Become a Patron!

Vape Society Supply Experience

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to write this about my recent experiences with vape society supply out of las vegas. Their website is https://vapesocietysupplies.com/

I saw them online orignally when just looking for some good prices on name brand ejuices. Their prices were great for the juices i was looking for, in fact so good my spidey sense started tingling and i thought maybe i should do some research first. I looked online and saw they had at one point a bit of a dubious past, some stuff about a change in website and maybe someone imitating them or something. I'm not clear on the entire story but it didn't look good. But i figured at those prices i'd take a risk and see what happened, figuring i could always call my bank and do a chargeback if needed.

Well i did not need to do a chargeback, as a matter of fact i've placed three orders with them now because not only are their prices great but there processing and shipping is insanely fast. I'm on the other side of the country and i get my orders within 2 days from when they are shipped. I don't even get my orders as fast from companies alot closer to me.

I'm not 100% sure about what happened in their past but i can tell you the company now is a real delight to deal with. One of the first juices i ordered was Django by 13th Floor Elevapors and the bottle it came in was not the bottle i had seen on their website so i thought i had been duped but i contacted 13th Floor Elevapors and they confirmed that they have changed their bottles and the product was legit and that Vape Society Supply does get their juice directly from them. In fact i found out after doing a little further research with other juices that vape society supply deals directly with the manufacturers and not distributors for their products.

I spoke with vape society supply and told them at some point i would post some good words about them on the forum because my experiences so far have been awesome and they said that if anyone places an order from the forum to let them know that they saw a review on the forum and decided to order and they will earnestly work to get the product shipped out very quickly, which i believe from my experience so far they would do anyway.

Also i was quite suprised with my most recent order that they included a couple 15 ml bottles of different flavors from uncle junk which was one of the juices i ordered as samples. Now these are the same 15ml bottles i could probably find in my local vape shop for $10 or more and they included them as a gift. Now i can't promise they will do that for everyone but i was pleasantly suprised.

Anyway as this company ended up being such a big suprise for me i wanted to post a review.

VU Sponsors