Become a Patron!

Ultramist "Genuine mod" !!! Look at this pic now!!! Cant believe they sent it like this

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I already post this in Ultra Mist thread:

Yeah I just got my Genuine Squier mod today and these threads are horrible,on top of that switch can not be removed and when I looked down in side to see why it might be stuck this is what I can see! Looks all burnt as if battery might have vented in it and I can believe it was sent to me like this!!! :mad:

Did you just spot weld the switch to "fix it" and is that why it looks burnt?

Are you guys just selling returns???

I paid with a green dot card but would like to have my money refunded to me to my PayPal so I may take it else where and get something new.

I can not believe that I was sent a mod that is in such bad condition and looks as if a battery has vented in it ! Cant even get the damn switch off and threads on body of mod are hardly any better.Even after cleaning and putting nolax on threads they are still not complete smooth as you would expect a genuine mod to be .

I would avoid buying this or anything else until we hear what they have to say about this .

Attachments

• 20140927_163920.jpg
    20140927_163920.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I want to add to this that in 3 years vaping I haven't felt need to make post like this but felt this was needed

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Obviously that is a "blemished" mod, sucks that they sold you one without informing you about it being a "blemish" mod.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Obviously that is a "blemished" mod, sucks that they sold you one without informing you about it being a "blemish" mod.
Yes when on site is advertise as quality made genuine mod and what arrives is a damaged mod that is useless to me.I don't doubt it's genuine that's not issue but to send out a mod in this condition is just not right.

I have owned many clones that were in better condition than this

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That well and truly sucketh.

How long ago did you report this to them?

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I told them yesterday along with posting here and to their FB page.
I'm just want them to do right thing and refund money and explain how they could have sent it out in this condition.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have been contacted and will be issued refund once I ship it back to them.

They told me that it was not damaged and this is issue with the maker and they didnt have chance to check each one before them ship them.They offered to have me ship it and they will ship another but not taking my chances again so refund it is .

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been contacted and will be issued refund once I ship it back to them.

They told me that it was not damaged and this is issue with the maker and they didnt have chance to check each one before them ship them.They offered to have me ship it and they will ship another but not taking my chances again so refund it is .

'they didnt have a chance to check before they shipped it' ... this seems like a lazy excuse..

VU Sponsors