Become a Patron!

Ugly Butter by Bad Drip

KillaGT

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
This juice I tested and reviewed in a Vandy Vape Squonk mod and in a Smok prince sub ohm tank. The flavor profile the vendor description is
a spot on delicious fired dough carnival treat. The inhale kicking in with a banana pudding and dough mix. The exhale give a subtle and sweet cinnamon sugar dusting.
I found this description to be quite accurate. I also found the cinnamon to be perfect not over powering. The flavor is very well rounded with a nice fried donut taste with subtle hints of banana. The juice also has a very nice presentation it comes in a pill bottle and is a drip bottle inside. Previous to this juice Sugar bear by cuttwood was my favorite. I must say this juice managed to take its spot.
Final score 9/10

If you would like to try this juice it can purchased at the link below for $16.99 you can also use this referral code for $5 off your order bringing it down to $11.99 for 60 ML code 906472581
https://ejuicedirect.com/collections/bad-drip-labs/products/bad-drip-ugly-butter

Attachments

• 11058EC5-6FA2-45B0-8266-0195A30D9FD0.png
    11058EC5-6FA2-45B0-8266-0195A30D9FD0.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Killa. Maybe I got a bad batch, but mine was cloudy and tasted a little off to me.

KillaGT

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Thanks Killa. Maybe I got a bad batch, but mine was cloudy and tasted a little off to me.

I absolutely love it. Taste is a strange thing, I’ve tried stuff people said was greatest stuff ever but when I try it I’m like taste like ass lol

VU Sponsors