Become a Patron!

Unknown product/mech mod

20190304_143940.jpg 20190304_142820.jpg So i have this wierd mod and atomizer that only works on this mod. The atomizer is incredibly odd and ive never seen one like it and been vaping for about 6 years if anyone could tell me its name and how to build it i would appreciate it very much

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing the VA stands for Vicious Ant, but I don't recall THAT mod/atty. Must be vintage eh?

Is it a Genisis atomiser or a dripper?

It’s still a genesis style atomizer. Having a built in mod doesn’t change that. @pulsevape is a genny guy. He might have more info.
Genny style for sure im not familiar with these kinds of atomizers at all it is set up a bit different with only one screw and a fill hole opposite the screw im really interested in oddly designed vape gear and older stuff as well not to say i dont love new stuff just as much lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, definitely some sort of hybrid genny, nothing I've seen though. OFC, I never had much of anything high-end.

It almost looks like there may be parts missing?

Yeah, definitely some sort of hybrid genny, nothing I've seen though. OFC, I never had much of anything high-end.

It almost looks like there may be parts missing?

One part which is a little spring i put in the bottom so i dont lose it i have no clue if any parts are missing i got it in a bag with 2 anatolian copper mechs and a quasar atomiser for $10 at a yard sale lol

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
@~Don~ might know the answer to this one.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 132969 View attachment 132968 So i have this wierd mod and atomizer that only works on this mod. The atomizer is incredibly odd and ive never seen one like it and been vaping for about 6 years if anyone could tell me its name and how to build it i would appreciate it very much
It is called the In"ax made by a company called athea mods in France.It had the reputation of being one of the best genisis atomizers for flavor, and it was one of the easist gennys to build on.....it was the genny for people who could never figure out how to build on a conventenal genny.. the mesh wick was wrapped around the center post ..you can find loads of tutorials on how to build it on youtube..it was and still is one of the most popular genisis atomizers ever built..for two reasons it deliverd an outstanding vape and it was easy to build on.There were several version of the IN"AX and I can't tell from your picture,but there was a version of the IN"AX that used a small ceramic wick, but generally they used a ss mesh wick...

It is called the In"ax made by a company called athea mods in France.It had the reputation of being one of the best genisis atomizers for flavor, and it was one of the easist gennys to build on.....it was the genny for people who could never figure out how to build on a conventenal genny.. the mesh wick was wrapped around the center post ..you can find loads of tutorials on how to build it on youtube..it was and still is one of the most popular genisis atomizers ever built..for two reasons it deliverd an outstanding vape and it was easy to build on.There were several version of the IN"AX and I can't tell from your picture,but there was a version of the IN"AX that used a small ceramic wick, but generally they used a ss mesh wick...
Awesome you have no idea how happy i am to know what it is thank you so much

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome you have no idea how happy i am to know what it is thank you so much
yeah have fun with it...I can't tell from your picture, but the positive lead of the coil is captured at the top of the center post by a wire spring that acts like a nut on a conventional genny I don't know if you have it..usually when you bought the atty I think athea would give you a couple of three, and I think they eventually made different sizes so you could use different gauges of wire.it's a genny...it's no cloud chaser.if you have never built on a genny using ss mesh you need to be patient until you figure it out, and that may take some time

yeah have fun with it...I can't tell from your picture, but the positive lead of the coil is captured at the top of the center post by a wire spring that acts like a nut on a conventional genny I don't know if you have it..usually when you bought the atty I think athea would give you a couple of three, and I think they eventually made different sizes so you could use different gauges of wire.it's a genny...it's no cloud chaser.if you have never built on a genny using ss mesh you need to be patient until you figure it out, and that may take some time
I have one spring and can probably get more if i need em

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a video its the in'ax v2 apparantly really good flavor
The thing that made the IN'AX unique was that the wick sits in the center oif the deck..directly under the mouthpiece and this was generally thought to be responsible for the great flavor also because of the post design it allowed the atty to have a tiny chamber also giving it a leg up on flavor...the IN'AX desgin was to be the inspiration of alot of the gennys designed by VapeWare mods..gennys like the Nextgen, the Nextasis, the Nextiny, and the Nextera, the Nextera I personally think is the best genny ever built.

The IN'AX was cloned so I have no idea if yours is authentic or cloned.and I'm not sure if Athea mods is still around anymore.
Yah but you see those little springs in hardware stores and online id just have to measure the post and figure out what size springs i need for different gauge wires and wicks shouldnt be too difficult actually

Screenshot_2019-03-05-01-58-48.png found out is is the real deal and damn it was expensive for whoever bought it new i have all 3 tubes and it works just gotta wick n vape her lol

Last edited:

VU Sponsors