Become a Patron!
Was leaning heavily towards getting one of these pulse 22’s and now every online vendor that I’ve tried is out of stock on the 22mm version.. Does anyone know if it’s been discontinued?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would say it is discontinued. Especially since they are producing the Pulse X rda, it is very likely they stopped production on the older model pulse rdas.

My honest opinion is that it is not a bad thing that they are out of production. I have 3 of them and they never see use because they couldn't compete with other single coil RDAs on the market like the recurve, nudge, wasp nano, gas mods gr1, gas mods nova, flvr, venna, b2k, ect (even the clones of most of these are better imo). The pulse 22 is just too finicky about coil placement, and even in the sweet spot it never offered me as good of a vape as the other ones I listed (for me anyway).

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My honest opinion is

You got dishonest opinions? I'll have to keep an eye out, eh?

Sorry, messing with the language not you specifically. Just an interesting turn of phrase I think, "My honest opinion, ..." I also love it hearing folks say, "well, honestly ...", or "If I'm honest, ...". It's like they have to stop and think about being honest or being false. Always makes me wonder and careful of what I listen to.

Thinking further on it, can opinions actually be honest at all? I mean they are subjective speculation, not facts. Could you imagine a fact based RDA press release? X Company announces its new RDA the YYZ RDA. It is used as a vaporizer of ejuices. We sell it for $19.95 USD. Thank you.

Not much to get excited over there, is there? But ultimately, when we cut it all down to "brass tacks", that's what every RDA's press release ought read as being, facts, no more, no less. Sure, they might express the facts it has two 1 mm side holes for air. Might let us know it has peek insulators. But, brass tacks would be facts only. How can they sell facts though? Ah, put it in a picture with a handsome guy, a seductive dame ... sure, sex sells anything. :)

But is that honest? *chuckles*

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've seen dishonest opinions plenty of times. Ever watch a Rip Trippers review?

"There's a cream for that." :) Yes, seen enough Rip Tripper reviews. That for me gets defined as marketing and sales. I think he gets commission checks. Well, ...

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
"There's a cream for that." :) Yes, seen enough Rip Tripper reviews. That for me gets defined as marketing and sales. I think he gets commission checks. Well, ...
To me lying/exaggerating about something is the same whether that person gets paid for it or not. Getting paid to do so is isn't really much of an excuse in my book. Just my $0.02.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Grab a Pulse V2. It's 24mm and uses ultem airflow inserts to allow single or dual coil. I had a Pulse 22 and thought it was way too airy.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To me lying/exaggerating about something is the same whether that person gets paid for it or not. Getting paid to do so is isn't really much of an excuse in my book. Just my $0.02.

Seems we share cloth then. Been approached to do a review myself. No real debate over it for me. Yes, I'll be happy if I get a product to try and keep. At the same time, I do intend testing their claim of bulletproof and writing up the results as objectively honest as I can. Don't want paid, won't lie.
Don't see a need to lie. Besides there's some that know my dead grandma. They would tell her. That would land me a world of trouble. Likely my dead grandma would tell my wife's dead granddad. No, I don't deal with either one of them nor both. I may not have necessity to be religious, but spiritual I am. So yes, spirits of family can frighten me.

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Save your money dude they weren't the best . Hard AF to dial in . Yes I own one , it sucks . Not my cup of tea at all . It seems that a good number of these reviewers just lie their ass off to sell , sell and sell some more . Shamelessness and greed have found a new place to loot . I have a good friend who owns a vape store , he too refuses to buy into most of the crap that is touted as the latest and greatest , he has been stung way too many times by fraudulent claims of awesomeness and innovation . Remember it is your money and they want it . Lucky for us we have this place as a great source of information and hard asses that refuse to lie . Hope this helps .

Last edited:

VU Sponsors