Become a Patron!

Vape Storage

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So what/where does everyone store all their vape stuff? I have a shoe box that i keep up high due to kids but it is always a mess. So how does everyone store their stuff?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fishing / tool box , a stand , and my desk.. But I still have some stuff all over the place .

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my wife was in a giving kinda mood and bought me a J-stand that even holds the battery charger....thing is huge, holds my mods and most of my juice and my batteries...on and on...other than that, couple drawers in a bureau kinda dresser thing which is getting more and more full of the rest of my juice and odds and ends.

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im liking the tackle box idea, small but big in storage.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a cheap plastic tackle box of the sort meant for small hardware like bolts and nuts and the like. It's not tall enough for bottles, but it's great for atties and assorted crap.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
someone told me this is a carpenters chest i think they said. it holds all my stuff and looks pretty nice i think. found it at a consignment shop for $30. btw, this pic was taken a year or so ago, so the contents have changed quite a bit.

mystash.jpg

DJGoogone

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My daily Cary is a plastic handgun case from amazon.. $9 holds 3 18650 mods and 2 spare batteries, 1 26650 mod and spare battery, 1 30ml bottle and 3-4 10ml bottles..

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're serious in the juice department, pami!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You're serious in the juice department, pami!
Those pics were taken about 9 months ago. I still have a huge juice collection... but many of the vendors have changed.
The drawers are full of clearos/tanks/heads/drip tips... etc.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
or bottles that are steeping I have a couple of nail polish caboodles on my way to beach right now, or would post pictures, they fit my 30 ml, 15, 10, and 5 perfectly I store them in a cupboard on the top ahelf. Bought at Walmart not too expensive either!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
someone told me this is a carpenters chest i think they said. it holds all my stuff and looks pretty nice i think. found it at a consignment shop for $30. btw, this pic was taken a year or so ago, so the contents have changed quite a bit.
Good price. They sell something very close to it as a machinist's chest at Harbor Freight. I think I paid $59 for mine with a discount code off the $79.95 price.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good price. They sell something very close to it as a machinist's chest at Harbor Freight. I think I paid $59 for mine with a discount code off the $79.95 price.

yeah maybe that's what they called it, a machinist's chest. i can't imagine such a nice thing in a greasy machine shop tho.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I picked up a nice little tackle box (for fishing) that has plenty of room.. i paid about 8$ and its works great.

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i thought i was starting to get out of hand with my juice. i guess my collection of 15 is a bit small lol. pami im digging your set up.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
i thought i was starting to get out of hand with my juice. i guess my collection of 15 is a bit small lol. pami im digging your set up.
thanx.gif

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the lego mod stand - if only tinker toys were as versatile

Great setup!

Reactions: Eph

ceejkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you know i was just thinking about this a couple hrs ago as i was putting my kids legos away, has anyone made a mod using legos?

Love the lego mod stand - if only tinker toys were as versatile

Great setup!

The most fun I have had playing with legos in about 25 years lol. I was staring at jstands website trying to find a stand that had what I wanted. Looked at the box of legos my godsons left on the floor, and was like oh yeah it's on!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Boyfriend made me this today. (He made a different one first but I didn't 100% love the layout so he's using that one for his gear.)
uploadfromtaptalk1405291330874.jpg

Tomorrow when I pick it up, my big pink spinner will be sitting in the back row dead center.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a Train case (make-up case) with adjustable partitions for my going on vacation/going to vape shows/going to a B&M to teach someone coils or DIY.
I saw "Marshbunny" (a member here) with one of these last year at a show and although I thought it was pretty nifty, I joked with her at the idea of me buying a makeup train case.
I ordered one the next day. .... ;)

41voSGvnrfL.jpg

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have those stack able Rubbermaid units with pull out drawers.

And for travel, I have a $10 diabetes supply travel kits which holds one heck of a lot of stuff including two bay charger, batteries, mods lots of room for E-Liquids. I could travel for month easy with all it holds.

And of course all of my in use stuff on the table beside my Comfy Chair!

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have one mod, one RDA, and one Russian clone. My g/f has 1 eGo battery, and several backup tanks. Most of what you see above is my DIY juice and coil-wrapping stuff. I'm poor too, and that's why I lowered my maintenance cost as much as possible. I don't buy other pre-mixed e-juice, and I don't pay for replacement coils/heads. F that S.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have one mod, one RDA, and one Russian clone. My g/f has 1 eGo battery, and several backup tanks. Most of what you see above is my DIY juice and coil-wrapping stuff. I'm poor too, and that's why I lowered my maintenance cost as much as possible. I don't buy other pre-mixed e-juice, and I don't pay for replacement coils/heads. F that S.

Good to know I'm not alone...I should get into DIY juice but having only one semi-good eye, unstable hands, and being reckless with chemicals...I choose not to, lol.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to know I'm not alone...I should get into DIY juice but having only one semi-good eye, unstable hands, and being reckless with chemicals...I choose not to, lol.
Both my eyes are bad, and my hands, too. I mix by weight. Yes, I do work with 100mg/ml nicotine every once in a while, but only to dilute it down to 25 and 60.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really don't need much elaborate storage devices since I only own 1 mod and stick with the same setup that simply works flawlessly for me...

Am I a dying breed or am I just that damn poor?

I am poor too! The humidor had no cigars, the tools are from my household toolbox. One APV, two Aspire ET-s and two Vivi Nova's. Still no rebuildable and no wick wire, yet, but I have wishlists all over the interweb!

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Picked this up from Harbor Freight. Fifty bucks.
Looks great and perfect for all my vape parts and rebuilding supplies.
So handy thinking about picking up another one.

View attachment 1875
Wow that's some fine looking storage unit you bought there, they are really awesome..

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 1875

On Sale no less ... :D

http://www.harborfreight.com/eight-drawer-wood-tool-chest-94538.html

This attractive wood tool chest is crafted of hardwood, a walnut stain, a clear lacquer finish and chrome-plated hardware for lasting durability. While the eight felt-line drawers protect your tools, a single-key locking system secures the lid and front panel of this compact tool chest. As a bonus, a machinist's safety mirror is built-in to the lid interior of your portable wood chest.
  • Heavy-duty chrome-plated hardware
  • Single-key locking system secures lid and front panel
  • Inner lid is fitted with machinist's safety mirror
  • Rubber grips on tool chest handles for easy lifting

Crocky

Member For 4 Years

View attachment 1875
I have this same chest. I love it. I keep all my stuff I use often but my juices. They are in a dedicated drawer. In the top compartment of the chest I have all my cords for chargers etc plugged into a surge protector which is also stored there. I got tired of seeing all the wires :)

VU Sponsors