Become a Patron!

Upgrade from vision spinner2

Hi all,
I've been vaping for about 2 weeks now. I have an aspire nautilus mini and the vision spinner2. I went with the spinner because I thought I needed the stick style and wanted a little versatility without too many complicated buttons and options (didn't want to stress out and go back to cigarettes). I ordered 2 spinners off eBay from different sellers. One turned out to be the real deal and the other one is obviously a clone. I can vape almost all day before my original dies. Then I have to switch to the clone on the way home from work (I work nights). It's fine, but even cranked all the way up I feel like I can't get a good hit.
Long explanation aside... I'm ready to upgrade to something with a longer battery life that pairs up nicely with my nautilus mini and I'm looking for suggestions. Keep in mind I'm a chef and if the damn thing gives me problems at work the plethora of readily available analogs might just unravel me.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm happy with the iStick 30watt with my Nautilus mini. The 40watt is about the same size and is now sometimes sold for less money.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IStick 30 would be a great device for the Nauti Mini. I use my Nautilus tanks on ego style batteries, but they are both 6v vv/vw devices. 4.8 just is not enough power for that tank.

Attachments

• 20151017_204702_resized.jpg
    20151017_204702_resized.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 9

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The 40 watt has temp control abilities', but you don't have to use that setting if you don't want/need to. As the new iSticks come out they keep selling for less. I just got a 40 watt for $25 from a place that was selling the 30 watts for $28. Don't get the 20 watt version, it had some problems with the soft threads.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Mods I would recommend -

eLeaf iStick 20w, 30w, 50w, 100w
Innokin MVP Energy, MVP Shine, MVP 2.0, MVP 20w, MVP Pro
IPV D2
Cool Fire IV
Innokin Disrupter
SMOK Xpro M65
Kangertech Subox Mini or Nano kit

Awesome thanks for all the input. I'm completely excited to find a set up that works for me. Plus the more I get into this and the more I spend, the worse I'll feel about spending money on cigs.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
+1 on the Istick. I have a 30, a 40TC and a 50. It's all I use now and I used ego twists for years. Excellent step up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I recommend the Sigelei 30 Watt Mini.

Very dependable and small.

Also easy to carry a spare battery around in you pocket with you!

VU Sponsors