Become a Patron!

Using Natural Flavors? Don't over heat 'em

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only vape natural flavors - tobacco actually. My sole motivation for vaping is smoking cessation.
That being said I quit looking for new equipment and juice once I got what I was looking for. I have a box full of mods and atomizers that were trialed and abandoned over the years seeking the sweet spot that would satisfy my need for the perfect smoking alternative.
It became apparent over time that low power was good. The NET I use does well at low wattage on a single coil.I don't need high heat generated by sub-ohm coils or 200 watt capable mods. So I don't need more than a 20 watt mod. I find that 12 watts on a 1.2 to 1.8 Kanthal coil works great with my Kayfun v5, v3, & Prime.
I am sure there are other atomizers out there but these are excellent and I have no need to look for other atomizers. My mods are 50 watt capable and more than enough power (Provari and Dicodes)
The vaping industry has migrated over the years to selling and promoting higher watts and sub-ohm equipment but if your goal is smoking cessation the +1.0 ohm equipment at less than 20 watts is the way to go.
Don't cook your juice!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only vape natural flavors - tobacco actually. My sole motivation for vaping is smoking cessation.
That being said I quit looking for new equipment and juice once I got what I was looking for. I have a box full of mods and atomizers that were trialed and abandoned over the years seeking the sweet spot that would satisfy my need for the perfect smoking alternative.
It became apparent over time that low power was good. The NET I use does well at low wattage on a single coil.I don't need high heat generated by sub-ohm coils or 200 watt capable mods. So I don't need more than a 20 watt mod. I find that 12 watts on a 1.2 to 1.8 Kanthal coil works great with my Kayfun v5, v3, & Prime.
I am sure there are other atomizers out there but these are excellent and I have no need to look for other atomizers. My mods are 50 watt capable and more than enough power (Provari and Dicodes)
The vaping industry has migrated over the years to selling and promoting higher watts and sub-ohm equipment but if your goal is smoking cessation the +1.0 ohm equipment at less than 20 watts is the way to go.
Don't cook your juice!
careful now....you may be burned at the stake as a Heretic.....

VU Sponsors