Vanilla Grapple

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trying to spend some more time over here, less on Reddit, so I'll be sharing a few of my homemade creations here over the next few days. These are some of my favorite DiY vapes (and favorites among fellow vaping friends). If I was ever to take a juice line retail, these would be in it (but I won't!).

Vanilla Grapple
  • TPA Green Apple (5%)
  • TPA Grape Juice (3%)
  • TPA Grape Candy (3%)
  • TPA Vanilla Swirl (2%)
  • TPA French Vanilla Deluxe (1%)
  • CAP Vanilla Custard (2%)
I mix @ 40%PG/60%VG, 3mg typically but should be able to fit any way that you make it. If you go max VG, you might want to up the flavor percentages and increase steep time. (Hot water bath with the top off overnight and this is ready to vape).

Would love some feedback if anyone is interested in trying it out.

Creamy Vanilla combined with sour apple and grape. 17th revision of the recipe is what's above. Took awhile to get it exactly how I wanted it. I vape @ .4ohm usually on my mech, but others using standard regulated equipment and tanks have enjoyed this as well.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
dude that looks pretty awesome

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dude that looks pretty awesome
Thank you. It's quite tasty. I'm trying to make the move over to FA flavors from TPA, almost exclusively because of their popularity here (and hic's amazing reviews). In the mean time, stuck with what I have as the wife won't let me spend a few hundred again this month on flavors :-(.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
lol its never ending . funny this came up . I haev been working on a brandied apricot. been trying different ways of creaming it up. anyways was thinking tonight a creamy grape vape would be awesome. and boom I see this. even better ! creamy vanilla custardy grape. I have to wipe the drool. you did all the hard work. thanks ! lol. I need the grape candy and apple but I will be trying this soon for sure.

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing your recipes, keep em coming:)

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing your recipes, keep em coming:)
Will probably post up a couple more tonight when I'm not feeling too lazy.

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will probably post up a couple more tonight when I'm not feeling too lazy.

great! oddly I just came across a recipe post of yours on Reddit ,but I had to scroll horizontally for so long to see all the ingredients, then I tried printing it but in order to get it all on one page the lettering was so small I couldn't read it! :)

and then low and behold I found you on V.U tonight !

I mostly have F.A flavours but I do have a few TFA to be able to try a few of your recipes.

thanks again

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
great! oddly I just came across a recipe post of yours on Reddit ,but I had to scroll horizontally for so long to see all the ingredients, then I tried printing it but in order to get it all on one page the lettering was so small I couldn't read it! :)

and then low and behold I found you on V.U tonight !

I mostly have F.A flavours but I do have a few TFA to be able to try a few of your recipes.

thanks again
Yeah, unfortunately, like most redditors, I started on almost TFA exclusively. Still working my way off but will take me a little while to build up an inventory of FA to play with, rest assured it's on my to do list. Unfortunately, all of my ADV's are mainly TFA which means I'm out of stuff for those at the moment too so need a bulk order there too...Sigh...

Edit: If you have the name of the recipe, I'd be happy to share the ingredients with you here.

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, unfortunately, like most redditors, I started on almost TFA exclusively. Still working my way off but will take me a little while to build up an inventory of FA to play with, rest assured it's on my to do list. Unfortunately, all of my ADV's are mainly TFA which means I'm out of stuff for those at the moment too so need a bulk order there too...Sigh...

haha it never ends.
Well I'm a newbie DIY'er so I appreciate people putting up recipes. Thanks to HIC I think I have about 80 F.A flavours, but I've had such a busy summer I haven't managed to experiment too much yet.
I'll look forward to your F.A recipes in the future :)

VU Sponsors