Become a Patron!

Upgrade already.. Because of this forum! Haha

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Boom just had to do it! Kanger mini sub on top of my 20w stick gives me room to wiggle! Happy happy
d5b72d3109a82e5ec30adef50ab82c04.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats. Hows that subtank vape on that stick? Might be thinking about getting something with some more wattage soon as well. Your endless journey has begun. :)

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats. Hows that subtank vape on that stick? Might be thinking about getting something with some more wattage soon as well. Your endless journey has begun. :)<br/>... I've got my eye on the 50 Watt istick.. This vapes nice compared to the nautilus.. Flavor is more pure.. I'm happy.. For now! Any good recommendations for any upgrade with more wattage?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats. Hows that subtank vape on that stick? Might be thinking about getting something with some more wattage soon as well. Your endless journey has begun. :)<br/>... I've got my eye on the 50 Watt istick.. This vapes nice compared to the nautilus.. Flavor is more pure.. I'm happy.. For now! Any good recommendations for any upgrade with more wattage?
I don't have high wattage devices myself since I don't sub ohm much. The little sub-ohming I do I just use a mech mod. But I'm sure others can give you some good advice.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Istick had up to 50. Sigelei had a 30w mini which is what I've been looking at but also have a50w 100w etc.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For some reason I really like this istick.. Minus the color lol..my wife bought it for herself but decided she doesn't like vaping! Lucky me..

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my Istick I have blue. The only reason I was looking at the sigelei it's the replaceable battery. Once Istick is dead it's trash. Only downfall.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I've been worried about that roguexx.. But when my istick dies!.. Perfect excuse to upppppgrade woo-hoo

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahaaha that thing torched my kids pop tart last week, lol but that's the wife's upgrade department

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really have.. I just wanted to quit smoking.. But I'm discovering a cool new hobby? Lifestyle? It's made quitting smoking way easier... And picking brains and sharing cool stuff here has taken the edge off nothing to do but work work work...

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my Istick I have blue. The only reason I was looking at the sigelei it's the replaceable battery. Once Istick is dead it's trash. Only downfall.
Recently got my wife the Sig Mini 30w and one nice thing about it is that not only is the battery replaceable but it has a micro-USB port for charging it. She mainly charges using USB and has only asked me to put a new battery it in once since she got it a couple of weeks ago.

She likes using it with the silicone sleeve that it comes with, just hopes that someone starts making sleeves in more colors so she can color coordinate... women...

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recently got my wife the Sig Mini 30w and one nice thing about it is that not only is the battery replaceable but it has a micro-USB port for charging it. She mainly charges using USB and has only asked me to put a new battery it in once since she got it a couple of weeks ago.

She likes using it with the silicone sleeve that it comes with, just hopes that someone starts making sleeves in more colors so she can color coordinate... women...

Haha that's awesome dude.. I'm kicking around the idea of upgrading to the istick 50 or something similar. Thinking id like a replaceable battery too. Looked at the sig mini also.. I'll definitely keep in mind the positive thoughts about that unit you've had!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha that's awesome dude.. I'm kicking around the idea of upgrading to the istick 50 or something similar. Thinking id like a replaceable battery too. Looked at the sig mini also.. I'll definitely keep in mind the positive thoughts about that unit you've had!
Something else that I really like about it is the spring loaded positive pin. All of the tanks we have can be screwed down so that they sit flush on the top of the Sig Mini so it looks nice, and there is always good contact between the pins.

The memory feature is nice too since you can completely customize the settings and there are 5 memory spaces. Makes it nice when you use different tanks and each one a different sweet spot for the watts to get the best vape.

Note, my wife is using 3 Kanger Aerotank Mega's and an Aerotank v2 with it.

VU Sponsors