Become a Patron!

Uwell crown & device

I've had my Istick 30w for two years now and decided I'd like an upgrade. I decided that the uwell crown looks like the best tank to meet my needs but need to get a new device as 30w will just do it no justice. This is where I need the help. There are so many out there recommendations would be appreciated. I don't want anything that looks and feels like it belongs to a power tool. I'm looking for something reliable easy to use. I guess upto about 150/200w (depending on the coil being used), no idea about the single/dual power or tc/vw?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've had my Istick 30w for two years now and decided I'd like an upgrade. I decided that the uwell crown looks like the best tank to meet my needs but need to get a new device as 30w will just do it no justice. This is where I need the help. There are so many out there recommendations would be appreciated. I don't want anything that looks and feels like it belongs to a power tool. I'm looking for something reliable easy to use. I guess upto about 150/200w (depending on the coil being used), no idea about the single/dual power or tc/vw?
whats your price range?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a Kangertech 200w (I also have their 150w) with a Crown tank. It's my third Kanger (started with their 50w Nano).
Works good, but I tend to stay between 50-60 watts with their .25 coils.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't mind paying more for something that's going to be worth while.
a G2 can be had for around 65-70 bucks and is one of the best on the market overall. If you never plan on using TC an IPV5 can be had around 40-50 bucks and is a good device as well. it'll do TC too but not like the G2

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
a lot of that is going to depend on what is important to you, preference wise? single battery? dual battery? temp control? power mode?

personally, always ran my crown tanks in power mode and loved em - and one of my favorite mods, currently, is the Lost Vape Therion DNA 75 - dual 18650 batteries for plenty of life, excellent chipset (dna devices rock the TC like no other and perform excelllently in power mode as well - very efficient board), great form factor, very comfortable ergonomically and great looking to boot - complete win, imo

2ndamend_Brute

Member For 4 Years
I use the fuchai 213 from sigelei and also the rx 200s , when I had the u well I used it on the fuchai with no problems

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mrhanswong

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using Joyetech Evic AIO, and planning to switch to RDA which still confused about which one
ThanX to the Sub Ohm coil my 75 watts Evic AIO still can reach Nice taste & Vapor
I've tried my older brother's Evic AIO + RDA Tsunami 22

About their prices you may check your nearby stores

VU Sponsors