Become a Patron!

Vanilla Bourbon Tobacco (+ more sweet tobacco flavors)

Vaping_MD_Student

Member For 2 Years
I started off vaping after talking to a buddy of mine who works at Vaporescence in Fort Worth, TX. He let me sample through a few of their house flavors and I've wanted to clone my favorites ever since I started DIY. All of these are Vaporescence brand tobacco flavors, listed in order of how bad I want the recipe: Vanilla Bourbon Tobacco, Founder's Collection Bluebacco, Tuscano Vanille (sold as a pipe tobacco flavor), Founder's Collection Smokey Pool Hall, and Founder's Collection Special Blend.

Special Blend
The only note I have for Special Blend is that there's definitely a honey flavor in there.

VBT
I've asked a local guru to help with the Vanilla Bourbon Tobacco and Tuscano Vanille. She tasted a drop of each juice straight (off her finger) and said she would have to take a while on the TV. She told me that the VBT had vanilla, cuban and Kentucky bourbon, with significantly more vanilla than the other two. I've currently got a test batch of VBT in the crock pot with 10% CAP vanilla cupcake, 5% TFA Kentucky bourbon, and 3% TFA Cubano.

In the past, while trying to clone it myself (my first DIY mixing project), I've played around with RY4, Virginia, Kentucky bourbon, vanillin, and vanilla swirl - all TFA. I've never even gotten close, and always had some issues with not having the sweetness of the original. When I tried adding TFA sweetener, it started gunking up my coils and I didn't like the taste much since it tasted like the pink or blue packets of sweetener. I'll ask questions about this and vanilla flavors in separate threads when I have time to start them later tonight.

Possible quid pro quo thing?
I'm not sure about the legality on this, so someone let me know if you've got the info, but I would be happy to send a small sample of each juice to someone if they're willing to clone this for me and can somehow show that their clones have been wee-received in the past. I can't afford to send juice to just anyone because of student loans and such haha.

VU Sponsors