Become a Patron!

unbranded bizarre e-juice

vape that juice or throw it away?

• VAPE ON!

• throw that radioactive shit!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
hello everyone, so my dad started vaping a few years back and bought two very odd bottles of unbranded e-juice (no idea where did he get it from), he stopped vaping a very short time after he started and he didn't throw the bottles away, now I am starting to vape and my question is, is this juice "safe" to vape? because I saw a lot of e juices on the net and there writing the PG/VG ratio, nicotine amount etc, so do you recommend me to use that juice or just throw it away?
IMG_20180930_163820.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU Dude. There was a period where every vape shop and gas station was making e-liquids. Some better than others and some just down right dirty and nasty, others in a questionable grey area. That is a rather dark liquid for a bubble gum flavor. I wouldnt use it.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You only live once. Try it. But don't forget, you only get to die once as well.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @yossefdouieb and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Smell it and maybe taste it first before you vape it is my suggestion. Don't worry about it being toxic because if it was, I would think it will taste like shit and if it does one or two puffs isn't going to affect you at least in my opinion. If it does taste bad and you continue to vape it then I guess you get what you deserve?

VU Sponsors