Become a Patron!

Vape taste weird

i have a jomo lite 40 and once I filled it, it just doesn’t have no taste I can’t taste my juice. Why can’t I taste my juice in my vape? Did I do something wrong? Did I not put it together right? Did I burn my coil? Did I not let it sit long enough?

If you burned your coil then you'd definitely taste it. (The fires of hell will engulf your mouth and scorch everything in its vicinity.

Here're some possible causes:

1: Bad juice.
2: Bad tank.
3: Broken coil.
4: Running at too little wattage.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Try adjusting the watts up and see if that makes any difference. If you have another setup you can try the juice in that to verify the juice just doesn't suck, if not you can try another coil and run the watts up a bit and see if that helps.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I was under the impression you were using the kit for your jomo. What specific mod is this on? make/model?

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Since there's no screen on your mod I think your problem is that it's an atomizer low. Luckily with your device it's a simple fix. You do one of two things: 1) Try to fix it yourself (I'll post a youtube video link showing you how to fix it)
2) Take it to a local vape shop and they'll be happy to fix it for you (at least the shops in my area are very helpful like that)

Here's the video. Simple fix.

VU Sponsors