Become a Patron!

*Update* Baby Beast vs Flow - Which coil do I prefer?

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This is in response to one of my subscribers asking which coil I would recommend between the Smok Baby Beast and the Wotofo Flow. As stated in my review of the Baby Beast, I mentioned that the coils are interchangeable, and that the Flow coils work on the Baby and vice versa. It should be mentioned that I believe the Flow has just one coil to choose from (0.25ohm) , whereas the Baby has about 10. The Smok one I tried was the Q2 (0.4ohm), therefore I cannot comment on the other 9. Anyway lets find out my verdict.....

I hope you enjoy the review and appreciate you watching. All of my products I review have been purchased by myself and I will always give an honest, impartial review. Vaping is my hobby and I also like reviewing the products I buy.

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content I'd be grateful if you click on the 'thumbs up' icon and hit the subcribe button. All support is truly appreciated.

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

I would also advise that you have a good understanding of Ohm's Law and battery safety before you start using subohm tanks and battery mods. There are various sources on the internet but I recommend searching for posts from 'Mooch' or 'Battery Mooch' as he tests the amp limits and safety of all the latest vaping batteries (18650, 26650, 20700 and 21700)

You can follow me on social media:

Instagram: @MF_Vape
Twitter: @forber_mike

Thanks for watching

Mike

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors