Become a Patron!

Vandy vape widowmaker rda

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received widowmaker rda from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape widowmaker comes in 5 colors:

- Matte black
- SS
- Gold
- Gun metal
- 7 colour

bRjeOOh.jpg

Specification:

- Height: 29.7mm
- Diameter: 24mm

In the box:

- Widowmaker rda
- Spare parts
- User manual
- Airflow rings
- Drip tip
- Coils

IKuZnjz.jpg

Widowmaker rda comes in 5 colors, this atomizer is 24mm in diameter and it is 29.7mm in height with the drip tip. Build quality is good, threads on the connection are good and 510 pin is protruding and it is gold plated. You can see some details on the rda, on the each airflow ring you can see engraved "Widowmaker", from the bottom of the rda you can see "Manufactured by Vandy vape", "Widowmaker", "Created by El Mono Vapeador". This is dual coil atomizer, but still you can use only one coil if you want. Also I would like to say that design of this atomizer is very good because it is very hard to make this atomizer leak which is very good.

DwgT5NY.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip pre isntalled and you can use here any other 810 drip tip without any problems. Drip tip that comes pre installed is 7mm in height, bore is 13mm in diameter. In the package you will receive one more drip tip, this drip tip is one piece with the top cap, bore on this drip is also 13mm in diameter. Personally I like to use the drip tip that comes pre installed on the atomizer but still you can try the other one maybe it will work better to you.

HvNkiKA.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive 3 airflow caps with different airflow slots. One of the caps has two airflow holes, each hole for each coil, second one has two smaller airflow slots and the third one has honeycomb airflow holes. You can change the airflow control caps very easy so everyone will find the best cap very fast which is good.
On the chamber you can see one o ring that holds the airflow cap and to adjust the airflow you need to spin the cap, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other side. As I said earlier the design of this atomizer is really good because it is very hard to make this atomizer to leak which is very good feature of this atomizer, especially if you want to buy some rda that will never leak. On the chamber you can see two ariflow slots, on the picture you can see how it looks and how air comes inside and hits the coils. Inside chamber you can see one notch and notch will lock base with the chamber, also chamber is very small which will improve the flavor.

a2hmiOM.jpg

0LepoaS.jpg

WMbAuUL.jpg

On the base you can see two o rings that holds the chamber, build deck is very easy to place the coils. We have 4 slots here for coil leads, so I belive you will have no problem to build on this rda. On the base you can also see 4 notches so you can approach to the screws with your tool. To place coils here on this build deck, first you need to cut the coil leads and then you can place the coils, I like to cut the coil leads so leads are 5-6mm long, that way in my opinion this artomizer works the best because airflow hits the coils from bottom and from side which I prefer, but still you can try different builds here. With this atomizer you will receive two coils and you can see full specification of the coils, this is fused clapton coil, resistance of the coil is 0.3ohm, diameter of the coil is 2.8mm..

2yXi7A3.jpg

Zu8Ao7T.jpg

pDQtANb.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

So, you can use this atomizer with regular mods and you can drip through the drip tip and that way you don't have to be very careful because of the design of this atomizer it is very hard to make it leak, you really need to over drip it to make it leak, this is very good. Also you can use this atomizer with squonk pin and that way you still can squonk without any problems, liquid will go in to the well and still it will not leak, which is very good. This atomizer you can use in single coil configuration or in dual coil configuration, persoanally I like to use this rda with two coils. As I said you can pretty much easy change the airflow rings and you will find fast what works best for you. Smallest airflow is of course with small slots and you can use this airflow cap if you like very restrictive dl draw, with honey comb airflow slots there is a lot of airflow. Personally I like to use honeycomb airflow because that way airflow is very smooth and I like to use it half opened. Considering that air comes from the top and goes down to the coil I like to raise my coils a little bit so air can hit the coils from the bottom and from the side, I cut the coil leads so leads are 5-6mm long. Vapor production is very good, especially if you use honeycomb airflow, flavor is pretty much good, but best with honeycomb slots. Basically I can't pick many cons for this rda, maybe it would be good that on the bottom of the chamber we have some engravings so we can easier unscrew the rda from the mod. Package is very good, we have two coils, two drip tips, one of the drip tips is one piece with the top cap so you can try that combination maybe you will like it more. It is perfect that you can change the airflow control caps and as I said this atomizer performs great with honeycomb airflow.

Cons:

- No engravings on the bottom of the chamber to make it easier to unscrew the rda from the mod

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two drip tips in the package
- Two coils in the package
- Three airflow caps
- Good flavor
- Airflow can be very restrictive or you can use the cap with a lot of airflow
- Easy to build
- You can use it in single coil configuration or in dual coil configuration which is very good
- Very nice design and it is very hard to make it leak

Check it here: Vandy vape widowmaker rda

VU Sponsors