Votes: 0 0.0%
  • g 320

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pro color 225

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
I own a alien 220 and a tfv12 tank. today the alien stopped working and i don't know whether i want to buy another one or upgrade because of the release of the procolor 225w and the g320. I've always enjoyed the smok product but with this mod just stopping the way it did its got me scared to by another, granted the mod was fairly old but still it was well taken care of and the batteries was always charged outside the mod. I'm open to suggestions on anything, i just want something around the 200 and 300 range.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU.....:wave:

I don't have any of the mods listed. The only mod I've bought recently within the last 6 months was a Smoant product, no problems whatsoever and temperature control works well.

You'll get lots of advice here regarding mods, have fun and stay smoke-free.....:vino:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum!
Like inspects, I don't have any experience with the mods listed.
In fact out of regulated devices, I only have DNA, hexohm, asmodus and joyetech mods in the range you've specified.
Out of those, I would say to take a look at the minikin series; unless, you are really into temp control.
Honestly some information on your vaping style would help alot for people to give you a better suggestion that will fit your vape style.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I own a alien 220 and a tfv12 tank. today the alien stopped working and i don't know whether i want to buy another one or upgrade because of the release of the procolor 225w and the g320. I've always enjoyed the smok product but with this mod just stopping the way it did its got me scared to by another, granted the mod was fairly old but still it was well taken care of and the batteries was always charged outside the mod. I'm open to suggestions on anything, i just want something around the 200 and 300 range.
Lots of better choices in that range if you are going to buy a new mod. The Smoant Battlestar, Charon, Aleader Funky 160, Voopoo Drag, Tesla WYE, Asmodus Minikin V2, Geekvape Aegis, Aspire Speeder, Sigelei Kaos, IPV Vesta, Vaporesso Revenger, and the Laisimo Spider all come to mind. All of the mods I listed will perform better than the Procolor.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
200 to 300W? You need to look at 3 and 4 battery mods. No 2 battery mod will ever keep up with the wattage you're requesting. Is there a reason you want so much power? The tfv12 can work well at lower power too.

i just want something that if i decide to upgrade my tank or use a rda i have the power to use pretty much anything, and the g320 is a dual or triple 18650 mod, but i really dont know much about it other than it has the same interface as an alien but can reach up to 320 watts, that and they are around the same price point which is right under 50 bucks online

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In my experience, don't buy another one. I've had 2 crap out on me within 6 months. I have 2 IPV 400's last me a year and I use them at work.
The Aliens stayed at home and were not abused. They just quit. Just got a couple of Hohmwrecker G2's. Built like a tank. I hope they work out.

VU Sponsors