Become a Patron!

Uwell Crown 2 Coils & more.....

MrsCWiz

ECF Refugee
Does anyone know why the crown 2 coils .8ohm are so dam hard to find/ why are they always out of stock? Are the crown 2 coils going out for good? I am looking to upgrade to a higher watt mod then i currently have & if crown 2 are going out, ill be looking for new tank as well. Thinking about the New Fireluke tank. Any input to any of these questions greatly appreciated.
I currently have: eLeaf istick 40wTC & using uwell crown 2 tank with .8ohm coil. TIA :)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU :confetti:

If you get a dual cell mod to comfortably push 90w, the crown 3 is a great tank among many many others but if you like the crown 2, you should love the crown 3.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know why the crown 2 coils .8ohm are so dam hard to find/ why are they always out of stock? Are the crown 2 coils going out for good? I am looking to upgrade to a higher watt mod then i currently have & if crown 2 are going out, ill be looking for new tank as well. Thinking about the New Fireluke tank. Any input to any of these questions greatly appreciated.
I currently have: eLeaf istick 40wTC & using uwell crown 2 tank with .8ohm coil. TIA :)

The Crown 2 was never well received by the community due to quality problems
in the coils. It was largely abandoned by sellers about a year ago. jmo.

The Crown 3 is a fantastic tank but you don't have enough power to push it.

I would recommend you try an Evo tank. It takes Aspire Triton coils and these fit in a bazillion other tanks too.

MrsCWiz

ECF Refugee
The Crown 2 was never well received by the community due to quality problems
in the coils. It was largely abandoned by sellers about a year ago. jmo.

The Crown 3 is a fantastic tank but you don't have enough power to push it.

I would recommend you try an Evo tank. It takes Aspire Triton coils and these fit in a bazillion other tanks too.
Thanks for the info was considering a crown 3 but i really like the 2. If its going to be fased out then i may look into a whole new setup at leadt a 100w mod

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
myuwell.com usually has the V4 Crown 2 coils in stock. Ebay also, but be careful of "Crown 2 styled" clones. I have a Crown 2 and an SE1 tank, and the flavor and vapor production is top notch for medium wattage (45-65w). Uwell really blew it by releasing the 3 versions of the Crown 2 coils that were sub par from day 1. They did get it right, but a little too late and the reputation of the Crown 2 has been ruined. Welcome to VU.

MrsCWiz

ECF Refugee
Thanks for info on crown 2. I had no idea there were 3 versions of crown 2. How do i know if i have a clone?? What kind of mod do u use? Im looking to upgrade, was very interested in the Tesla steampunk nano 120. But not sure, reviews were 50/50, but i love the on/off switch & the details on the mod are awesome i love the way it looks. What do u think?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for info on crown 2. I had no idea there were 3 versions of crown 2. How do i know if i have a clone?? What kind of mod do u use? Im looking to upgrade, was very interested in the Tesla steampunk nano 120. But not sure, reviews were 50/50, but i love the on/off switch & the details on the mod are awesome i love the way it looks. What do u think?
V4 version of the C2 coils have a YELLOW o ring and YELLOW insulator. The earlier versions have a BLACK insulator with a yellow O ring. I am not familiar with the Nano 120, but it seems like a capable device. I suggest looking at the large Chinese reseller sites like 3fvape or efun.top, check the first few pages of TC mods, and you will see a ton of the newest devices available, then watch youtube reviews of the mods that peek your interest. I then go to vapecrawler to find lowest prices and discount codes. Good luck, and let us know what you get.

MrsCWiz

ECF Refugee
V4 version of the C2 coils have a YELLOW o ring and YELLOW insulator. The earlier versions have a BLACK insulator with a yellow O ring. I am not familiar with the Nano 120, but it seems like a capable device. I suggest looking at the large Chinese reseller sites like 3fvape or efun.top, check the first few pages of TC mods, and you will see a ton of the newest devices available, then watch youtube reviews of the mods that peek your interest. I then go to vapecrawler to find lowest prices and discount codes. Good luck, and let us know what you get.
I will definitely check those sites out, thank you again for your help, appreciate it.

VU Sponsors