VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

About 7 years ago I had a choice to make. Start a deals blog or get into juice making.

Start Excerpt:

The Trump administration is preparing to ban flavored e-cigarettes as federal health officials call for restrictions to combat an outbreak of a mysterious lung disease that has sickened hundreds and killed at least six people, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told reporters Wednesday.

End Excerpt: Source: CNBC

So, now what? Well, what does "ban flavored e-cigarettes" mean? Just the disposables? Pre-filled pods? and or ejuice?

If it's just disposables and pods -- it's not a big deal for now. Most of us can pre-fill pods and if you are using disposable ecigs (like myself sometimes when I'm on the go) I usually vape tobacco.

Let's go to the other extreme... Let's say it's the worse case scenario. ALL ejuice with flavors are banned in the USA other than tobacco and menthol.

There is already a fix in play and juice makers have been doing it for years now. Juice makers ship their juice or open an office in another country (aka China) and have it reshipped to customers in the USA or around the world. Now unless they have some sort of flavor detecting dog - vaping will just go back to the way it used to be. Most of us old school vapers bought most of our juice from China (they invented it).

This will also have a profound effect on vaping devices. They won't be made to last.

Most of my mods still work well from 2012. If I had to place a bet, I would say that vape hardware will have an expiration. Vaping needs constant consumption to survive so I'd expect to see devices become "less durable". Think a lot more plastic and a lot less metal. Your older devices may be worth more money then you think one day.

Many people like to classify a generation in terms of technology but in terms of vaping as a whole you are looking a generation ending event, if it's actually signed.

There will be a second generation and juice makers will adapt. Since all these compounds are chemicals I'm sure there will be some work around. I'm sure the head of the FDA isn't sending out teams of people going to vape shops with taste testers.

For VaporJoes... I never did get into Juice making. I stayed a blogger. I will remain a blogger and do what I do best: Bringing you the best deals in vaping!

Look to Vaping Underground for help. Hosted outside the United States.

oKFWS4ssjRE

Click here to get more information on this deal....

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

About 7 years ago I had a choice to make. Start a deals blog or get into juice making.

Start Excerpt:

The Trump administration is preparing to ban flavored e-cigarettes as federal health officials call for restrictions to combat an outbreak of a mysterious lung disease that has sickened hundreds and killed at least six people, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told reporters Wednesday.

End Excerpt: Source: CNBC

So, now what? Well, what does "ban flavored e-cigarettes" mean? Just the disposables? Pre-filled pods? and or ejuice?

If it's just disposables and pods -- it's not a big deal for now. Most of us can pre-fill pods and if you are using disposable ecigs (like myself sometimes when I'm on the go) I usually vape tobacco.

Let's go to the other extreme... Let's say it's the worse case scenario. ALL ejuice with flavors are banned in the USA other than tobacco and menthol.

There is already a fix in play and juice makers have been doing it for years now. Juice makers ship their juice or open an office in another country (aka China) and have it reshipped to customers in the USA or around the world. Now unless they have some sort of flavor detecting dog - vaping will just go back to the way it used to be. Most of us old school vapers bought most of our juice from China (they invented it).

This will also have a profound effect on vaping devices. They won't be made to last.

Most of my mods still work well from 2012. If I had to place a bet, I would say that vape hardware will have an expiration. Vaping needs constant consumption to survive so I'd expect to see devices become "less durable". Think a lot more plastic and a lot less metal. Your older devices may be worth more money then you think one day.

Many people like to classify a generation in terms of technology but in terms of vaping as a whole you are looking a generation ending event, if it's actually signed.

There will be a second generation and juice makers will adapt. Since all these compounds are chemicals I'm sure there will be some work around. I'm sure the head of the FDA isn't sending out teams of people going to vape shops with taste testers.

For VaporJoes... I never did get into Juice making. I stayed a blogger. I will remain a blogger and do what I do best: Bringing you the best deals in vaping!

Look to Vaping Underground for help. Hosted outside the United States.

oKFWS4ssjRE

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Thank you Joe and Tyger for all you have done for this community. We will need Vaping Underground more than ever for news and information.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the info & the silver lining (if you can call it that) on this harrowing subject.

Calling has saved me from cigarettes & vaping as a hobby helps keep me sober from opioids 3½ years & running.

I love this site & thanks to everyone who makes it possible. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really liked your write up, Boss. We're all so frustrated with everything, tired of all the folks in the wild that give us shit about our choices, knowing how misinformed they all are. Best we can do is stick together, continue to try and educate those that are willing to listen.

Hang tough everyone. We're stronger together.

VU Sponsors