Become a Patron!

USA blend

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,
I have been vaping for a few years now, and I started off with USA blend. I had a good supply of concentrate, but I am out. It is my adv, and I can't seem to get close. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy mixing and vaping delicious flavors, but I can't find a concentrate that matches. It is not ry4, but it is a subtle sweet and smoothe. Not really a tobacco, but somehow it is.
Would anyone have a recipe that I could try please?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Search for HIC's (Head In Clouds) recipes. I've seen some tobacco recipes. In addition, you might want to take a look at HIC's flavor reviews. Sorry, but I can't find the link right now. However, @HeadInClouds might provide the link for you. There are also excellent recipes from HIC, to buy for cheap. IMO, it's worth every penny! I've bought a lot of the recipes. It also helped me creating several on my own.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks,
I couldn't get to hics recipes last time I tried, nothing happened when I clicked the link. I will try again, I have a ton of flavour art, and I know he uses those a lot.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
In addition, you might want to take a look at HIC's flavor reviews. Sorry, but I can't find the link right now. However, @HeadInClouds might provide the link for you.

The latest set of my notes on FA flavors is always at the link by that name, over here: https://www.hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html. There are several new flavors I need to add & always editing to do (life is swamping my 'free time' lately), but I don't anticipate any changes to any of the tobacco flavor notes.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks a lot for this. I was able to download the pages, much appreciated. I will have a good read. Im in Australia, we have to buy our nicotine from overseas, and I make up juices for my husband and I. I have tried a few of your recipes, and I love your recipe for lemon meringue pie, thank you for sharing.
Leanne

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi,
I have been vaping for a few years now, and I started off with USA blend. I had a good supply of concentrate, but I am out. It is my adv, and I can't seem to get close. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy mixing and vaping delicious flavors, but I can't find a concentrate that matches. It is not ry4, but it is a subtle sweet and smoothe. Not really a tobacco, but somehow it is.
Would anyone have a recipe that I could try please?
This? http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-li...merican-tobacco-usa-blend-by-flavor-west.html I don't know squat about tobacco flavors :D.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have tried that FW one you mentioned, it is ok, but not quite there. I wish I knew what the specific sweet taste is in USA mix. Can't work it out. Not honey or caramel. Thanks though, Just Frank!

VU Sponsors