Become a Patron!

Unhappy customer

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I purchased an Ohmega Alpha One tank from Vaporworld.com recently only to receive it with a busted glass on the tank..I figured ok ill install the spare glass and get with the company about a replacement glass...Well as always im careful installing any glass on a tank..up till now ive never busted a glass while installing it and im always sure to lube the orings, maybe do a slight twisty motion to get a glass on as smooth as possible when they fit over an o-ring....Well just as it was about sealed flush the spare glass busted...I send an email to vaporworld explaining the situation and they respond back with "unfortunately we do not sell just the glass..we hope you have a great day"

So, what I can tell from this response is they want me to spend another $6.99 for an accessory kit plus another $2.99 for some dumb ass handling fee (the only place ive ever ordered from that has this fee) on every order and pay another $4.00 or so for shipping to fix my tank I never had a chance to use?..Fuck you vaporworld..customer lost.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I purchased an Ohmega Alpha One tank from Vaporworld.com recently only to receive it with a busted glass on the tank..I figured ok ill install the spare glass and get with the company about a replacement glass...Well as always im careful installing any glass on a tank..up till now ive never busted a glass while installing it and im always sure to lube the orings, maybe do a slight twisty motion to get a glass on as smooth as possible when they fit over an o-ring....Well just as it was about sealed flush the spare glass busted...I send an email to vaporworld explaining the situation and they respond back with "unfortunately we do not sell just the glass..we hope you have a great day"

So, what I can tell from this response is they want me to spend another $6.99 for an accessory kit plus another $2.99 for some dumb ass handling fee (the only place ive ever ordered from that has this fee) on every order and pay another $4.00 or so for shipping to fix my tank I never had a chance to use?..Fuck you vaporworld..customer lost.
Wasn't a few others having problems with the glass on this tank?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wasn't a few others having problems with the glass on this tank?
Yea, ive heard of a few but figured id give it a shot..Sad part is they don't want to make it right having received the tank with a busted tank to begin with.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol.. all of us had a broken glass... welcome to the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The tank was a good price but with this dumb ass handling fee for everything you order my $10.00 tank ended up being $18.00 after "handling fees" and shipping costs..Now another $6.99 plus $2.99 plus $4.00 shipping makes it a fucking $32.00 single coil tank..Fuck that.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't have any issues with the Alpha 1, but lots of issues with the Calypso. The first three of the glass cracked and I was being careful. I then bought the accessory kits, 3 of them in fact and 1 came with the glass already busted.

Anyway yeah, Vaporworld won't be getting any of my business and I'm certainly going to avoid any more products from Ohmega. The glass is fucking so fragile just breathing on it and it'll bust.

Last edited:

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaporworld pissed me off during their sales this xmas / new years -- so ya, they lost me as well.

I called in to add additional hardware onto an order that wasn't shipped yet. The "support" person told me that I had to place a whole new order and pay the handling fee AGAIN! I was like 'are you serious' you haven't even shipped or packaged the other one yet'. She said sorry, but that is policy.

It took them another three days to even ship the orders.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The tank was a good price but with this dumb ass handling fee for everything you order my $10.00 tank ended up being $18.00 after "handling fees" and shipping costs..Now another $6.99 plus $2.99 plus $4.00 shipping makes it a fucking $32.00 single coil tank..Fuck that.
That right there is what keeps me from ordering from them again! $2.99 Handling Fee- first time I ever encountered that from any vendor! Plus the $6.99 is some of the highest shipping fees I have ever paid! I bought 4 OBS Crius tanks and some Cotton Bacon at the time they were having their 50% off during their XMas sale- otherwise I have not purchased from here again!
My order arrived within a few days and the tanks were in great condition. I just refuse to pay that high shipping and handling fee again, ridiculous!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

That is bad that they won't make it right! Now FT will probably have that glass, but you will wait for a month or so to get your new glass- :gaah:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is bad that they won't make it right! Now FT will probably have that glass, but you will wait for a month or so to get your new glass- :gaah:
ill see if they have one...I always order from fasttech when im in no hurry to get something..lol...I have Taifun GT3 glass and glass for some other tank coming..forget what tank it was for.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you paid via credit card call your credit card company and dispute the charges as you received a broken item. Same to be said if it was a debit card or PayPal.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm pretty sure i have like 4 glass tubes cause i ordered the accessory kit as well and haven't broken one. I can send you one as long as you are in the USA PM me

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The handling fucking fee is where they get you.. I ain't falling for that shit
I waited when they had additional 50 off so I got a1 for 5 bucks... great flavor tank... thanks to fuseryder sending me his extra glass...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't get the handling fee bullshit either...Not a single other place ive ever ordered from has a "Handling fee"...Just a way to make more money on everything I guess... Even if this company made good with me I couldn't see ordering anything at regular prices as it end up being one of the more expensive places you could order from online..Just give them an extra $3.00 on top of the price then pay for shipping.:finger:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't get the handling fee bullshit either...Not a single other place ive ever ordered from has a "Handling fee"...Just a way to make more money on everything I guess... Even if this company made good with me I couldn't see ordering anything at regular prices as it end up being one of the more expensive places you could order from online..Just give them an extra $3.00 on top of the price then pay for shipping.:finger:
the handling fee (just an FYI for everyone here) is for the signature required delivery. It's there way of dealing with the FDA BS of proving you are an adult. This way they ask for none of your personal info like SSn or DL# (remember sites doing that right after Aug 8th) they didn't charge that prior to the FDA regulations.

Shoot me a PM, i have plenty of spare glass. I'll send you one free of charge as long as you aren't out of the USA where shipping would be stupidly high

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the handling fee (just an FYI for everyone here) is for the signature required delivery. It's there way of dealing with the FDA BS of proving you are an adult. This way they ask for none of your personal info like SSn or DL# (remember sites doing that right after Aug 8th) they didn't charge that prior to the FDA regulations.

Shoot me a PM, i have plenty of spare glass. I'll send you one free of charge as long as you aren't out of the USA where shipping would be stupidly high
I guess they are the only ones complying as they are still today the only place that has it ive ordered from...Lightning vapes asks an age confirmation but I haven't sent it..I placed an order and they said they cant ship it without age confirmation so I ordered someplace else..after my order from the other place they went ahead and shipped the items and charged me for the order anyways..2 times they've done that with no age confirmation but yes I did have to sign the pink card left in my PO Box...they didnt charge me for it however...Id much rather confirm my age and be on file when I order than pay $3.00 for every single order I place.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I guess they are the only ones complying as they are still today the only place that has it ive ordered from...Lightning vapes asks an age confirmation but I haven't sent it..I placed an order and they said they cant ship it without age confirmation so I ordered someplace else..after my order from the other place they went ahead and shipped the items and charged me for the order anyways..2 times they've done that with no age confirmation but yes I did have to sign the pink card left in my PO Box...they didnt charge me for it however...Id much rather confirm my age and be on file when I order than pay $3.00 for every single order I place.
I understand for sure. i wouldn't want to buy a cheap single item form them but with some of their sales it's easily worth it. I mean i got a triad 250 for 75 bucks from them during the winter sale with free shipping. paying a 3 dollar handling charge on that was nothing. where else can you buy a triad DNA250 for 78 bucks total? I got lots of good sales off them, everything shipped fast and haven't had an issue.
But i do understand your point, I'm sure we've all had bad experiences with good sites before. Mine was with madvapes but I know many people have used them no issues before. I'd probably still use them again now that i'm kinda over it.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I understand for sure. i wouldn't want to buy a cheap single item form them but with some of their sales it's easily worth it. I mean i got a triad 250 for 75 bucks from them during the winter sale with free shipping. paying a 3 dollar handling charge on that was nothing. where else can you buy a triad DNA250 for 78 bucks total? I got lots of good sales off them, everything shipped fast and haven't had an issue.
But i do understand your point, I'm sure we've all had bad experiences with good sites before. Mine was with madvapes but I know many people have used them no issues before. I'd probably still use them again now that i'm kinda over it.
I agree they have some great clearance sales..I bought 2 OBS T-VTC tanks for $5.00 each and two rba decks to go with them for $2.00 a piece as well as an RBA deck for the Joytech Delta 2 tank for $3.00...I suppose if you buy in bulk and get the good clearance sales its maybe worth it but they made a big mistake with me personally as I spend a lot on vape gear every month and they just lost a customer in general...That super great $10.00 deal for my tank would now be $32.00..Not such a great deal anymore.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LoL. Thanks guys. Ive never ordered from them and looks like I never will. There are too many good shops online to deal with that are cheap, no fees and usually free shipping with a minimum order which I always seem to go over.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

VU Sponsors