Become a Patron!

Vape Wild - Need Some Suggestions

Chibisaurus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, Im going to be getting some juice, Ive never tried Vape Wild juice.
What are some of your FAVORITE VAPE WILD juices?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Long time ago I got about 20 samples. The only ones that I liked were green apple envy and key lime pie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The Clever Fool
Hannibal Nectar
Strawberry Waterfelons

When you order from them they will give you a sample size of a different flavor > based on your selections > or you can let them know in the note during check out, what freebie sample you want.

I just recently went through a few sample packs. My faovrites so far:

Flint stoned
Smurf cake
Milk & berries

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I personally liked murica, circus cookie, lemon sensation and that mystery flavor they had in October? Waffles and strawberry or something close? Its too bad that all there juices are too harsh for me, no matter what ratio, even putting couple drops of mask in don't work :( always thought their flavoring is spot on and extremely potent, which I would have loved a lot.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I personally liked murica, circus cookie, lemon sensation and that mystery flavor they had in October? Waffles and strawberry or something close? Its too bad that all there juices are too harsh for me, no matter what ratio, even putting couple drops of mask in don't work :( always thought their flavoring is spot on and extremely potent, which I would have loved a lot.

I don't remember any harshness, have they changed nic suppliers in the last year do you know?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I don't remember any harshness, have they changed nic suppliers in the last year do you know?
I have no idea to be honest, but all I noticed was harsh, to a point were it made me literally cry lol. Still vaped that whole tank and then some, because as mentioned that flavor itself was amazing. I didn't order there anymore after.

sbankme

Member For 3 Years
I'd suggest trying small bottle sample pack from them. They run way more sales on their samples and I was surprised that many of the flavors I liked best were surprises like The Streak(strawberry waffle & whipped cream). I like Stardust (honeydeww/tiny bit cucumber) &
Wrecking Ball (banana pudding). I wish they were more affordable, and have been holding off on reordering, instead going with Verde Valley, Om Vapors and Tmaxx No Frills juices at a fraction of Vapewild's prices.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I liked stardust, strawberry waterfelons, and kiwi berry the best, but yeah I'm looking at the cheaper juices too. Tmaxx is suppose to be the bomb for the price, I need to try them out.

VU Sponsors