Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SHIPS FROM THE USA!

AT JUST $3.00 A BATTERY - A STEAL!

These are monster batteries. These 18650s have a 20/35-amp continuous discharging rate, which is perfect for sub-ohm builds. With a mAh rating of 2500mAh, these will make great replacements for your older batteries.

• Typical capacity: 2500 mAh
  • Nominal voltage: 3.6V
  • Cut off voltage: 2.5V
  • Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
  • Continuous maximum discharge current: 20A
  • Pulse discharge current: 35A

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$6.00

73yxXK8DYoQ

Click here to get more information on this deal....

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the people that bought these, check your email today:

RECALL NOTICE 8-9-2017

You are being contacted today because you placed an order for LG HE2 Red batteries that may be fake and unsafe to use for vaping. The affected batteries would have been ordered between July 14th and July 25th of 2017.

The affected batteries contain two identifying marks that are shown in the pictures below. First on the bottom negative terminal there will be a laser etched Greek Phi letter Φ. The second feature will be on the positive terminal. The affected batteries will have 3 legs attaching the positive terminal rather than the 4 they should have. This is further displayed in the pictures below.

If you have think you may have received the HE2 batteries containing either of the marks discontinue use of the batteries immediately and contact us to arrange a pre-paid label and refund. Please call 1-855-505-8273 between 9am-4pm pacific time, send an email to [email protected] or message us through our contact page https://101vape.com/contact-us

We at 101vape.com take your safety very seriously and would never knowingly sell counterfeit goods of any type. We test every single batch of batteries for authenticity and this batch was no exception. This was missed in our tests since this is suspected to only be about 20-30 batteries of a 3000 batch. We have tracked down the cause and this batch of batteries was shipped to a major fulfillment website and then returned due to slow sales. We suspect it was at this time that our batch became contaminated by someone else's batteries. There is a very small number of these batteries that were shipped but it is imperative that if you received these batteries you stop using them immediately and contact us.

3 of the 36 I bought were counterfeit. Could have been worse I guess. Hopefully 101Vape will get back to me soon to resolve the issue. I wish I knew who they bought the stock from. They're some sneaky fuckers. Slipped one counterfeit in with a legit one in three of the 2 packs I received.

VU Sponsors