lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
all i am going to say is. i am a big believer in Darwin. Followed by those who do not learn from the mistakes of others are doomed to repeat them.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
80 at 930 in the morning, finished up hoofing it on foot for some errand shit.
Sitting enjoying the vape and some nice cool water in the shaded smoking area.

The smell got me first, like 1000 used depends in a black garbage bag that has been cooking in Satan's own taint, body order that would attract vultures and make maggots gag. My eyes were tearing up, thank fucking Christ my nose was running like a faucet from the pain of my seared nose hairs.
The noise of the squeaky walker and snufflelump shuffling was out matched from the heavy breathing that sounded like a cross between darth vader, a wet fart and gummy sticky balloon flapping.

"Whatchoo smoking? something good I hope! nope then it is so bad for you!" pausing between words to gurgle gulp air from being so out of breath. Turns off the oxygen tank to light up a smoke.

"Sure you keep going on with your thought train of failure there Jabba! Unlike your hideous stench, keep your fucking opinion to yourself." I quipped back, jumped up and skipped our of the ham rage distance ignoring the autistic porcine screeching behind me.

I hate smokers puking their "wisdom", loathe the oxygen tank smokers even more but adding fat as fuck... to heavy for the provided scootiepuffs, to heavy for mass market scootypuffs and about 5 lbs from being housebound.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
80 at 930 in the morning, finished up hoofing it on foot for some errand shit.
Sitting enjoying the vape and some nice cool water in the shaded smoking area.

The smell got me first, like 1000 used depends in a black garbage bag that has been cooking in Satan's own taint, body order that would attract vultures and make maggots gag. My eyes were tearing up, thank fucking Christ my nose was running like a faucet from the pain of my seared nose hairs.
The noise of the squeaky walker and snufflelump shuffling was out matched from the heavy breathing that sounded like a cross between darth vader, a wet fart and gummy sticky balloon flapping.

"Whatchoo smoking? something good I hope! nope then it is so bad for you!" pausing between words to gurgle gulp air from being so out of breath. Turns off the oxygen tank to light up a smoke.

"Sure you keep going on with your thought train of failure there Jabba! Unlike your hideous stench, keep your fucking opinion to yourself." I quipped back, jumped up and skipped our of the ham rage distance ignoring the autistic porcine screeching behind me.

I hate smokers puking their "wisdom", loathe the oxygen tank smokers even more but adding fat as fuck... to heavy for the provided scootiepuffs, to heavy for mass market scootypuffs and about 5 lbs from being housebound.
So BigNasty met Bigger Nastier?
But yeah, that kind of attitude about vaping from someone who is sucking O2 would piss me off too. Love your comeback.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I get it now. We certainly aren't helping our cause. I wonder if alien races have ever looked upon the Earth and thought, "WTF??"

That reminds me of a "Far Side" cartoon I once saw (and have tacked to my bulletin board, in fact!):

2 aliens are looking at earth.

One says "They have nuclear weapons."

The other says "Yeah... pointed at THEMSELVES."

They both fall on the floor laughing. :giggle:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That reminds me of a "Far Side" cartoon I once saw (and have tacked to my bulletin board, in fact!):

2 aliens are looking at earth.

One says "They have nuclear weapons."

The other says "Yeah... pointed at THEMSELVES."

They both fall on the floor laughing. :giggle:

Andria

lmao.gif

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
People say ridiculous shit all the time, unrelated to vaping. Damned if they're going to stop now. If they want to smell like the inside of a subway so be it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors