Become a Patron!

Vandy Vape Pulse X BF 90W - Yes or No

2buildawall

Member For 4 Years
I started vaping with a REO Woodville and am ready to get a regulated squonker. I am currently using a Kanger Dripbox (yeah I am cheap and do not buy excessive amounts of gear). The Vandy Vape looks like a good replacement or did I miss something that is better? All help is appreciated. Please if you recommend another squonk please let me know why.

Squonk on!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping with a REO Woodville and am ready to get a regulated squonker. I am currently using a Kanger Dripbox (yeah I am cheap and do not buy excessive amounts of gear). The Vandy Vape looks like a good replacement or did I miss something that is better? All help is appreciated. Please if you recommend another squonk please let me know why.

Squonk on!
I don't personally have a regulated squonker, Only a couple of mechs, but the Pulse is good. Also check out the Topside. It has a 10ml bottle and no having to take out the bottle to fill it. Just fill straight from the top. It is pricier, but I feel also a good choice.

The Delta is another good choice with the included filling bottle, a no mess fill as well.

You can't go wrong with any of the three, all are great choices with the Pulse being the cheapest of the three, the Delta in themiddle and the Topside is the most expensive of the three if I remember right.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Squonk on!

Why dont you buy my DOVPO Topside for $45

2buildawall

Member For 4 Years
I never have taken a look at the Dovpo Topside or the Delta.

They are both nice mods. Interesting liquid feed system on the Dovpo.

516_vaper I will definitely consider that.

Manic Miner

Surfs up!
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My topfill died yesterday. Somehow I got a leak while being too drunk, and the button was saturated.

2buildawall

Member For 4 Years
I have read a lot today about the Dovpos and liquid getting into the board and shorting the board. I always do something bad when I drink and vape too.

VU Sponsors