Become a Patron!

Vape bags for ladies...

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
...guys are welcome too but these might be too girly for you. :p Anyway...

I came across this lady on http://www.ebay.com/?afsrc=1&rmvSB=true selling handmade canvas bags. Yeah, I know what you're thinking - most of us have several canvas bags and they don't work any better than a handbag carrying around your vape supplies. But these have pockets!! Ten pockets in each bag and they work great for carrying stuff!! They're different sizes and I put my phone in the biggest pocket and various mods and/or supplies in the various other pockets (which are different sizes).

I have no connection with this lady (other than that of a satisfied customer) but I thought others might be interested. They're very well-made - mine still looks new after being carried around for 2 1/2 months - and they're inexpensive ($20/$25 depending on size).

Her seller name is handcreatedbyjenny and if you look up 'tote handmade lots pockets' in the women's handbag section, you'll find her. Right now she has several up for sale with different themes - 'Wizard of Oz', 'Beach', 'Dog', Dragonfly', 'Fireworks', and 'Cookout'.

My apologies if this is not allowed or in the right place. I just really love the bags and thought others might like them too.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors