TRADED Two kits up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm interested in trading either of these for a Pulse X kit or Pulse 80 kit. Or maybe some other regulated squonks. The only RDAs I'm interested in with them would be the Pulse X, Pulse Dual, Dead Rabbit, Drop Dead, or Profile.

I have a Wismec RX Gen 3 I bought a couple weeks ago. I don't like it as much as I thought I would. Works perfect, just a little bulky for my taste. I have installed Arctic Fox on it, but I can flash it back to the original firmware, if you want that for some reason. Three batteries included since I won't need a married set of three. I will also include a Horizon Tech Falcon with an M1 mesh coil if you have an RDA with your kit.

I also have a Geekvape Aegis Legend kit I've had since they came out, but haven't used much. It has the tank it came with. The screen isn't messed up or scratched. It just still the plastic film on it, and it has started peeling up in a few places. I have a couple of mesh coils to go with it.
958adc08683fe2d0dd924b5880bcbec5.jpg
168efebee4f6f0b373b0bb6f72117313.jpg
a054a43e1abbd0aa016714a8abbee38c.jpg
1ad166d7cd80d671c96ab2e787f881f9.jpg
987c792a1be049d9f87993e1cbeaf8a2.jpg
ae1c5858b2c77b73a7dc9f221dcd878b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I really want a legend. The only thing I have that you might like is a hcigar vt inbox bf with a wasp rda. There are a couple dings. I can send pics in the am if interested.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I really want a legend. The only thing I have that you might like is a hcigar vt inbox bf with a wasp rda. There are a couple dings. I can send pics in the am if interested.
Here is the Inbox. I do not TC so the Evolve chip could serve someone who does better.1547790524499-678666791.jpg 1547790590082927939522.jpg 1547790622254290744654.jpg 1547790647422-1012851659.jpg

I have a black dead rabbit with box and parts I will include instead of the wasp. The boo boo's are lrss aparent in real life. The camera flash really brings them out.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here is the Inbox. I do not TC so the Evolve chip could serve someone who does better.View attachment 129283 View attachment 129284 View attachment 129285 View attachment 129286

I have a black dead rabbit with box and parts I will include instead of the wasp. The boo boo's are lrss aparent in real life. The camera flash really brings them out.
I just traded a Therion BF DNA 75 for the same reason...I just use power mode. Maybe some preheat or curves occasionally depending on the build. If I don't find anyone interested in trading, I'll sell it if you're interested. Or trade for something else, maybe.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just traded a Therion BF DNA 75 for the same reason...I just use power mode. Maybe some preheat or curves occasionally depending on the build. If I don't find anyone interested in trading, I'll sell it if you're interested. Or trade for something else, maybe.

Well lmk I have a couple things. No squonk though. If I buy a Legend it will be new from China for the best bargain. Peace and love.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Edit to change only interested in Pulse X or Pulse 80 kits. I don't think I'll want to carry a Dual at work.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Aegis is sold. Other one still up for trade, preferably. $65 shipped for the RX Gen 3, Horizontech Falcon, and three batteries.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit to change only interested in Pulse X or Pulse 80 kits. I don't think I'll want to carry a Dual at work.

Not sure what you do for work, my Pulse Duel has been going with me to work the past few weeks since it arrived. It is not at all big or very heavy.
If you are looking to carry it in your pocket you are probably correct and you don't want on for work.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not sure what you do for work, my Pulse Duel has been going with me to work the past few weeks since it arrived. It is not at all big or very heavy.
If you are looking to carry it in your pocket you are probably correct and you don't want on for work.
Railroad. Outside and lots of walking, so the smaller the better. I do really like the looks of the Pulse Dual, though. But I already have an RX 200S that's been converted to a dual battery squonk, and I like carrying it at work. I figure the it's not much bigger.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Railroad. Outside and lots of walking, so the smaller the better. I do really like the looks of the Pulse Dual, though. But I already have an RX 200S that's been converted to a dual battery squonk, and I like carrying it at work. I figure the it's not much bigger.

I meant I don't like carrying it at work. Trying a new keyboard out on my phone.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant I don't like carrying it at work. Trying a new keyboard out on my phone.

I figured that is what you were going for. My wife uses voice to text so I have gotten good at deciphering.. LOL
I love my Pulse X otherwise I would think about the Aegis. Hope someone comes along

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

I would be interested in knowing how to do that conversion. Is there a link? Or maybe just ib your mind? Lmk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would be interested in knowing how to do that conversion. Is there a link? Or maybe just ib your mind? Lmk
There was a guy on Facebook that was doing them about a year or so ago. I think he doesn't do them anymore since they're being mass produced now. But I don't know that for sure.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Note far far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors