Become a Patron!

Vandy vape mesh v2 rda review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Mesh v2 from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Vandy vape mesh 2 colors:

- Matte black
- Ss
- Gold
- Gun metal
- Shiny blue
- Rainbow
- Frosted grey

0bgNynq.jpg

Specifications:

- Diameter: 25mm
- Length: 25.5mm
- Capacity: 2ml

In the box:

- M v2 rda
- Squonk pin
- Spare parts
- User manual
- 2 x cotton
- A1 M coil 0.15ohm
- Ni80 m coil 0.15ohm
- Dual m coil 0.15ohm
- Ss316l m coil 0.12ohm

TTq0blG.jpg

Mesh v2 is the new rda from vandy vape and this rda works with mesh coils. This is a new version of mesh rda but this one is improved a lot. Atomizer comes in 7 different colors that you can choose from. Build quality of the atomizer is very good, nothing to complain about in my opinion. Atomizer comes in a very nice package, in the package you will receive bf pin so you can use this atomizer with squonk mods, you will receive two pieces of cotton and you will receive 4 coil and this is a big plus in my opinion.
On the top of the atomizer you can see details that helps with airflow adjustment, on the chamber you can see engraved "M" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations and serial number.

LcxjoRF.jpg

Mesh v2 comes with a very nice pre installed 810 drip tip, this drip tip is very comfortable for using, personally I really like drip tips from Vandy vape. This drip tip stands very nice in the place. On this atomizer you can use any other 810 drip tip without any problems.
On this atomizer you can take off the top cap and top cap stands on the chamber with one o ring. On the top cap as I already said you can see very nice details that helps when you want to adjust the airflow. When you take off the top cap you can see two airflow slots and slots are angled down. When you look at the top cap from the inside you can see a very nice conical shape which will improve the flavor on this atomizer.

2RYdyWL.jpg

EbvtuRs.jpg

On the chamber you can see the airflow holes and as you can see we have here the honeycomb airflow. On the chamber we have 40 airflow holes, we have 20 holes from each side. When you look the chamber from the inside you can see two pieces, or I can better say stoppers which is very good. I can say that airflow on this atomizer is very smooth because of the honeycomb airflow.

rBt0nVK.jpg

On the base you can see two o rings that holds the chamber and from the sides on the base you can see the screws. Screws are good and I didn't have any problems. On the base you can also see two slots that allows you to spin the chamber a bit so you can align airflow holes with the coil which is very good because no matter how much you close the airflow you can always adjust it so air can hit the coil directly, very big plus for that.
On the base you can also see two clamps that locks the mesh coil and under the coil you can see one spring loaded piece that pushes the cotton up which means that cotton will always be in contact with the mesh coil, this is very important. Juice well is deep and it holds 2ml of e liquid.
Placing the coil here is very easy, when you unscrew the screws you just need to place the coil and tight down the screws and also you will use the tool from the package for your coil. In the package you will receive 4 coils which is very good because you can find the one that works best for you.
In the package you will also receive the cotton and you can very easy place the cotton here, just do it as I did on the picture and you will have no problems with wicking.
Coils that you will receive in the package:

- Dual M coil 0.15ohm 45-70w
- Ni80 M coil 0.15ohm 55-70w
- A1 M coil 0.15ohm 50-65w
- Ss316L M coil 0.12ohm 50-70w

2tX3coB.jpg

mfW6cpu.jpg

yY1Gtff.jpg

ja24FUR.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

So let me start with build quality, build quality here is very good, machining is good and there is nothing to complain about. You can choose from 7 different colors which is really nice. In the box you will receive coils, cotton, bf pin and tool which is very nice, also it is very nice that they included 4 different coils in the package. This atomizer is improved a lot comparing to previous version which is of course very good. The drip tip that comes pre installed is very nice for using and I really like this drip tip.
Airflow on this atomizer is great, we have here the honeycomb airflow and because of that, airflow is very smooth. You can ajdust airflow pretty much easy by spinning the top cap and this atomizer has 20 airflow holes from each side, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Airflow solution here is very nice because when you close airflow you can spin the chamber a little bit so you can align the airflow holes with the coil, very big plus for that. Also on this atomizer airflow comes from the top which is important because this atomizer will never leak if you are a little bit careful.
Building and wicking here is very simple and I belive that you will have no problems.
You can use this atomizer with regular mods and that way you will drip through the drip tip, but also you can use this atomizer with squonk mods because in the package you have the bf pin.
I really like the dual mesh coil from the package, it works just great. Vapor production is very good and vapor is very dense. You can use this coil from 45-70w and I really like to use this coil at 60 watts with airflow half closed. Atomizer has very nice conical shape on the top cap, also the coil is close to your mouth, airflow is very good and because of all of that flavor on this atomizer is very good.
In the package you will receive ss coil so if you like you can use this atomizer in tc mode which is very nice.
I can say that this atomizer is very well built and designed, I really like how it works and I think they made one really good atomizer, basically there is nothing to complain about here.

Cons:

- There is nothing to complain about here, they improved previous version a lot

Pros:

- Good color options
- Good machining
- 4 coils in the package
- Cotton in the package
- Bf pin
- You can use it in tc
- Easy to build
- Easy to wick
- Tool for the coils
- Nice conical shape on the top cap
- Flavor is very good
- Vapor is very dense
- Very good airflow
- No matter how much you reduce the airflow you can still align it with the coil
- It will not leak if you are a little bit careful
- 2ml capacity
- It has a stopper

You can check it here: Mesh v2 rda

VU Sponsors