In the box:

- Mato rdta
- Spare parts
- Instruction manual
- Squonk pin
- Coil lead guide
- Triple fused clapton 0.26ohm

jpo3QEm.jpg

Vandy vape mato is a single coil atomizer that you can buy in 5 different colors. This atomizer is 24mm in diameter and it is 44.6mm in height, capacity of this atomizer is 5ml. This atomizer comes in a very nice package, in the package you will receive squonk pin, tool for your coil and also in the package you will receive coil. Build quality of this atomizer is very good, machinging is good and paint quality looks good. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see details that helps with airflow adjustment, also on the atomizer you can see engraved "Mato" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some standard informations.

lkcCgPs.jpg

vJ6ZRoC.jpg

Atomizer comes with one drip tip and this is 810 drip tip. This is very good drip tip for using, very comfortable in my opinion. In case that you don't like this drip tip you can use any other 810 drip tip that you have on this atomizer.
On the top cap you can see two airflow slots and you can very easy adjust the airflow here because details helps when you want to adjust the airflow. We also have a stopper here and what you adjust on one side it is same on the another side. Top cap stands very nice in the place because of two o rings. When you take off the top cap, from the inside you can see a nice conical shape that improves the flavor.

bubhI2I.jpg

ANXCFFO.jpg

On the build deck you can see two airflow slots, here we have honeycomb airflow which is really good because airflow is very smooth. On this atomizer air will hit the coil from the bottom and from sides which is really good in my opinion. On the sides of the deck you can see screws for coil leads and screws are good, so you can very easy place the coil on this atomizer, coil lead tool will help you because that way you can easily clip the coil leads.
On one side of the deck you can see fill hole and on the hole you can see silicone and because of that liquid can't come out which is really good. You can easily fill the tank using gorilla bottles.
On the build deck you can see two wicking slots and in each slot you can see two holes for the stainless steel wires that brings e liquid to the cotton. When you unscrew the build deck you can take off the tank but in the package you will not receive spare one which will be a con. Capacity of the tank is 5ml which is really good in my opinion.

NcjhQQj.jpg

sh8DhQH.jpg

MBXdrGg.jpg

Z7LCdwq.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Build quality of this atomizer is very good and there is nothing that bothers me, machining is great and paint quality looks good. Package is good, in the package you will receive one coil that is very good for this atomizer, you will receive tool and you will receive squonk pin, but in the package there is no spare glass tank which is con. Capacity of this atomizer is 5ml which is very good for single coil atomizer and in case that you want to use it with squonk mod you can with bf pin from the package. Filling the tank is easy with gorilla bottles but hole could be a little bigger in case that you don't have gorilla bottles. This atomizer works with one coil and this atomizer is easy for using. Building on this atomizer is simple, screws are good and you have the coil lead tool that helps you. In the package you will receive triple fused clapton coil with 0.26ohm resistance and diameter of this coil is 3.5mm which is very good for this atomizer, 3.5mm coils works best here. When you place the coil on the deck you need to wick it as I did on the picture and you will have no problems with wicking. There is no any leaking when your atomizer is on the table which is good. Airflow on this atomizer is very smooth, I really like the airflow here, there is a bit more airflow than I like when it is fully open and I like to use it with a bit closed airflow. Flavor on this rta is pretty much good because we have good airflow, top cap has conical shape and coil is close to your mouth and flavor can't be bad here. So, mato rdta is a very solid rdta, easy to build and it works good, if you like the design of the atomizer and you like rdta's you can definitely check this one.

Cons:

- No spare tank in the package

Pros:

- Build quality is good
- Paint is good
- Color options
- Good drip tip
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- 5ml capacity
- You can use it with bf pin
- Coil and tool in the package
- Spare stainless steel wire in the package