Become a Patron!

Uwell Nunchaku Mod (Atomizer Shortage) TRIED EVERYTHING!

Parrish

Member For 1 Year
My friend only had hers for less than 6 months and whenever she put the battery back in, it says “atomizer shortage” or the screen starts getting dimmer and dimmer until I cannot see anything anymore. One thing though is that she used to charge it with a USB.

1. Yes I’ve tried different tanks.

2. Yes I’ve tried charging the battery externally.

3. Yes I’ve tried cleaning the 510 contacts for the tank and mod.

4. Yes I’ve cleaned where the battery is supposed to touch the mod.

Update:
5. I’ve tried not screwing it all the way down

6. Also tried screwing it tightly

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My friend only had hers for less than 6 months and whenever she put the battery back in, it says “atomizer shortage” or the screen starts getting dimmer and dimmer until I cannot see anything anymore. One thing though is that she used to charge it with a USB.

1. Yes I’ve tried different tanks.

2. Yes I’ve tried charging the battery externally.

3. Yes I’ve tried cleaning the 510 contacts for the tank and mod.

4. Yes I’ve cleaned where the battery is supposed to touch the mod.

try not screwing the tank all the way down.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like either the board going or wire came loose, I've got 2 of them, one nearly a year old and never had that happen.

Parrish

Member For 1 Year
Sounds like either the board going or wire came loose, I've got 2 of them, one nearly a year old and never had that happen.
Is there any way to fix this?

Ps. Thanks, was thinking of getting another one but was scared that it would do the same

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there any way to fix this?

Ps. Thanks, was thinking of getting another one but was scared that it would do the same

You could contact UWell, but as you've had it 6 months, unlikely they will help, but you never know ;)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you know if they ship to Canada? I’m just a little iffy about buying one for myself because this one got messed up for no reason.

https://breazy.com/pages/shipping

International Shipping
At Breazy we ship packages world wide. Keep in mind we are unaware of your local laws and you, the customer, assumes all shipping risk. Once the package leaves our hands there is nothing we can do from that point. All international mail is shipped via USPS or FedEx. If you order any e-juice, your customs form will be labeled as e-juice. We will not stretch the truth or under declare values on any packages. We offer a variety of international shipping methods. Note: Customers are responsible for all customs and duty fees when importing products into their country. In certain cases the packages may get held up in customs, or never delivered. We apologize for the inconvenience but international customers assume that risk, and once we ship it internationally we consider it a finalized sale.

International orders may be subject to import taxes and duty fees. The customer is responsible for paying these charges.

We ship at your own risk, but there is a chance they WILL BE confiscated. We are not responsible for these products if done so.

VU Sponsors