like a champ, the flavor is great and the vapor is thick and moist. The wait was well worth it. Tall atty but looks fine on some of my larger mods.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I would have been all over this on if they offered a single coil deck. Good to hear it's a treat.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They call these types of attys over there "Top Coilers", but no, none of them I'm aware of have single coil decks. A really good flavor-banging single coil rda from over there is the Taifun BTD rda, but it's obscenely expensive at 139 Euros....but Ulton has come out with a very nice clone of that one btw.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got a notice from Heavens Gifts that they'll start shipping out their pre-orders of the Brunhilde on Mar. 17th.

VU Sponsors