Vapefly Brunhilde RTA

Discussion in 'General Rebuildable Discussion (RTA/RBA/RDA)' started by Cosmic, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Cosmic

Cosmic Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    It's a monster. It's different. And it's very, very cool. Should be available from the big Chinese sites in a week or two. $50 for an authentic. Good video from one of the creators below. You can enable auto-translate if you want.

Was released in Germany early through several sites there and very quickly sold out. This one operates like several other German atomizers, the juice wicks up the cables to the cotton bed.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. Cosmic

Blog Posts:
    Well, I can tell you that I've had mine for 4 days now, and am totally pleased. Wicks like a champ, the flavor is great and the vapor is thick and moist. The wait was well worth it. Tall atty but looks fine on some of my larger mods.

Letitia9 likes this.
  3. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    I would have been all over this on if they offered a single coil deck. Good to hear it's a treat.

4. Cosmic

Blog Posts:
    They call these types of attys over there "Top Coilers", but no, none of them I'm aware of have single coil decks. A really good flavor-banging single coil rda from over there is the Taifun BTD rda, but it's obscenely expensive at 139 Euros....but Ulton has come out with a very nice clone of that one btw.

Letitia9 likes this.
  5. Cosmic

Blog Posts:
    Just got a notice from Heavens Gifts that they'll start shipping out their pre-orders of the Brunhilde on Mar. 17th.

Letitia9 likes this.