Become a Patron!

Update on the e-juice making

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So as you already know, or may not know. I recently got into making my own e juice. My first one was a watermelon and peach flavor. It wasn't bad, just a little weak. Next I made a energy drink one. It was fantastic! My friend gave me a bottle of energy from the store and it tasted exactly like it! I'm a DIY kinda guy, I like to try new things. I tried making e juice and it was great. Problem is, I'm almost out of VG. Where can I get some cheap preferably at a store like walmart or something. (I already checked there, they had none.) Or better yet, if they have PG and VG in a package so I can save it'd be even better. It can be from an online store, I just don't like waiting. Lol

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wizard Labs, My Freedom Smokes, and Amazon all have VG and PG that wold fit your bill.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Walmart or any pharmacy should have VG. Smaller bottles though, usually labeled as Glycerin. And some people buy PG at Tractor Supply if you have one local. I haven't bought from either place, just passing along what I've read.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are wanting to save ordering online may be your best bet.

1 gal. VG plus 1 gal. PG shipped $59.49 USP-Kosher Food grade. If you are going through your VG and PG that fast buying in the larger amounts may be just what you need. We use Essential Depot PG and VG and really like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edd

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can vouch for the cvs glycerin. I get the same exact stuff with a different label from rite aid. Its just as good as anything else. Its a little pricey at $6per 177ml, but getting it locally is a huge plus.
I have seen the pg at tractor supply, but dont use pg in my mixes.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can vouch for the cvs glycerin. I get the same exact stuff with a different label from rite aid. Its just as good as anything else. Its a little pricey at $6per 177ml, but getting it locally is a huge plus.
I have seen the pg at tractor supply, but dont use pg in my mixes.

Ouch, the locally having it is nice but unless my math is off isn't that about $128 a gallon?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow I buy it for 29.95 plus shipping per gal at wizard, Sometimes I order gal of pg a gal vg and the 500 ml nic anything 80.00 and over is free shipping.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jeez, I never did the math. Thats incredibly expensive compared to buying a gallon, but incredibly cheap compared to buying a pack of cigarettes.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Walmart does carry Humco VG. I've used it plenty of times. It's usually near the pharmacy. Gotta look really carefully though. Blink and you'll miss it.

I've used it plenty and it's very good stuff. $3.88 for 188ml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Walmart does carry Humco VG. I've used it plenty of times. It's usually near the pharmacy. Gotta look really carefully though. Blink and you'll miss it.

I've used it plenty and it's very good stuff. $3.88 for 188ml.

I went to my walmart, and the lady at the pharmacy said they used to carry it but not anymore. Is there anywhere else I can go?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its not at my walmart either.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update on the Humco VG at Walmart. Went today and no VG. Weak sauce.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just an update on the Humco VG at Walmart. Went today and no VG. Weak sauce.

Interesting. It's been a bit since I bought some from a drug store, but now I wonder if they're basically not carrying it anymore because of vaping. Sounds paranoid, I know. I usually get mine from a vendor online, but it was handy the last time I needed to. I just won't run low anymore.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what you mean about them discontinuing it on account of vapers.

HOWEVER, my local vape shop just told me that they'd sell be VG, PG, and bottles any time I need them (provided they have enough). They're less than a mile away!

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know what you mean about them discontinuing it on account of vapers.

HOWEVER, my local vape shop just told me that they'd sell be VG, PG, and bottles any time I need them (provided they have enough). They're less than a mile away!

Damn you're lucky. I wish my vape shop would sell me PG and VG. How much did they charge?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't needed it yet, but I have a feelin I'll find out soon.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't needed it yet, but I have a feelin I'll find out soon.

When you find out please tell me. I may be able to get my buddy who works at a vape shop to sell me some. LOL

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I checked at Target, and they didn't have any. The pharmacist said he'd order some for me and it'd be there by Tuesday. He ordered a 6 ounce bottle. How much should that make (talking 15 ml bottles.)

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There was a walgreens and a CVS right next to each other.They both didn't have it. This sucks.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know Walgreens will order PG for you in a pretty decent size bottle. You have to ask at the pharmacy desk.

VU Sponsors