Become a Patron!

Vape wild! review.

Hello all!
I've been vaping for almost 3 years and in my time I've tried several vendors. Cuttwood, mister e, element, skull an roses etc. etc. etc. and like most of you had grown accustomed to paying high prices for my juice. I finally decided to give vape wild a try. For the past 3 months I have bought my juice from them exclusively. I always avoided them because I assumed cheap prices meant lousy juice. Wow was I wrong!
First off let me say that the customer service is second to none. They will live chat with you and help in anyway they can. The first order I placed was very small, just to try em out. I ordered two 10 ml bottles. When the order arrived (4 days later) I opened the box to find FIVE extra bottles! All Pre-steeped 3mg nic 65/35 ratio. Also a sticker and some vape coasters. Very cool. Since then every order I have placed has arrived with at LEAST 3 extra juices. So the customer service is awesome ship time is awesome but how was the juice?

In a word? OUTSTANDING!
I have tried several of their juices and will rate them for you now.

Murica- A red white and blue bomb pop. Tastes as advertised but I found the lemon really came through a bit more. 5/5

Fruit hoops- the milk at the bottom of a bowl of fruitloops. Awesome juice. Tastes as advertised. 5/5

Fruit bomb- great fruit blend. I taste strawberry, blueberry, orange and pineapple. 4/5

Summer solstice- pineapple orange flavor with a bit of lemon. An adv for me. Nuff said.

Double rainbow- skittles y'all. Straight skittles. 4/5

Zebra stripe gum- ton of flavor on this one. Not an adv but a nice change up. 3.5/5

Orange drank- tastes as advertised. Great flavor but not as great as elements fresh squeezed. 3/5

Hooch- grape flavored vape. Tastes great. Def. An adv for me too.

Blue harvest- dominant taste is blueberries with undertones of watermelon an blackberries. Really good juice. 4/5

Banana candy- tastes like the banana runts. Good stuff. 4/5

Strawberry waterfellons- the watermelon is dominant with strawberry finish. Subtle yet flavorful. 4/5

Banchee- banana creme pie flavor. Another adv for me. 5/5

So berry good- tons of ripe berries on this one. Great to mix with fruitbomb. Dominant flavor is blueberry but mixed with cherry an blackberry. Tough to explain but really good too! 4/5

Hold the door- banana with graham crackers. Awesome blend. 5/5

Clearly I love this company. Its nice to see a company sell premium juice for a bargain price. In an industry that sees a lot of pretentious vendors its refreshing to find a company that sells a quality product, offers outstanding customer service and constantly gives their products away. They also carry a limited amount of hardware on their site but I haven't ordered any from them so I kept this review exclusively about the juice. Its my hope that if you haven't checked them out yet, you will.
Vapewild.com

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Funny I've bought a tank from them but haven't tried the samples yet.
I'm due for a new coil in one of my tanks, probably ought to give one of them samples a try

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used their stuff before I started diy. I liked it. I really liked their On Cloud Custard. Don't know if I can vape it now since my tastes have changed but I bought the big bottles back in the day.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just received an order from them recently. Bought three and got three freebie bottles. Great customer service & super fast shipping to go along with great prices. I'll let you know what I think of the juices once I've given them a good steep.

VU Sponsors