Become a Patron!

US Vendors Shipping Time, who has the Fastest, and who has the Slowest shipping Ranking?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Seems some US vendors take a long time to process orders, and ship out to US customers. Even when you opt to ship Priority mail from them.

So I like to compose a Ranking of who is the Fastest, and who is the Slowest in the US. We all know ordering from China can take weeks so they are excluded. This is for US vendors, and US customers only.

Your reply post will be edited to fit in the ranking

Click to view larger
Screenshot.png1.png

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd have to vote for Desertvapes.com having the fastest shipping. I once ordered a mod on Saturday afternoon, and received it the very next Monday around noon, and I didn't use priority shipping, just standard USPS.

For slowest.... there may be several who get this anti-distinction, but I'd have to say that ecigexpress.com is in the running... and they don't do ANYTHING on Saturday, so if you order on a Friday afternoon, they won't do anything until Monday, possibly Tuesday. Then it has to escape the Bellingham/Seattle black hole.

Andria

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just made my first order from advancedvapesupply.com and I didn’t pay any extra for faster shipping, but my order arrived in less than 48 hours.

Cheers,
Ian

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'd have to vote for @Breazy.com because everytime I've ordered from them I have it in hand within 2-3 days.
I know you said china is excluded but I ordered from 3fvape over the weekend to get another squonk from them because I liked the first one so much and got it in the mail today. Now I got to keep it real though I did pay for fast shipping! But still 3 days from China is really good!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mohawk vapors has never failed to get my order to me in three days out of dozens of orders. My vapor store is quick and so is vape royalty.

Element vapes and vapor DNA takes their sweet ass time getting stuff out the door from my experience.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Just placed a order with https://www.directvapor.com/ out of Florida. So far sent me my order status, and will update you when tracking is received with it actually being shipped.

Like there policy advertised

First time ordering from them

Capture.JPGergegrtergerg.JPG

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have gotten orders in less than 3 days with DHL from China in my experience, other times like the current one is on a row boat from same area in China.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Two fastest in my book, which means shipping to Alaska, are Coval Vapes and Cloudy Peak Vapes

Ordered a few things from Cloudy Peak on a Saturday, got them Monday, couldn't believe it

Same with Coval - on at least three occasions. It's like someone actually packs, labels and ships it the second you purchase.

Advanced Vape Supply is also fast, for where I live, they really go the extra mile and I always pay the cheapest shipping option, rarely takes more than four days when shipped on the slow boat.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Just placed a order with https://www.directvapor.com/ out of Florida. So far sent me my order status, and will update you when tracking is received with it actually being shipped.

Like there policy advertised

First time ordering from them

View attachment 87975
So the order was placed off hours, and this morning I received a processing update
Thank you for your order. Your DIRECTVAPOR order #000000000
has been received at our warehouse. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can I include DIY stuff?

Bull City Flavors - I've been stunned with how quickly I've received orders from them. NC to KY, 2 days - even placed an order on a LATE Friday night one time and received it on the following Monday.

Wizard Labs - though I think they're a decent vendor, it's almost always a week, or more.

Regular vape stuff.

+1 for Vapor DNA taking their time.
Subtank Supply - for me, not a great experience. We're in the same state and it took over a week when it did finally ship.

101Vape -great experience
Discount Vapers - great experience
Liion Wholesale - great experience.

Each of those vendors shipped quickly, received in 2-3 days.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can I include DIY stuff?

Bull City Flavors - I've been stunned with how quickly I've received orders from them. NC to KY, 2 days - even placed an order on a LATE Friday night one time and received it on the following Monday.

Wizard Labs - though I think they're a decent vendor, it's almost always a week, or more.

Regular vape stuff.

+1 for Vapor DNA taking their time.
Subtank Supply - for me, not a great experience. We're in the same state and it took over a week when it did finally ship.

101Vape -great experience
Discount Vapers - great experience
Liion Wholesale - great experience.

Each of those vendors shipped quickly, received in 2-3 days.

I agree about BCF; I wish they hadn't been out of stock on CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream when I placed an order earlier this week, forcing me to go to ECX. BCF is only a couple states from me, less than 400 miles; ECX is on the other side of the country, they're laggardly in their processing, AND WA has some of the worst USPS in the whole country.

That last point is almost certainly the delay with WizLabs; FL is another USPS black hole -- they're the NEXT state to me, and I can get stuff from Arizona (desertvapes) or Connecticut (discountvapers) faster than I can from FL! Heck, I've gotten stuff from Hong Kong faster than some orders from FL!

Andria

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It’s a shame Amazon doesn’t sell (more) vape stuff...then again, toys and tools on Prime might induce wild vape gear acquisition syndrome.

Cheers,
Ian

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have to add imr for batteries! They're always at my door within a couple days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So the order was placed off hours, and this morning I received a processing update
Thank you for your order. Your DIRECTVAPOR order #000000000
has been received at our warehouse. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Received tracking last night sometime after 11 PM est
Shipped By Tracking Number
USPS First Class Mail

Not bad 24 hrs since I placed order to process, and ship out. First Class Tracking shows in transit.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My Fastest US companies are:

1. @Cloudy Peak Vapes
2. KanVape
3.Max Vaping
4. Rocky Mountain Vapor
5. Ultimate Vape Deals https://www.ultimatevapedeals.com/
6. EightVape, very fast ship, but since started charging me NY Tax on my orders I no longer use them!

Slowest US Company :
1. asMODus.com - wow I was so excited to order the stabwood mod I wanted as a Birthday present on January 5- finally arrived on January 19, no communication from them either after several emails,- love the mod and love asModus products, but to order from them directly- never again!

I have had a couple of slow experiences with some other companies, but those were orders during big holidays, so I understand their delay!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My vote for fast shipping has to go to Eight Vape! I placed an order Thursday and I just got a text update my package is being delivered today! From Nevada to Pennsylvania in a couple days. I am very impressed!

Sent from a pay phone

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
USPS First Class Mail

Not bad 24 hrs since I placed order to process, and ship out. First Class Tracking shows in transit.

So it will be here on
Thank you for using USPS.com.
This is a post-only message. Please do not respond.

has requested that you receive a USPS Tracking® update, as shown below.

USPS Tracking® e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Tracking Number:

Expected Delivery Date: July 31, 2017, NOT BAD FOR FIRST CLASS SHIPPING

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ordered the wife a blue leopard print tube for an able mech from Old town vapor mill in California on the 18th, still waiting 2 weeks later. Placed a fasttech order after that and have received it already for Christ's sake. Sent them a message on the website and email a couple days ago with no response, sent them a msg on Facebook just now. This is unacceptable and starting to wonder.

They have 5 stars on their Facebook and seem active on FB, about to drop them stars.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
USPS First Class Mail

My package arrived today Sunday at my PO, and will get delivered tomorrow.

So DIRECTVAPOR out of Florida in my opinion has great processing, email notifications, and shipping time for First Class Mail.

10670012_768425616528965_2482145863246838550_n1200.jpg

KhanSW

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well so far not so impressed with Advanced Vape Supply, granted there was a holiday recently however it took over 3 days from the time they printed the label to say it was shipped to the USPS to actually show it was received. Since then it has been showing as delayed ever since.

It was fullfilled on 01/02/18 according to AVS, USPS shows received on 01/05/18, and now it just continues to show in-transit delayed, with no expected delivery date. I also had this same thing happen with orders from eightvape.com back on 12/16/17 that weren't delivered till after christmas even though they were sent priority, they also showed in-transit delayed. Eightvape was always quick in my book, often being received in just 2 days coming from Las Vegas to Georgia so I just wrote that off as the Post Office just being extremely backed up.

I will update this after finally receiving my package from AVS. So far I'm not totally wanting to write this off completely on USPS as it took AVS 3 days to get them the package to actually ship.

KhanSW

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh forgot to add, bull city flavors as they shipped out the same day I ordered. Big thumbs up for them, as this is important to me. I see them getting all my DIY orders from now on, at least for flavorings. I really wish they sold nicotine also but I understand why they choose not to.

Dtowncloudco

Unlisted Vendor
I own a vape shop and haven given tens of thousands of dollars to Eight Vape & my sales rep used to be great so much so my shop bought her a coach bag for Xmas . Now I bought a Flawless Tugboat DNA250 in 37 days it broke by no fault of mine just a odd occurrence and I spoke to my sales rep on 12/21/17 she pulled a navy blue/silver DNA250 replacement so I shipped my broken back on 12/22 and now from 12/22-1/13/18 I fall and fall and call and email etc NO ONE WILL RESPOND. Then Geri my so called sales rep tell me to be patient lmfao she will check tracking for me and keep in mind I don’t have tracking info. I now ask for herbboss and Geri says what was my order number this refers to and then I’m now furious bc this means she’s. Liar never shipped out replacement to me and now not only won’t give me tracking but won’t respknd to my email or call or will give me her bosses number .

To put it simply my sales Rep stole a $179.00 retail DNA250 from me and my shop and now thinks I won’t do everything in my power including worst case flying out to Vegas. So 2 things

If anyone HAS A NAME AND NUMBER TO GERI DUENAS OVER AT EIGHTVAPE WHOLESALE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

2nd if they will roll the dice to lose a shop account who spent 36,000 from June/17- today so they can pocket a free DNA250 I strongly urge anyone TO NOT BUY RETAIL BC REACH OUT TO ME, my vape shop will ship out to you and I promise you won’t get screwed bc we know how it feels

Nothing I wrote is slander I have a email chain to back up every comment which I wrote but seeing this trend I thought to share my 911 Eightvape red alert situation and to urge all too stay away

Attached is a quick photo shoot showing Geri 3 times staying my dna left and since 1/5 holiday delay it’s now been 26 days I still don’t have mod or tracking

Attachments

• 432001CD-908C-458F-91CF-5984FCAC8C83.jpeg
    432001CD-908C-458F-91CF-5984FCAC8C83.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 4

VU Sponsors