Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

Danette

Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear about the little guy. I just got in my last order of few days ago and am loving the new flavors. The kandy kane and chocomint are fantastic. I am in love...on my last order the tricky rabbit leaked for some strange reason about a third of the bottle but I am glad to say the labels on all the bottles held up like a champ. No smearing and a little soap and water cleared up the issue.Also the blueberry custard is absolutely fantastic. I am ever so grateful to this forum for leading me to verde valley.

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just dropped an order myself, was able to get an early bday present to take advantage of the unofficial double free mil sale (that's a mouthful..). Now, I've got lots of goodies headed my way!

Sorry to hear about the little ones femur.. That's something I'm all too familiar with.. Will they have to put in an artificial hip?

Its not a fun break to deal with either way, mine keeps doing it every few years. On the plus side, it is pretty accurate about incoming storms!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah sorry to hear that B , bad thing is all little boys have the old fashioned ( hold my beer and watch this ) somewhere in their genes ! All of my boys have broken something over the years . It always suck though because you always feel so helpless .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the double 100ml coupon still going? If not got any sales going on?

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the double 100ml coupon still going? If not got any sales going on?
It's not midnight in Arizona where they're located, I would assume the sale lasts until midnight.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dam wish I saw something would of ordered last night
Go ahead and order.. We'll do the sale today, too. Just leave a note that Brandon okayed it. :)

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes for my kiddo. He's healing good, but still has a little pain here and there. Worst part for him is he's in a wheelchair instead of being able to get up and run around. He got 2 titanium rods put in and no cast. Should be walking again in 3 more weeks and is said to not have any future issues.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go ahead and order.. We'll do the sale today, too. Just leave a note that Brandon okayed it. :)

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes for my kiddo. He's healing good, but still has a little pain here and there. Worst part for him is he's in a wheelchair instead of being able to get up and run around. He got 2 titanium rods put in and no cast. Should be walking again in 3 more weeks and is said to not have any future issues.

Don't see a spot for a coupon. How do I do it? And that's good news about your son healing up good! Hope the best for him.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't see a spot for a coupon. How do I do it? And that's good news about your son healing up good! Hope the best for him.
No code. Just order like usual and double your selection of free 100mls. Then in one of the note sections, say Brandon approved it.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No code. Just order like usual and double your selection of free 100mls. Then in one of the note sections, say Brandon approved it.

Ok just ordered #4547 left a note on it for the extra 100mls

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What are flavor boost? I see it in checkout, but no where else on the site. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Danette

Member For 4 Years
I always just put what I want in that section. You just type it in. That's the way I do it...

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I always just put what I want in that section. You just type it in. That's the way I do it...
You put what in that section...I asked what Are flavor boost..not where to put it..but thanks anyway.

My Reign Has Just Begun

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You put what in that section...I asked what Are flavor boost..not where to put it..but thanks anyway.

My Reign Has Just Begun
It's a 1-2% boost in flavor. But it goes away soon, since we can't alter anymore..

priest2705

Member For 4 Years
Any sales going on now. Sounds like I should deff try your guys stuff. seems to be a lot of great feedback!

I'm wondering the same thing. Just getting into vaping, been buying from my local B&M, but looking to venture out. From the comments on this thread, Verde Valley sounds like something I wanna try when I get paid next week

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm wondering the same thing. Just getting into vaping, been buying from my local B&M, but looking to venture out. From the comments on this thread, Verde Valley sounds like something I wanna try when I get paid next week
Don't waste your money on $20 for 30 ml at the vape shop, here you can get 190 ml for about the same and this juice is awesome, just saying i don't pay retail anymore

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its the only juice I approve of besides DIY for Subohm Vapers ;)

priest2705

Member For 4 Years
Don't waste your money on $20 for 30 ml at the vape shop, here you can get 190 ml for about the same and this juice is awesome, just saying i don't pay retail anymore

LOL I'm seeing that now. My only concern is buying a full 100 or 190ml without trying it. I want to pick up a sample pack, try a bunch of different flavors. I still have NO idea what I like other than 1 or 2 that I have found in the local vape shop

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL I'm seeing that now. My only concern is buying a full 100 or 190ml without trying it. I want to pick up a sample pack, try a bunch of different flavors. I still have NO idea what I like other than 1 or 2 that I have found in the local vape shop
One of their sample packs is a good way to start, especially if you're still unsure of what flavor profiles you like most.
My first order with V3 was 3x120ml bottles, back in the glass bottle/only 12 flavor days. I was very nervous as I never order that much without tasting first, but couldn't pass up the deal they were running. After I got that first order, I was kicking myself for not ordering more....lol I've been ordering from them ever since and that first order has, by far, been the smallest order I've placed with them. Don't let the price fool you, it's top notch juice.

priest2705

Member For 4 Years
One of their sample packs is a good way to start, especially if you're still unsure of what flavor profiles you like most.
My first order with V3 was 3x120ml bottles, back in the glass bottle/only 12 flavor days. I was very nervous as I never order that much without tasting first, but couldn't pass up the deal they were running. After I got that first order, I was kicking myself for not ordering more....lol I've been ordering from them ever since and that first order has, by far, been the smallest order I've placed with them. Don't let the price fool you, it's top notch juice.

I was actually look at the exact same thing. I was looking at the $18 sampler to get started, but I do want to get a free 100ml, so I'm trying to figure out what to add to the order to get it to $20. I know I'm gonna need a couple unicorn bottles, sooo, that should do it

It's hard figuring out what juice is good AND cheap, but Verde Valley seems like it's getting some ringing endorsements

With the exception of the fruity pebbles juice, I've liked everything I've tried from V3 so far with my favorites being Froopers, Krunchy Berries, and Tricky Rabbit. I'm more of a cereal vape fan, but I've also had good luck with Banana Cream Pie, Blueberry Custard, and StrawNana Cream. Been meaning to try the Cheesecake line they introduced. V3 has been my primary go-to since finding out about them.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks B-boy for making the special blends & especially for the Strawberry Donut..VV3 Kicks Ash :)
2a37db57a1e19e738f8cfbb297892524.jpg

My Reign Has Just Begun

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey B-boy, how's the shipping time right now, need a rush order for a friend?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Danette

Member For 4 Years
put in an order at 6:30 this morning before work.. The kiwi marshmallow sounds fantastic. heres hoping finally I can find a juice that I can taste the marshmallow... I love the chocomint it totally is amazing.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 day sale! Check OP for all the details..:)

Oh poo, didn't notice you did the sale as a code this time, and didn't add the code during checkout :(

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Knew he'd do that. B-boy is dah man. Good on you bro. That's why we all love V3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife loves the pina colada, and the free bottles is hers, so she would've not been impressed with me if not got them o_O

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
f55be35f304ff9fdcb2f82c9275ef7f6.jpg
most recent order.
A lot of new flavors I got.
Kiwi marshmallow found interesting.

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cant wait until tomorrow!!! I have a order for many of the new flavors and just about all the Strawberry type juices "B" offers!!! I have about 8 RDA's and 3 RTA's rebuilt/rewicked and waiting!!
Thanks for everything @B-boy™ !!

Have you tried any of the donuts ?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive had the Blueberry Donut so far..Tomorrow I will have the Strawberry....I still want to try the Glazed.
The Blueberry donut when I got is as a sample the first round I didnt have the best feeling towards it and then I stopped vaping it...It steeped for about a week and I tried it again...I was absolutley hooked on it, it has a strong taste of bakery something....its not like anything Ive tried before but its like the cereal vapes....that cereal is there in the backround. I tried using other flavors in rotation with the Blueberry Donut but I seemed to grab the Donut more then anything....I blew through almost 200ml's of it in a day and a half and now that Im out and dont have anything like it Im anxious to get ahold of the Strawberry version....Its a juice you may not like the first time you vape but if you vape it a few times you find it hard to put down...
The flavors Im anticipating the Most are the Nerds and the Peanut Butter custard...I guess we'll see tomorrow which I like from the first vape or what I like down the road...there's just so many juices I still need to try from VVV!!! I wish I could just get a 16oz or 2 of every flavor....Im going to have to do that this tax time for sure...

Im being dead serious when I say VVV is one of 2 brands that I vape, I DIY but VVV is my main juice and I dont know what I would do if I was to run out....

The Cheesecakes are good too, I love the Strawberry Cheesecake, the NY version needed a bit to steep but its smooth and sweet.

Last edited:

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got the blueberry donut. (Always been partial to blueberry).
Letting them steep a week. Then gonna let them rip!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive had the Blueberry Donut so far..Tomorrow I will have the Strawberry....I still want to try the Glazed.
The Blueberry donut when I got is as a sample the first round I didnt have the best feeling towards it and then I stopped vaping it...It steeped for about a week and I tried it again...I was absolutley hooked on it, it has a strong taste of bakery something....its not like anything Ive tried before but its like the cereal vapes....that cereal is there in the backround. I tried using other flavors in rotation with the Blueberry Donut but I seemed to grab the Donut more then anything....I blew through almost 200ml's of it in a day and a half and now that Im out and dont have anything like it Im anxious to get ahold of the Strawberry version....Its a juice you may not like the first time you vape but if you vape it a few times you find it hard to put down...
The flavors Im anticipating the Most are the Nerds and the Peanut Butter custard...I guess we'll see tomorrow which I like from the first vape or what I like down the road...there's just so many juices I still need to try from VVV!!! I wish I could just get a 16oz or 2 of every flavor....Im going to have to do that this tax time for sure...

Im being dead serious when I say VVV is one of 2 brands that I vape, I DIY but VVV is my main juice and I dont know what I would do if I was to run out....

The Cheesecakes are good too, I love the Strawberry Cheesecake, the NY version needed a bit to steep but its smooth and sweet.

Thanks for the review. I'm always on the hunt for a donut that's near as good or better than loaded glazed. I think I'll place an order on my next juice run.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
anyone have an option about the Blue slurpee?

VU Sponsors