Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the review. I'm always on the hunt for a donut that's near as good or better than loaded glazed. I think I'll place an order on my next juice run.
Ill do a real review when I have the juices around to think on...it makes it much easier then reminiscing about what it tasted like ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
anyone have an option about the Blue slurpee?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader
Ive had Blue Slurpee and I have it in the order coming tomorrow...Its a dead on Blue Slushy but its odd vaping it if you have a hot build :D It tastes alot like swedish fish if you actually taste it on your finger....its really good

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've had all the donuts steeping since like Memorial Day. They're all good but Strawberry is my favorite. Suprising, since I'm normally partial to Blueberry. The Glazed is well done too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had all the donuts steeping since like Memorial Day. They're all good but Strawberry is my favorite. Suprising, since I'm normally partial to Blueberry. The Glazed is well done too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
2 month steep recommended?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
For Pastry/Bakery/Custards I would suggest Letting them sit in warm water, opening them for new air, shaking them until little bubbles are everywhere then seal them up. Warm Bath and Shake once before bed every night for 3-4 nights and then they should be ready to vape. This is my new juice routine.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grape geeks - straight up grape nerds, dead on balls accurate.
Blue slurpee - when mixed/steeped correctly, awesome, definitely blue slurpee. It could just be the one I tried because it was left sitting in the heat for some time but it tasted bland until shaken violently. I was hoping for a red slurpee before the FDA fucked up all of my happiness. Definitely odd when it's a warm to hot vape.

Anyone try the soda line?

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Blue slurpee - when mixed/steeped correctly, awesome, definitely blue slurpee. It could just be the one I tried because it was left sitting in the heat for some time but it tasted bland until shaken violently. I was hoping for a red slurpee before the FDA fucked up all of my happiness. Definitely odd when it's a warm to hot vape.

I love the grape geeks. I have 2 100ml right now just waiting to be vaped..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For Pastry/Bakery/Custards I would suggest Letting them sit in warm water, opening them for new air, shaking them until little bubbles are everywhere then seal them up. Warm Bath and Shake once before bed every night for 3-4 nights and then they should be ready to vape. This is my new juice routine.

How long do you keep it in the bath?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How long do you keep it in the bath?
Until the bottle is warm and the liquid/air bubbles mix easy. Takes a few minutes to warm it up enough...I fill my sink with warm water (NOT HOT!!) and let all the bottles sit in it and within 5 Minutes Ill pick them out one by one and open shake and then store them

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm loving Grape Geeks as well, got a couple hundred ml on my last order. It's been added to my revolving 14-15 flavor order list from V3 and that doesn't even include the newest flavors yet....lol

I really want to try the Cherry Cola and Orange soda from the Soda Line.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im almost half way through the 100ml of Strawberry GEEKS and Strawberry Cheesecake...Im going to have to order some 16oz bottles of these....I LLOVVVEE the GEEKS

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im almost half way through the 100ml of Strawberry GEEKS and Strawberry Cheesecake...Im going to have to order some 16oz bottles of these....I LLOVVVEE the GEEKS
Love the Grape Geeks, probably gonna get the Strawberry and Raspberry Geeks on my next order. Wish they had a blueberry one and now it's too late for that :(

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I loovveee the geeks line. So far have only tried the grape and strawberry. Soo good!!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@b-boy , what's the deal with the Blu check , I have been waiting for a few hours for .....verification to place a order . How long does this usually take ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@b-boy , what's the deal with the Blu check , I have been waiting for a few hours for .....verification to place a order . How long does this usually take ???

Geez I'm sick of BlueCheck. I have sent numerous emails to them, with no response. I just sent another one, but a little saltier with my language than the others. I apologize for this inconvenience but hopefully you will get a response soon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geez I'm sick of BlueCheck. I have sent numerous emails to them, with no response. I just sent another one, but a little saltier with my language than the others. I apologize for this inconvenience but hopefully you will get a response soon.

I know it's not you man , but the thing we have to do these days !!
Hopefully it will be soon , I am on.my last 30ml of my adv so I gotta get some on the way !!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish you could use something other than BlueCheck, won't place any orders with vendors using BC, not giving out things like SSN and driving license over the internet to some random 3rd party.

Hopefully you will look at other options, as did like the juice, just not worth risking though.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish you could use something other than BlueCheck, won't place any orders with vendors using BC, not giving out things like SSN and driving license over the internet to some random 3rd party.

Hopefully you will look at other options, as did like the juice, just not worth risking though.
Although I understand what you mean, I also know these companies take extreme security measures. If there was more clarification from the FDA or if there was a 100% fool proof way, we would look into it. The issue is that the FDA wants EVERYONE under 27 to be visually ID'd. Not just B&M's. So the age verification softwares that don't require a visual, might actually not be in compliance, thus making those that use it not compliant. But we're trying to make it as seamless as possible..

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also know these companies take extreme security measures

No one is unhackable, look at target last year, you don't think they have the best security, and they still got hacked, and it is things like that is why I would not share SSN or drivers license online more than I have too.

But I know you have to do what you are because of the FDA, but did you look at Veratad? Seems quite a few companies are using it and they seem better than Bluecheck.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@B-boy™ How exactly do you guys do the Blue Check thingy. What is the process? I would like to know for when I order next time (probably won't be for another month or so). I am 26 so how does the ID thing come into play and do you have to do the Cell Number? Because I don't have a cell as I live in the middle of Bumf@#k Alabama and don't get service here. Can I be sent an Email for the code thingy you use? Oh and with the DL can I block out info such as the DL# and the weight? I can understand the address and DOB (duh!) and the pic. But do you take a selfie and a photo of the DL or is it a selfie with the ID... I'm so confused by all these verification things that I'm probably getting them confused with each other... Doesn't help that I'm blond. :teehee:

Sorry if this is a lot to ask but I tried to ask on the FB page a while back but didn't get a reply.

So can I get a step by step for what I need to do?

(why couldn't the FDA have chosen 25?:slowclap: Those Bastards!:gaah:)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have order from 3 different vendors this week and all they asked me was to verify my age as usual, no id or ssn has been requested ????? I guess some companies don't give a shit about the new ruling so .........fuck the fda

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tricky rabbit sick as tits!!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Veritad uses your name and CC info to validate you, but not ID you. B&Ms and gas stations have to see a valid State issued picture ID if you appear under 27. Online is no different. There are loopholes, or different translations to the shitty regs and nobody actually knows what is right. BlueCheck appears to either be ran by idiots that didn't expect the magnitude of this, or they're just extremely busy. Some customers didn't even get a pop up to verify, some have to wait 2 days for verification, some never hear back, etc. But that is the case with all of the age verification programs right now. They all have their own issue. We opted for blue check due to them being held responsible if we were to get audited or shopped. Plus they are in true compliance with ID'ing under 27, not just from government and CC info. We know it sucks, but so far most of our reports are 27 and older is name, birth date and phone #. If it matches whatever records they go by, you're approved. Takes like 20 seconds. Now, if your info is off or you're under 27, that's when last 4 of social and a selfie comes into play. Trust me, I've argued with them that if a gas station doesn't have to retain proof that they id'd somebody, we don't either. So there is no need in requiring a photo id if they're of legal age in their state. Since we aren't going off of looks, but rather off of them offering their name and birth date. I've tried many times to get them to lower their bar and make this shit as simple and least invasive as possible.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Veritad uses your name and CC info to validate you, but not ID you. B&Ms and gas stations have to see a valid State issued picture ID if you appear under 27. Online is no different. There are loopholes, or different translations to the shitty regs and nobody actually knows what is right. BlueCheck appears to either be ran by idiots that didn't expect the magnitude of this, or they're just extremely busy. Some customers didn't even get a pop up to verify, some have to wait 2 days for verification, some never hear back, etc. But that is the case with all of the age verification programs right now. They all have their own issue. We opted for blue check due to them being held responsible if we were to get audited or shopped. Plus they are in true compliance with ID'ing under 27, not just from government and CC info. We know it sucks, but so far most of our reports are 27 and older is name, birth date and phone #. If it matches whatever records they go by, you're approved. Takes like 20 seconds. Now, if your info is off or you're under 27, that's when last 4 of social and a selfie comes into play. Trust me, I've argued with them that if a gas station doesn't have to retain proof that they id'd somebody, we don't either. So there is no need in requiring a photo id if they're of legal age in their state. Since we aren't going off of looks, but rather off of them offering their name and birth date. I've tried many times to get them to lower their bar and make this shit as simple and least invasive as possible.

Thank you, and another thing, what if you don't have cell? Can you go by email? Or can I get a google cell # as I've heard? I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I order. ;)

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, and another thing, what if you don't have cell? Can you go by email? Or can I get a google cell # as I've heard? I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I order. ;)
Email [email protected] and tell them your situation. They don't have email support yet (not sure wtf not) but said they can verify via that email.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ditto....plus they sell your personal information to (third party) spammers. Read their terms of agreement.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 day sale. Check OP for details.

Also, we accept AmEx now. If you don't want to go thru BlueCheck, you can call us and place the order over the phone.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey B Boy did you see my pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only thru the email notification. Couldn't find it anywhere in Tapatalk to respond. But it's $25 min.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@B-boy ...Cudos on the choco mint , it was one of the 2 new flavors I grabbed this go and dayuum , this stuff is amazing !!!

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sale extended! Check op for details.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sale extended thru Wednesday! Same codes.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What age verification system do you use now? Tell me I can order without jumping thru hoops.:)

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What age verification system do you use now? Tell me I can order without jumping thru hoops.:)
Blue check. If there are any issues just call the order in. (928)-301-0667. :)

VU Sponsors