Become a Patron!

Vape shops pass first surprise inspections, but may be mislabeling products

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Inspections of 31 retailers? Be still my beating heart. There are many thousands.

And why are the results from 2016 just making the news now, in September of 2018?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep why release 2016 results now.

From the article...

The FDA found that all the vape shops were in compliance with the agency’s regulatory requirements in effect at the time of inspection.

Hmm was this before 8-8-2016?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any current vape shop inspections would show that virtually all vape shops are selling prohibited to sell items that were introduced to the US market after 8-8-2016.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Any current vape shop inspections would show that virtually all vape shops are selling prohibited to sell items that were introduced to the US market after 8-8-2016.
You should probably write to your favorite Democrat Congresscritters and complain about this.

Or alternatively, ask yourself why the shops are getting away with this, and whether they'd be getting away with it if the election of 2016 had gone the other way.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should probably write to your favorite Democrat Congresscritters and complain about this.

Or alternatively, ask yourself why the shops are getting away with this, and whether they'd be getting away with it if the election of 2016 had gone the other way.
If I had a favorite congressman of any political persuasion....
And I have seen no prominent leader of any party come out in open support of vaping.

And cole Bishop and the like pretty much just leglislated with real law FDA regulations.
With no real gain for vaping and added a couple of negatives.

VU Sponsors