Become a Patron!

Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RTA

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ... I am surfing this forum with a galaxy s7 edge. I am unable to find a search button. I went through 15 pages of posts but to no avail.

Is there no love for this tank? If you have one. Please post.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 2, 1 black and 1 silver, really good vape for MTL, but the gurgling when top filling is a let down for the tank, I now bottom fill all the time, which is a bit of a pain, but does eliminate the gurgle problem, and actually get more capacity when bottom fill it.

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I treat mine like a nautilus 2 . After top
Fill I turn upside down and then open the air holes. Seems to work somewhat well. I' still playing with wicking. Seems to be finicky. But yes. I love my Berserker.

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see filling it upside down. A lot more juice and less gurgling. Thanks for the tip.

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to try a custom simple coil in this tank. In my engine RTA I got my first set of Nichrome 80 alien fused Clapton. Love the coils . So I am wanting to experiment with a simple coil build of 26 gauge. With six wraps, 2.5 mm out of nichrome. I am liking the nichrome qualities for lower resistance over Kanthal A1 . Might as well give it a whirl. It will be my first custom build.

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just built my first coil in my Berserker. Lol. It's ugly.. but it works. 0.79 ohms 2.5mm ID 8 wraps vaping at 17 watts. The material. Nichrome 80. Not seeing any leaks. No signs of gurgling. I'm using Celtic Cotton. Juice is Black Note Prelude. Pretty good taste. Very good indeed. Just thought I would post.

R.Savage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bumping this topic. It's tank cleaning day. Berserker is getting cleaned and rebuilt.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors