Become a Patron!

VapeCrafter

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Won a contest in October. Placed my order in the beginning of November. It was not shipped until November 18. The order still has not arrived, I have not received any response from the company, and the other contest winners have not received their winnings, either. I was going to use this company to try out diy recipes before I buy all the flavorings, but if it's going to take this long forget it!

Contest winners were announced October 21

My orders were placed Nov 2 and Nov 4th. I got an email they had shipped on November 18th. Two weeks later and I have received NOTHING

I have emailed several times and haven't gotten a reply

Yea last Tuesday was my first email and no response in a week

Finally got a response.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I understand the frustration. Every contest I've won they have made me jump through hoops and blow me off. I always wait several weeks for a reply before I start following up again. I am always very polite, patient and grateful with them and it get's me nowhere...it's not even worth it to me so I don't join in contests anymore. Truly a shame this appears to be the standard within our community.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree, I'm at the point where it's not even worth the hassle. I get the paying customers come first but having to wait a month? Apparently they have a history of usps losing their orders which I find a little odd

So my package was "lost" and they are sending out another. I hope everyone else eventually gets theirs too but I'm not holding my breath

Apparently paying customers are having the same problem I went over to Reddit to see

http://www.reddit.com/r/Canadian_ecigarette/comments/2jhkbp/vapecrafter_order/

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2jrlqe/my_vapecraftercom_experience/

Here's another paying customer

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks to another contest winner who also has not received their prize, I checked my email and they said that my second package would be here in "2-3 days guaranteed".

I'm on day 3 and have nothing.

I'm now fully convinced these people never intended to fill the orders.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won a Mutation X V2 (the real one) on a vape show. After I sent in the email with the required info I got a reply asking for my CC number to cover shipping. They wanted $15 for 2 day USPS, so I declined. Just another scam, thats what they probably paid for the atty in quantity.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
paying customers come first but having to wait a month?

I've always found that concept to be such bullshit and a horrible business model...as a vendor, you should want to get that sample out to the winner in a timely manner as they represent a potential customer...While I certainly always appreciate getting a win, if they are so freakin busy that it actually takes a month to drop a bottle of juice or anything else in the mailbox, they might as well just keep it as I'll be less than impressed and I'll likely never be a customer...besides, if they are that busy, they are obviously hyper-successful and dont need me as a customer...its not a coincidence that vendors such as Maddcatt Vapors and a few others that dont differentiate between contest winners and paying customers have seen me as a return customer many times....order in, order out...now that impresses me and that's just good, smart business...

YMMV

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've always found that concept to be such bullshit and a horrible business model...as a vendor, you should want to get that sample out to the winner in a timely manner as they represent a potential customer...While I certainly always appreciate getting a win, if they are so freakin busy that it actually takes a month to drop a bottle of juice or anything else in the mailbox, they might as well just keep it as I'll be less than impressed and I'll likely never be a customer...besides, if they are that busy, they are obviously hyper-successful and dont need me as a customer...its not a coincidence that vendors such as Maddcatt Vapors and a few others that dont differentiate between contest winners and paying customers have seen me as a return customer many times....order in, order out...now that impresses me and that's just good, smart business...

YMMV

I look at it this way, if a vendor pimps his or her wares as giveaways on a vaping show, then they need to honor that commitment, it's relatively cheap advertising for them. If the vendor blows off one winner, it might be a mistake. If the vendor blows off 2 winners, then they need to be booted and not allowed to pimp their wares on that vape show. As hyper connected vapers, we usually know within a short time if a vendor is blowing off vape show winners or running a scam.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If they don't deliver to the vapes for vets program they're gonna get run out of here with pitchforks

I got a stamps.com tracking # shipping notification. Its not showing up yet. Will check tomorrow

The tracking number is still not showing up as actually being sent

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If they don't deliver to the vapes for vets program they're gonna get run out of here with pitchforks
pitchforks.gif

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the vendor blows off one winner, it might be a mistake. If the vendor blows off 2 winners, then they need to be booted and not allowed to pimp their wares on that vape show.

I've seen vendors like that. Seen one network boot a sponsor because, as a host told me, they stiffed quite a few winners. Many in fact...Saw one sponsor that decided to stop sponsoring and decided to stiff current winners because sponsoring shows wasn't bringing in the kind of business he expected. That is just stupid. By all means, stop sponsoring if you aren't seeing a return on investment, but at least have the ethics and class to fulfill the obligations that you already made...what an assclown...

Some time back, there was a "after show" room opened up and broadcast right after a popular vape show was over and another well known vendor was in it who comes off as extremely arrogant because his business is apparently doing well and he sells some relatively high end mods and popular juice...acting like a pompous dick when talking about winners inquiring too soon about when they would get their wins...he said when people do that he intentionally holds their wins longer...on purpose...he said this in public on this channel...well, I make sure to not take any wins from him and even though I kinda liked his juice, I havent and will never order from a jerk like him...I spoke with a few other viewers that night and neither will they, for the same reason...dumb, dumb, dumb...

I've been stiffed by vape businesses more than a few times, whether on wins or by piss poor customer service. I keep a list of them as well as some that have stiffed others and some that have shady business practices or are just run by assholes in general... I wanna make sure I dont forget who they are so that they never see a single penny from me...I will warn others as well about them if I can...I know that I've cost some bad vendors some $$$...more than they know....I also know that it was easily preventable and that they brought it on themselves...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I loathe stamps.com
But that's another story lol
You can highlight the stamps (dot) com tracking number or copy/paste it to google and you will get regular usps tracking.
I don't like stamps dot com that much either.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I've seen vendors like that. Seen one network boot a sponsor because, as a host told me, they stiffed quite a few winners. Many in fact...Saw one sponsor that decided to stop sponsoring and decided to stiff current winners because sponsoring shows wasn't bringing in the kind of business he expected. That is just stupid. By all means, stop sponsoring if you aren't seeing a return on investment, but at least have the ethics and class to fulfill the obligations that you already made...what an assclown...

Some time back, there was a "after show" room opened up and broadcast right after a popular vape show was over and another well known vendor was in it who comes off as extremely arrogant because his business is apparently doing well and he sells some relatively high end mods and popular juice...acting like a pompous dick when talking about winners inquiring too soon about when they would get their wins...he said when people do that he intentionally holds their wins longer...on purpose...he said this in public on this channel...well, I make sure to not take any wins from him and even though I kinda liked his juice, I havent and will never order from a jerk like him...I spoke with a few other viewers that night and neither will they, for the same reason...dumb, dumb, dumb...

I've been stiffed by vape businesses more than a few times, whether on wins or by piss poor customer service. I keep a list of them as well as some that have stiffed others and some that have shady business practices or are just run by assholes in general... I wanna make sure I dont forget who they are so that they never see a single penny from me...I will warn others as well about them if I can...I know that I've cost some bad vendors some $$$...more than they know....I also know that it was easily preventable and that they brought it on themselves...

One word comes to mind: Greenman

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One word comes to mind: Greenman
I know of a few others...
And if greenman was doing that also... fuck him also.

JeeperCreeper comes to mind and since it was through Ryno's coast to coast vaping site no win ever received. Ryno nor jeeper's business will get a damned dime from me EVER....fuck them both, almost a year no response and fucking tired of listening to jeeper's bullshit about resend me the info... no reply ever, and since it was representing Ryno's business the fuck is upon ryno also.

That dude that made the pimp stick fucked over more than a few winners I know and a couple of customers... fuck him also.

Anyone who fucks around a winner of something they are sponsoring will not give a good god damned about a paying customer.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That dude that made the pimp stick fucked over more than a few winners I know and a couple of customers... fuck him also

Sir Lawrence from Vapormoon. There are a lot of saber touch fanboys on ECF.
I won one of the first ones he gave away on mod envy, before the mod envy edition.
It ran about $120 new and I don't even like it. It collects dust on my mod stand that I won on mod envy. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sir Lawrence from Vapormoon. There are a lot of saber touch fanboys on ECF.
I won one of the first ones he gave away on mod envy, before the mod envy edition.
It ran about $120 new and I don't even like it. It collects dust on my mod stand that I won on mod envy. :)
The 8 months of fucking around he put a fellow vapor through on another forum and the total BULLSHIT excuse about the delay I will not even dignify that scamming lying piece of shit with the typing of his name.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
He is a real dirtbag.
I really hate these asshole "modders" who have no money whatsoever.
They get a loan to make a dozen "prototypes" then send them out to the 12 top reviewers who like them (they were fucking free, whats not to like about FREE)

Then the have a pre order thinking they will buy the parts with the first 25 customers to build 100 of the mod.
All types of shit goes wrong so they start a second round of pre orders to pay for the first 100 they fucked up on.
You see where this is going.

It is exactly like a pyramid scheme.
Eventually a couple hundred people get screwed out of their money as they make excuses until the 46th day of the 45 day PayPal period then vanish into the wind.

This is happening more and more with "modders".
I NEVER go for a pre order.
if everything works out for the modder, great. I buy one that's IN STOCK for $25 more.

A pre order from segelei or something is legit because they are a big player but I still won't do it.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The 8 months of fucking around he put a fellow vapor through on another forum and the total BULLSHIT excuse about the delay I will not even dignify that scamming lying piece of shit with the typing of his name.
And the whole time he was selling mods on a thread on here.
Look how much of a professional he was in this thread. a professional dick!: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vapor-moon.2866/

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He is a real dirtbag.
They get a loan to make a dozen "prototypes" then send them out to the 12 top reviewers who like them (they were fucking free, whats not to like about FREE)

Then the have a pre order thinking they will buy the parts with the first 25 customers to build 100 of the mod.
All types of shit goes wrong so the start a second round of pre orders to pay for the first 100 they fucked up on.

Eventually a couple hundred people get screwed out of their money as they make excuses until the 46th day of the 45 day PayPal period then vanish into the wind.

This is happening more and more with "modders".
I NEVER go for a pre order.
if everything works out for the modder, great. I buy on that's IN STOCK for $25 more.

A pre order from segelei or something is legit because they are a big player but I still won't do it.
You've just described Shan and her shit.

I ordered a Cherry Wood squonker from a mod maker in Durham, S.C. with the screen name Monte Pirate It was supposed to be delivered in 15 days. Day 25 I sent an email, no reply, same at day 30, day 35, and day 40. At day 43 I started the PayPal dispute process. Day 45 he sent me a profanity laden email stating that my dispute had frozen his PayPal account. I got my money back, but close to 80 people got screwed. I think 5 or 10 people got refunds via paypal.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, a lot of people have been getting Shan'd as of late.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is a real dirtbag.

All types of shit goes wrong so the start a second round of pre orders to pay for the first 100 they fucked up on.

It's actually called a Ponzi Scheme... Ask Bernie Madoff about it.. lol

Bernie.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In case I didn't learn my lesson last time I ordered from vapecrafter again. I receive some discount code that I ended up not actually using instead I paid full price hoping my experience would be different this time. I wanted to give this company the benefit of the doubt but obviously that was foolish of me. Its been over 2 weeks now and I have no tracking number no package nothing. I've emailed and I'm going to try calling in a moment

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In case I didn't learn my lesson last time I ordered from vapecrafter again. I receive some discount code that I ended up not actually using instead I paid full price hoping my experience would be different this time. I wanted to give this company the benefit of the doubt but obviously that was foolish of me. Its been over 2 weeks now and I have no tracking number no package nothing. I've emailed and I'm going to try calling in a moment

:eek: Say it ain't so :eek:
You did it again?? o_O

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@cherrycakes dispute it NOW!! get your funds back.
Consider calling the post office and sheriff locally to them and filing a complaint for postal and wire fraud.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@cherrycakes This is your fault. You know better. There are thousand's of other companies making juice online for you to try without you ordering from one that you know is slowwwwwwww.
How many times did you stick you finger in the light socket before you understood that electricity will shock you?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@cherrycakes This is your fault. You know better. There are thousand's of other companies making juice online for you to try without you ordering from one that you know is slowwwwwwww.
How many times did you stick you finger in the light socket before you understood that electricity will shock you?
Did the vapes for vets ever get their prize??

I really don't care at this point they can take my $20 it's a really cool concept but they don't know how to run a business

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, I'll check and get back to you on the vapes for vet deal.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did the vapes for vets ever get their prize??

I really don't care at this point they can take my $20 it's a really cool concept but they don't know how to run a business
I asked and this was his answer
No. I did get a shipping notification a fortnight ago, but nothing yet. No worries

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Received an email saying I would be getting my order I would be getting a refund and its all bullshit they are liars I had to call my credit card company and issue a chargeback I got a nasty email which I will love to share with all of you

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It blows me away that some juice companies STILL shit on their customers and expect more orders to come in. The market is hyper competitive, fucking over a few customers can tank a small company nowadays. Quite frankly with the bullshit Vapecrafters has pulled, they deserve to be booted from any giveaways on vape shows (since they don't honor them at all).

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious to know how much they are paying to be in the top banner ad rotation?

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I still have yet to receive a single tracking number indicating thar they actually sent anything

VU Sponsors