Vape Holster

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, laugh at me if you will, but when I finally get a vape break at work I don't like spending half of it walking across the building to my locker to get my mod and then all the way back out to our "designated area" to use it. Pants pockets are only about 3" deep, so can't get anything in there...so I bought one of these....

7hktEoS.jpg

Straps around my ankle and holds my mod, a couple of batteries, and a bottle of juice. One might say I'm a chronic.... :giggle::giggle::giggle:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thats pretty clever. Just don't grab your protection when reaching for your mod.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats pretty clever. Just don't grab your protection when reaching for your mod.
LOL!! "Protection" stays in the night stand at home, not allowed on company property. That could get ugly, eh? :giggle:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
LOL!! "Protection" stays in the night stand at home, not allowed on company property. That could get ugly, eh? :giggle:

Sounds like a policy discussion is warranted with your employer. Protection is no good in a night stand unless you are resting next to it, prefer mine at arms reach.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a policy discussion is warranted with your employer. Protection is no good in a night stand unless you are resting next to it, prefer mine at arms reach.
I don't think their security officers carry weapons either , to be honest. I'll check today, but there are signs everywhere that read "No firearms permitted on premises."

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don't think their security officers carry weapons either , to be honest. I'll check today, but there are signs everywhere that read "No firearms permitted on premises."

That is pretty scary. if they have 30.06 and 30.07 then you cannot carry. I would imagine in food business you hit the 51% rule and such is life.

VU Sponsors