Become a Patron!

V12 prince m4 coils. Good or bad?

Ive had an awful experience with these personally. What is your take? And what are you running? (Juices,wattage,ohm’s,mods,etc.)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought a 3 pack of these to try. What issues were/are you having with them? I have been using the RBA bases on my Prince tanks, and if I can ever get them to stop leaking, the flavor and vapor production is awesome. I was hoping the mesh coils would be a good solution.

biowar

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I have had some horrible times with those coils leaking, Until I found out about the contact wires protruding thru the rubber gasket on the bottom. Now when I get a new 3-5 pack the first thing I do is pull the silver contact plate off the bottom, cut the first wire you see flush, pull the o-ring and cut the second wire flush as well, put the o-ring back on making sure the little protrusions are lined up with slots and that you have one wire inside the ring and one out reinstall the bottom and no leaking. I cannot tell the watts on my prince tank, it is on a stick, however the flavor it good running fruity flavors pg 70/30 , your ohm are .17 for that coil and I am getting a good use time on it as well. It seems smok has horrible QA on their replacement coils
there is a vid on fixing the leaking problem but for some reason it is not coming up or would post link

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They work great for me. I only use them on stick mods tho. That's what they're made for. The first fill, I only go to the where the coil meets the chimney. Let it settle and cotton expand. After that they are good to go. I get weeks of use out of them if not over a month.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Prince M4 Coils are meant to be used with the stick mods from SMOK. Not sure what a recommended setting would actually be for them given the fact I've never tried using them on a normal setup. I'd recommend using the prince mesh or strip coils regardless of if you have a stick or a box mod for your prince. Flavor is way better and the coil life is about the same.

I had an ongoing problem with the prince wire coils suddenly dropping flavor. When that happened it seemed to be an almost dryhit. I usually vape 70 VG. I cant say if its a bad batch of coils because i don`t overpower them. Normally i vape them around 45-50 watts and that is what the stick is about to produce on this coil.
The RBA is really good when wicked with enough cotton. The Mesh coils should work better than wire coils, at least this is what i heard.

VU Sponsors