Become a Patron!

Upgrade From My Stick V8

Hi, first of all I want to say Im not a smoker, I vape for fun (no nicotine in liquids) so I want to upgrade from a Stick V8 and I was thinking of buying a Smok Alien 220W (is that a good choice?) I love making big clouds but I want to feel a good flavour too, I have (part of the stick V8) a big baby beast tank, but im going to sell the stick V8 to a friend so should I buy another Big Baby Beast or a Cloud Beast? Compared to the Big Baby Beast the Baby Beast would be a downgrade so not worth buying for an extra 5 dollars and still buy either the big baby or the cloud, right? Thank you for your help

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of course :) there's a LOT of Smok, some E Leaf, some Joyetech, rare Vaporesso and even rarer Aspire
Those are basicly the brands available
No smoant mod?
how about Uwell tanks?
Freemax fireluke?
Asvape cobra?

Ijoy Zenith and vaporesso revenger are solid mods.

Do you have a website you can link me to?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want to run high watts and get decent clouds, you dont have many choices.

All i saw was,
Joyetech cuboid
Wismec rx200
smok alien or g-priv

Smok and wismec are both know to have quality issues. I dont know much about the joyetech cuboid. I guess at this point, just get the one that looks the coolest to you and hope for the best.

The pipes are pretty awesome though haha.

If you want to run high watts and get decent clouds, you dont have many choices.

All i saw was,
Joyetech cuboid
Wismec rx200
smok alien or g-priv

Smok and wismec are both know to have quality issues. I dont know much about the joyetech cuboid. I guess at this point, just get the one that looks the coolest to you and hope for the best.

The pipes are pretty awesome though haha.

Ahahah thanks, I like the Smok design and from what I saw from youtube they seemed good but I dont understand much of this and I trust youre opinion way more ahah, I found this other website with a lot more options, what do you think is the best from here? http://vapor4all.pt/

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahahah thanks, I like the Smok design and from what I saw from youtube they seemed good but I dont understand much of this and I trust youre opinion way more ahah, I found this other website with a lot more options, what do you think is the best from here? http://vapor4all.pt/
nice! They have the voopoo drag. I would definitely buy that.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you can get a smok tank if you want. Kind of hard to screw up a tank lol. Might get a bad coil every now and then.

nice! They have the voopoo drag. I would definitely buy that.
you can get a smok tank if you want. Kind of hard to screw up a tank lol. Might get a bad coil every now and then.

Thanks :) btw 2 last things, is there any other mod as good as the voopoo drag? or atleast really close (just bc I dont really like the design ahah
Other thing, Idk anythintg about tanks, but the Cloud Beast King is really hard to find in Portugal and I heard it makes a lot of smoke and has good flavour, is there one similar in that website that you could teld me? Thanks

VU Sponsors