Become a Patron!

Vape is making me dizzy!!!!!!

I just started vaping 1 week ago. I vape on 60 pg 40vg and 0 nicotine. I vape at .3 ohms. Every time i vape i get dizzy. Idk why. I have no nicotine but still get dizzy. Any suggestions?

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you weren't a smoker vaping will make you dizzy as you inhale because your body naturally has full air flow. Vaping does restrict the lungs and introduce things other than oxygen.
I hope that your aren't vaping just to vape. This is not the purpose for vaping. It was designed as a SAFER alternative to smoking not a way for non smokers to "smoke". Anyway an answer as to why you are doing it would help.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you weren't a smoker vaping will make you dizzy as you inhale because your body naturally has full air flow. Vaping does restrict the lungs and introduce things other than oxygen.
I hope that your aren't vaping just to vape. This is not the purpose for vaping. It was designed as a SAFER alternative to smoking not a way for non smokers to "smoke". Anyway an answer as to why you are doing it would help.

Thanks for giving us the purpose for vaping. I'm not an ex-smoker. I thought it was something anyone could do for the pleasure of the flavors. Selling all of my equipment now. Hope I dont get fined or anything.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for giving us the purpose for vaping. I'm not an ex-smoker. I thought it was something anyone could do for the pleasure of the flavors. Selling all of my equipment now. Hope I dont get fined or anything.
Please explain to me why my posts attract assholes. I'm so sorry I offended you in someway. Do whatever the hell.you please. Get on your soapbox and start preaching the world's against you. I merely stated my feelings on why he was dizzy and said I found no reason for him to be vaping if he wasn't trying to quit. I love the flavors to but a pack of jolly ranchers is cheaper. Grow up and fuck off.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It may be many years before we know the long term effects of vaping. It may be found to be bad for us. We KNOW that smoking is bad and it's worth the gamble that vaping is less of a health hazard. It's your body and you can decide if you want to risk your health and gamble that vaping is safe.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please explain to me why my posts attract assholes. I'm so sorry I offended you in someway. Do whatever the hell.you please. Get on your soapbox and start preaching the world's against you. I merely stated my feelings on why he was dizzy and said I found no reason for him to be vaping if he wasn't trying to quit. I love the flavors to but a pack of jolly ranchers is cheaper. Grow up and fuck off.
you mad bro?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you mad bro?

Yeah, I'm "mad bro" .... he's got a point...he's entitled to his opinion and you're entitled to yours. I honestly don't see the point of an 18 year old starting to vape that never smoked because they "think it's cool". Especially since I've seen a trend forming of younger people picking up vapes just "to blow mad clouds 'cause it's cool bro" and maybe one in ten come somewhere like here or research "safe vaping" and ask what they need to know and the rest just go grab a battery and a mod and go for it while the rest of us pray they don't hurt themselves. I know he's doing it for clouds or trying to because he's got a .3 coil on whatever he's vaping, but he doesn't know that VG is what is going to give him what he's looking for and got a higher PG in his blend.

First time I smoked a cigarette I felt dizzy....maybe vaping can do the same to someone who's lungs aren't used to it just like mine where with analogs. He may have a valid point. I know I do. I am all for people doing what they want and I've seen the videos and read the stories about how some people pick up vaping to help curve their snacking habits or their sweet tooth...hell, I vape mostly dessert flavors to kill two birds with one stone in that respect. But as much as I love vaping if I never was a smoker in the first place I probably wouldn't have spent all the money I have on all this totally awesome vape gear to pick up a habit that I wasn't trying to replace another one with. Vaping is supposed to be safer alternative to help quit smoking but I don't remember reading anywhere that it's safe period...and there are people that have PG allergies and such...maybe the poor kid is having a reaction for all we know. Maybe if he comes back and posts more we'll find out...not like we have much to go on....That's my opinion...

So tell me...you mad bro?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
49c058d6-56de-4d91-9a2f-1dc52bd358ab_zps74wkenfk.jpg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
There are some very stupid replies in this thread. No surprise, considering it's already been moved to U MAD BRO.

Since when do you have to be an ex-smoker to vape...did I miss a memo somewhere? Only vaping to look cool? Why did you start smoking in the first place? Because the idea lung cancer was appealing to you?

No, you started smoking to be cool. Don't give me some bullshit about peer pressure or stress or because your momma smoked. No one held a gun to your head and put a Camel in your mouth, you made a conscious choice to start smoking. So why should vaping be any different? If someone wants to go out and buy an e-cig because they want to look cool or just to try it, that is their choice. It's the exact same reason why you picked up a cigarette.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are some very stupid replies in this thread. No surprise, considering it's already been moved to U MAD BRO.

Since when do you have to be an ex-smoker to vape...did I miss a memo somewhere? Only vaping to look cool? Why did you start smoking in the first place? Because the idea lung cancer was appealing to you?

No, you started smoking to be cool. Don't give me some bullshit about peer pressure or stress or because your momma smoked. No one held a gun to your head and put a Camel in your mouth, you made a conscious choice to start smoking. So why should vaping be any different? If someone wants to go out and buy an e-cig because they want to look cool or just to try it, that is their choice. It's the exact same reason why you picked up a cigarette.
He's gotta point gang.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's gotta point gang.
He does have a point. So did I though. People have know for long periods that cigarettes aren't safe. I simply made it clear that the original ecig created in China was meant as a SAFER ALTERNATIVE to smoking. I stated that I saw no reason for non-smokers to vape. The does not mean that they can't or that they have to sell their gear or be at risk to a fine. The response to my original post was immature at best. This country is a free country. Do as you please but in the same breath allow me to have my opinion with out childish behavior in retaliation.

You make a valid point in an adult manner. I will still say I feel that people shouldn't vape if they aren't trying to quit smoking and you will say they can do it to look cool. These are our opinions and people and people will use either opinion to make their decision. In the end if we agree to disagree in an adult manner I find not fault in it. All I ask for is respect and it appears a lot of times (first time on vu) people retaliate with childish behavior because they feel insulted by someone's opinion which was in no way meant to be offensive.

Have a great vape.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He does have a point. So did I though. People have know for long periods that cigarettes aren't safe. I simply made it clear that the original ecig created in China was meant as a SAFER ALTERNATIVE to smoking. I stated that I saw no reason for non-smokers to vape. The does not mean that they can't or that they have to sell their gear or be at risk to a fine. The response to my original post was immature at best. This country is a free country. Do as you please but in the same breath allow me to have my opinion with out childish behavior in retaliation.

You make a valid point in an adult manner. I will still say I feel that people shouldn't vape if they aren't trying to quit smoking and you will say they can do it to look cool. These are our opinions and people and people will use either opinion to make their decision. In the end if we agree to disagree in an adult manner I find not fault in it. All I ask for is respect and it appears a lot of times (first time on vu) people retaliate with childish behavior because they feel insulted by someone's opinion which was in no way meant to be offensive.

Have a great vape.

Oh don't get me wrong you have a good point too. I think if you're not out to quit smoking but wanna look cool for the girls get an instrument and learn how to play it. Girls dig that shit too!

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh don't get me wrong you have a good point too. I think if you're not out to quit smoking but wanna look cool for the girls get an instrument and learn how to play it. Girls dig that shit too!
I didn't mean anything against you. I forgot when you reply to a quote it doesn't pull in the whole chain lol. I honestly don't want people getting the wrong opinion of me. I am typically and easy going guy and the other night when I saw what was replied to my post I lost my temper. I shouldn't have but I did. I want everyone here to know that I don't agree with everyone and everyone doesn't agree with me but we can be adults about it.

If you think instruments get the chick's going have a baby. Borrow one even lol they attract women in the droves especially when the smile and coo. Lol

For now enjoy the three day weekend (for everyone in USA) and have a great vape.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm "mad bro" .... he's got a point...he's entitled to his opinion and you're entitled to yours. I honestly don't see the point of an 18 year old starting to vape that never smoked because they "think it's cool". Especially since I've seen a trend forming of younger people picking up vapes just "to blow mad clouds 'cause it's cool bro" and maybe one in ten come somewhere like here or research "safe vaping" and ask what they need to know and the rest just go grab a battery and a mod and go for it while the rest of us pray they don't hurt themselves. I know he's doing it for clouds or trying to because he's got a .3 coil on whatever he's vaping, but he doesn't know that VG is what is going to give him what he's looking for and got a higher PG in his blend.

First time I smoked a cigarette I felt dizzy....maybe vaping can do the same to someone who's lungs aren't used to it just like mine where with analogs. He may have a valid point. I know I do. I am all for people doing what they want and I've seen the videos and read the stories about how some people pick up vaping to help curve their snacking habits or their sweet tooth...hell, I vape mostly dessert flavors to kill two birds with one stone in that respect. But as much as I love vaping if I never was a smoker in the first place I probably wouldn't have spent all the money I have on all this totally awesome vape gear to pick up a habit that I wasn't trying to replace another one with. Vaping is supposed to be safer alternative to help quit smoking but I don't remember reading anywhere that it's safe period...and there are people that have PG allergies and such...maybe the poor kid is having a reaction for all we know. Maybe if he comes back and posts more we'll find out...not like we have much to go on....That's my opinion...

So tell me...you mad bro?

2 paragraphs = mad. TL;DR

But as a new member here I hereby resign from this thread to prevent a mod from getting pissed at me.

Last edited:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry if I offended anyone....i just feel strongly about certain things. I didn't mean to piss anyone off...honest

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
honestly if you have been vaping for a few years and have dropped your nic down to a semi low level ie. 2mg and have sustained that for a few months or even a year you could quit at any time. some of us actually like the flavor of it.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, Notice the OP posted 1 post and ran???? Got you guys all wound up with a drive by...

pipeq1_zpsef67a725.jpg

Awe @Whiskey...so right as usual...sometimes a good drive by wind up produces some of the best comical forum content...from myself included....gotta take the good with the bad....hopefully he comes back, but if he doesn't I honestly wish him the best and I hope he gets some help or at least some max VG liquid to try and find out if it's an allergic reaction and that the poor kid's alright :confused: ....

honestly, regardless of my previous post/statement/partially scarcastic/partially serious rant...it's nobody's business why someone vapes but their own...I just hope they do it safely and happily and that he's ok.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I think the vaping to look cool not to quit smoking crowd are the ones that will be fucking us each and every time a new anti-vaping law is about to be put in place.

Then you have those assholes trying to put a fucking Aspire Atlantis atty on a 4/nine hybrid explodamod.

Burning down the house, and blowing their fingers off jumping on the lets sue people bandwagon.

(Someone actually did this!! put the fucking battery in backwards and blamed everyone but himself to the news crew. Said he was going to sue everyone from the local Mom & Pop B&M, to Aspire, To the 12 year old kid who threw together the junk 4/nine clone in China, to the battery manufacturer)

If you vape to quit smoking and did something that stupid you should feel so strongly about the tobacco control nazis and anti-vaping asshole brigade to not call the news crew and make a big deal out of it.

But if you started vaping "for the clowdz" then you don't have shit to lose.

That would be the fuckwad that calls channel 13 news and tries to sue the vape shop and the battery manufacturer even though the stupid fucker put the battery in backwards to begin with.

If you are one of these fuckwads then leave now!!!.

No one wants you here asking stupid questions

Go to your local B&M (Who sold their soul for $80 bucks to sell a non smoker and 10X worse a non advanced user an advanced hybrid mod with 0 instructions) and let them deal with you.

But If you like vaping for the flavor not because you used to smoke then PLEASE buy a regulated safe mod.
Learn battery safety and ohms law and all that important shit.

So that way you know in advance when some asshole hipster at the local vape shop tries to sell you the most dangerous mod on the shelf just because HE knows how to safety operate it.

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like everytime whiskeys feeling a little bitchy she moves somebody's thread to the hate section. What is that some sort of entertainment?

Fuck that bullshit. Grow up bitch and act like an adult. I guess I'm allowed to say that here, aren't I?

People resigning from a thread for fear of a moderator. Fucking bullshit! Sometimes the moderator's just a petty little fuckin' control freak condo nazi. Here's a bulletin for ya' hon... Every time two people don't agree isn't an argument. Perhaps you should consider staying out of other peoples fucking business until it REQUIRES moderation.

Nice job moving this to the hate section whiskey. You treat this job as though you want Vaping Underground to be the afterbirth of ECF.

BTW, if you want to attract girls, get a Harley. If you want to attract VU mod girls, get a cat.

Post evaporates in 3... 2..
Need a tissue for your issue?

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Seems like everytime whiskeys feeling a little bitchy she moves somebody's thread to the hate section. What is that some sort of entertainment?

Fuck that bullshit. Grow up bitch and act like an adult. I guess I'm allowed to say that here, aren't I?

People resigning from a thread for fear of a moderator. Fucking bullshit! Sometimes the moderator's just a petty little fuckin' control freak condo nazi. Here's a bulletin for ya' hon... Every time two people don't agree isn't an argument. Perhaps you should consider staying out of other peoples fucking business until it REQUIRES moderation.

Nice job moving this to the hate section whiskey. You treat this job as though you want Vaping Underground to be the afterbirth of ECF.

BTW, if you want to attract girls, get a Harley. If you want to attract VU mod girls, get a cat.

Oh settle down already. Your post won't evaporate, because this isn't that other forum, it's VU where you're allowed to have your say, even if doing so casts light on how well you _don't_ play with others. I was actually here reviewing if this thread needed to be in U Mad Bro, and congrats to you!!-- Your post was the clincher that ensures it does need to be here.

You're entitled to your opinion, and you're entitled to voice it....... just like you have the God-given right to be wrong. Try not to over exercise it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

tumblr_naqayqUAww1s9aumdo1_1280_zpssfrs2xfa.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

BugsBunnyMaroon.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, still the same old VU I see. Hope everyone is doing great. Would love to hang out but I have some real world shit to do. Vape on. :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cripes Mary...go change your tampon or something....geez...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey look who showed up. This thread should be dead, great example of drive by trolling.
Yeah I stop by to say hi and get accused of trolling. Nothing has changed at VU, lol. Whaddup Zamazam? Hope you're doing well. Vape on.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I stop by to say hi and get accused of trolling. Nothing has changed at VU, lol. Whaddup Zamazam? Hope you're doing well. Vape on.
Nah, wasn't accusing you of trolling, however this thread started with a drive by troll.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah, wasn't accusing you of trolling, however this thread started with a drive by troll.
Oh. Sorry. Haven't been in the loop. Crazy ass busy. At the farm now and it finally stopped raining so now I have to see what's going on with the soggy horses. :D I'll try to stop by later.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the vaping to look cool not to quit smoking crowd are the ones that will be fucking us each and every time a new anti-vaping law is about to be put in place.

Then you have those assholes trying to put a fucking Aspire Atlantis atty on a 4/nine hybrid explodamod.

Burning down the house, and blowing their fingers off jumping on the lets sue people bandwagon.

(Someone actually did this!! put the fucking battery in backwards and blamed everyone but himself to the news crew. Said he was going to sue everyone from the local Mom & Pop B&M, to Aspire, To the 12 year old kid who threw together the junk 4/nine clone in China, to the battery manufacturer)

If you vape to quit smoking and did something that stupid you should feel so strongly about the tobacco control nazis and anti-vaping asshole brigade to not call the news crew and make a big deal out of it.

But if you started vaping "for the clowdz" then you don't have shit to lose.

That would be the fuckwad that calls channel 13 news and tries to sue the vape shop and the battery manufacturer even though the stupid fucker put the battery in backwards to begin with.

If you are one of these fuckwads then leave now!!!.

No one wants you here asking stupid questions

Go to your local B&M (Who sold their soul for $80 bucks to sell a non smoker and 10X worse a non advanced user an advanced hybrid mod with 0 instructions) and let them deal with you.

But If you like vaping for the flavor not because you used to smoke then PLEASE buy a regulated safe mod.
Learn battery safety and ohms law and all that important shit.

So that way you know in advance when some asshole hipster at the local vape shop tries to sell you the most dangerous mod on the shelf just because HE knows how to safety operate it.

See...that is my point of why I "got mad bro" in my first post in this thread...I stand by my statement that anyone old enough has the right to vape for whatever reason they decide and it's not my business...but this beautiful piece of poetry is the reason why I don't have to agree with why the start vaping and that is my business :)

As far as the drive by troll goes...I actually think this has been one of the better DBT threads I've read, obviously this topic needed to be discussed or we wouldn't have all arrived here to discuss it and I just made some fresh popcorn to settle in for the night,,,,anyone want some? :)

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol @ vaping for 1 week and your handle is "twistedvape". but anywho, could be from hyperventilation or just getting used to vaping. do we have any doctors in here? please chime in so we can all stop pretending like we know wtf what we're talking about.

oh yah, some people like vaping to vape. not to quit smoking. some people enjoy the hobby/building aspect. some people like blowing clouds. some like flavor. some like the gadget side of it. is that ok with you guys? or no?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol @ vaping for 1 week and your handle is "twistedvape". but anywho, could be from hyperventilation or just getting used to vaping. do we have any doctors in here? please chime in so we can all stop pretending like we know wtf what we're talking about.

oh yah, some people like vaping to vape. not to quit smoking. some people enjoy the hobby/building aspect. some people like blowing clouds. some like flavor. some like the gadget side of it. is that ok with you guys? or no?

giphy_zpsql3xxwyo.gif

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
::::sitting here wishing I hadn't lost that smiley eating popcorn and how every forum should have that loaded as a standard option:::::

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thread's not dead yet. Bwhahahahahahahaha.

VU Sponsors